Merry Christmas Everybody!!~
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a Happy New Year!
Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Jingle all da way,
.................................
........................................
(sorry I forgot da lyrics already)
WEll, today to other people is a very happy day as it's
CHRISTMAS!!! HUrray! But to me, it will be
my first day at work!! Yeah! And I felt happy too although I had to work during Christmas coz I'll be earning triple pay! WOW! Sharon on the other hand will only starts workin on Monday! TOo bad for her as she needs training. WEll, I'll be frying fries today which I really hate as it makes me feel Uurrgggghhhh at fries! I hate fries!
Snuffie reckons she won't get sick of french fries even though she had to fry them for 6 to 7 hours daily but I still told her that she will be sick of fries sooner or later if she keeps on frying them and eating them everyday! Anyway, I worked for 6 hours today starting from 11 a.m. till 5 p.m. and I'll be working at da same time on tomorrow so, anyone out there who want to visit me, visit during I'm around, ok! Oh! I saw Boo today but I think she did not notice me coz I'm quite busy at that time. I was made to stock up da fries and then stock up da sundae and so I'm going in and out of the kitchen and cooler and freezer. And oh yeah! Boo had her hair dyed! I'm envy of her as I cannot dye my hair but I found this thing in da Cosway magazine which says u just need to wash ur hair with it for 6 times and then ur hair will turn to da color u bought. Great! I'll make my mum buy it for me. Hehe! Anyway, din notice other ppl already. Haiz.... never mind there's still many days ahead and I will meet more friends! Oh yeah! I promise u guys that I'll tell you why I dislikes da short, skinny and big bulging eyes manager, right??! Well I dislikes him coz he always ask you to mop da floor, etc... whenever he sees you are free and had nothing to do. So, whenever he's nearby me, I'll pretend to be busy by wiping da glass, etc... Hehe! Anyway, felt very tired today after work coz it's da first time in da year I have ever stand for sooo long! Ok! Want go watch TV already so, BYE PEOPLE and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
i am who i am
10:31 PM