Woke up very very late today at around 10 a.m. coz last night was very tired. Anyway, I din do much today so I guess this post won't be long. Hmm..... I wonder what I did today. Well, I had breakfast. Then I watch some tv, TV2 by the way. There's this Korean drama <
ROMANCE> which I've watch be4 oredi but da show is very nice. After that, I did nothing. I just erm... sort of loiter around da house. Read some newspaper and voila! It's lunch time! Had my lunch and then I do nothing again until dinner time. Hang on! I think I did something. Oh yeah! I read my
LIME MAGAZINE which I bought yesterday in Penang. And I had my dinner and we went for a walk after dinner and then we went home and ZZzzzzz, we slept. The End for Today! Thank you!
i am who i am
10:22 PM