* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Thursday, October 16, 2003 *
After having a very terrible day and night, well, I guess I just have to forget bout the concert! Even though I'm unable to go and watch LINKIN PARK LIVE, well, still, I guess erm.... is erm..... terribly terrible!!!!!!!!Isk.......isk.........isk.......... Anyway, still gotta let it go!
*CiPei grab her hanky and started sniffing!!!!~
aisk......... anyway, had quite a normal day today! Oh yeah! I forgot to tell all of you bout wat had happen in sch yesterday! Well, there's some improvements in my class! Yeah, that's right! Snuffie erm....well, I asked Snuffie to erm,.... improve our class blackboard by hehehe advertising LINKIN PARK concert!!! Hehehe! ACtually, it's already on the blackboard early in the morning as we din padam the blackboard the other day when we write it on the blackboard! Luckily, Snuffie wipe it off eraly in the morning (WED morning) as we had our ADD MATHS subject on the 1st and 2nd period which is terrible if the teacher saw it, which is obviously easy to be notice by her ----> PN ROSYATI!!!!!!!! Well, she's the kind of teacher who erm.... wants the blakcboard cleeeaaaaaaaan...........So, luckily, it's gone before she's in the class!
Anyway, after she's gone, well, I encourage Snuffie to make some improvements again.!! Too bad, a few minutes later, she's gone for the SIDANG REDAKSI meeting ---> the sch magazine organizing commitee . So, I add some stufss myself with the help of my dear Susu -->Suzanne and also a litle help from Hanis and Muhe! Guess what improvemnts i add? Hehehe well, I just scribble the tracks of Meteora on the blackboard! While I was scribbling, that Chan and Phylis tried to frightened me by saying that Pn Rosyati is here! But I got some sixth sense telling me that they r lying but anyway, just for safety, i turn around to the back a bit and then continue scribbling!!!! Hehehehe!!! Lucky she din come or else I'll be dead for sure as I'm a prefect some more!!!!!!!!!
Haiz...........Anyway, thought that Snuffie will be able to come back to class early to help me improve the blackboard! Unfortunately, she's not back when I gone off to do my duty, a very wuliao duty!!!---> I'm suppose to jaga some trees in front of the bicycle shed!!!!! Well, anyway, I saw Chareli on the way back and she said that it's COOL and she said that she had add something to it too but I'm not so sure bout it as when i go and check it out this morning , it's all gone already!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!~
This morning we can't add any improvements as we r not using our class. Instead, we land up in 3.7. However, Chareli manage to draw 2 teddy bears on the blackboard a few minutes before our Modern Maths exam starts. I ask her to draw LINKIN PARKbut she said that she need to trace them then only she can draw it nicely. She tried drawing Mike Shinoda but it look like SANTA CLAUSinstead.!!!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!
Well, guess that's all the improvements we've done! bye human!
p/s: by the way, my sch is having the Quality Day tomorrow, NO RECESS for all of us until 12.00 p.m.!!!!!!!! DAMN! I'm gonna starve!!!!! Shit!!!!Eunice come to our class and tell us that recess starts at 12.00p.m.! I guess, she might as well tell us that there will be no recess tomorrow! ISk...isk.......isk.....
I guess, i better start to strave myself now so that I'll be able to eat a lot early tomorrow morning so that it will last till 12.00 p.m.!!!! So, bye earthlings!!!!!!`~ SEE, ya!


i am who i am
10:36 PM