Hello everybody! Do you miss me?? Hehe! Well, as it's been nearly a week since I stop updating my blog, I guess I'll just have to post everything I've done last week in just this post. It might be long or it might be short. I'm not sure. Oh yeah! I went to buy my Levi's Jeans which my dad promised me on Monday! I wanted to buy a 501 Levi's Jeans but my dad won't allow coz it's very expensive more than RM200. So, I just settled with a 548 Levi's Jeans which cost RM139. Later, my mum bought me undergarment. It's Christmas undergarment and there's Rudolf and The Nutcracker on it! Very cute and it's on sale so I bought two sets and plus a nightdress. It's sooo nice and cute! Oh and there's one more thing even myself won't be able to believe it. My mum actually suggested to buy me a handphone on Thursday. She said to buy me a secondhand Nokia 3200 which cost about RM250 but ended up buying me a brand new Motorola E398 which worth RM1299. Hurray! The secondhand Nokia 3200 was sold off already so the man who works there and who's my parents' friend suggested to buy me da Motorola E398. He said he'll sold us da Motorola for only RM850 as it was bought by his bro who work in Motorola's Company in KL who got it in staff's price. So, it's a lot cheaper than buying somewhere else! HUrray!! I'm soooo happy! I finally got my own handphone and I don't have to pay a single cent for it as my dad pays for it but I think he'll still going to take some money from my bank account. isk...isk... Anyway, imagine that! I spend more than RM1000 in just 4 days! Wow! This is da first time I ever spend sooo much in 4 days in my life! Cool! NEw record for me! And my dad said all these are my b'day n christmas present! Hahaha! YEah! I'm soooo happy! And my story did not just stop here. My dad actually bought a digital camera yesterday! It's Nikon Coolpix 4200 series and cost bought RM1299. Yeah! Anyway, I guess that's all for now! Guess I'll be going to watch tv and prepare myself to welcome my 16th Birthday! Hurray! Ok bye! C'ya tomolo night!
i am who i am
11:06 PM