* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Monday, December 06, 2004 *
Woke up at 5.00 a.m. Felt extremely tired as I slept at 1.00 a.m. last night. Oh my God! I just slept for 4 hours only! Actually, I'm suppose to wake up at 4.30 a.m. but since my mum din wake me up I just keep on sleeping until she came slapping my face at 5.00 a.m. ZZZZzzzz.......ZZZZzzzz....ZZZZzzzzz..... Well, have to wake up early as I'll be going off to somewhere very very far and very very north. I'll be off to KEDAH to visit my Grandmother!!! So, gotta wake up early as it'll be a very long and tiring journey. Maybe I'll sleep in da car later. Yeah! I'll be sleeping in da car for a long time...... Anyway, da journey starts at about erm... 6.30 a.m. Oh yeah, we drop by my bro's friend's house (who's also my friend and whose sis is also my friend) before we went to the highway as my bro wanted to pass something (a bug I think as they are doing some weird biology project) to his friend. After the bug was safe and sound at my bro's friend's house (my bro threw da bug which is in a glass bottle into his friend's house, so gotta make sure da bug is alright), our journey continued. We went into da highway and off we go. We stop for breakfast at Ayer Keroh's R&R and I had a plate of fried rice and a fishball (my favourite). The rice taste terrible though as it's cold and kinda hard. Anyway, we continued our journey and I think we stopped for rest at nearly all the R&R in the highway. Oh yeah when we stopped at Tapah's R&R, we had a new company joining us together to Kedah, Penang and then back to Muar. Guess who is it?? It's a bug!! Yeah! My mum caught it for my bro as he need bugs (yeah, loads of bugs, so if any of you have a bug or two at home, please donate it kindly to me) for his bio project in a toilet! It's da girls' toilet! Well, she actually spotted da bug in front of my lavatory room while I was making cakes (kuih), well, if you understand what I mean. Anyway, my mum ask the gardeners (guys) at the toilet to help her catch the bug but they actually dare not catch the bug. Poor little bug. Guess nobody like you at all. Well, in the end, a lady cleaner catch da poor little bug with a 'penyepit' and put da bug in tissues for my mum. And so, after I finished answering the call of nature, we went out to meet with my dad and my bro and we found them in one of my favourite shops. It's da Baskin 31 Robbins! Hurray! I ate a double scoop kids' cone.One scoop is my favourite flavour Cookies and Cream and another scoop is erm... oopps I forgot oredi but I know da name got strawberry something. After finishing da ice cream, our journey continue. Well, I guess I had better not go into sooo much detail or this post will be very very very long. Anyway, we reach my grandma's at about erm..... 3 p.m. as we stop almost at every R&R. Ok, guess that's all for now! Bye!~


i am who i am
5:12 PM