Woke up at around 9.00 a.m. today. Had my breakfast of 'kondo-mee' which is something like 'wantan mee' in Muar. Yummy! Veryyy veryyy nice! Oh yeah! I was made to wash da laundry today! Urghhh!!!!...... And my
brother is sleeping like a pig while I was made to
wash da laundry with my own bare hands???!!!! Damn! Anyway, my mother made a deal with me and da deal is that if I wash da laundry (with my own bare hands), I'll be allowed to have my hair dyed!!! Hurray!!! I'm sooo happy as I finally will be able to dye my hair any colour I like!!! So, we went to da hairdresser at around 2 p.m. My mum had her hair cut and permed while my dad had his hair cut and dyed black and as for me, I asked da hairdresser if I'm able to had my hair dyed or maybe straighten. Unluckily for me, da hairdresser said tat I need to bleach my hair white color before dyeing it and she adds tat bleaching my hair will spoil my hair. Poor me. My dream of dyeing my hair is crush! isk...isk... Anyway, I decided to try my luck if I can erm... straighten my hair and guess wat da hairdresser said??? She said that her straightening tools are spoilt by the flood which happen earlier in the year.
DAMN!! What else can I say?? haiz..... Well, guess I just have to resign to my fate. Anyway, da hairdresser did actually gave me a very goood idea. She said that I can buy hair color spray if I want to color my hair. Oh and by the way, da spray is washable and isn't dangerous to us! Great!!~ Now I can have my dream come true!! Hurray!! Alright then, people!! I'm off to find and buy my hair color spray!!! Yeah!!! Bye!~
i am who i am
11:07 PM