Iskk...... Damn frustrated right now!! Haiz... looks like I gotta start all over again!!! Ya know wat??? My pc broke down last week n i gotta send my whole pc to repair n guess wat?! The repair man said that I gotta format my whole pc!!!!!
DAMN!!!!!! SHit!!!!And they said tat they are unable to erm... burn out my files n datas!
DAMN! Anyway, i think it's kinda strange too coz the day be4 i send my pc to repair, i still manage to burn out my songs through
Windows Media Player and now they said that they can't burn out my files! DAMN!!!!! I lost all my
hard-to-find songs and videos!!!!!!!
ISK....ISK....Isk....... And now i can't even find back the website that I download my videos from!!!!! I just can't remember the address ---> coz the address is tooo long n full of strange words like !@#$%^^&*! So,
haizz....... gotta
start from scratch!!! Gotta go back to the Yahoo!Search.
Haiz..... I wanna cry!!!!!
Isk....isk..... And now plus my nuisance brother ---> older brother by the way, as i'm the youngest! Anyway, when the pc came back from the service centre, my bro got to play it first as he's the one who pasang balik the CPU. An guess wat>???
HE PUT HIS PASSWORD AT THE ONE AND ONLY ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ DAMN IT!!!!! AND NOW I CAN'T USE THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT AS HE ONLY LEFT ME A GUEST ACCOUNT!!!!!---> my pc's using Windows XP Professional by the way in case u guys don't understand with the administrator n guest account! Anyway, back to my bro! He won't even open another administrator account for me!
DAMN! The way he do it as if the computer belongs to him!
SHIT! I ask my mum to make him open an admistrator account for me but he refuse to! So,.......... there you go, guys! Another problem occur! Using the guest account it ok to me but the problem is that I won't get to use ICQ as it says that I
must use an administrator account in order for my ICQ to function properly!!!!
DAMN!!!! And oh yeah! Using a guest account also
will not allow one to donwload stuffs from the web! So, ... there you go again!! Now, I
can't use my ICQ and
can't download my stufss!!!!!
DAMN!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!
Anyway, think I just gotta keep cool! Think I will try begging my dad to lend me his notebook to online then i only can use icq!~ ANyway, guess that's all for now, so bye guys!
BYE!~
i am who i am
11:42 PM