* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Friday, December 24, 2004 *
There’s sooo much to do today! Firstly, I have to go and register a new EPF for myself as I’m working at Mc Donald’s. Secondly, I have to go and get an injection which probably will hurt a lot. And lastly, I have to register a new bank account at Maybank. Phew! Sooo much to do, yet sooo little time as it’s Friday and the Malays will go for prayers in the afternoon so I have to get everything done in the morning. So, I woke up early in the morning today at around 9 a.m. and immediately get myself done and then went to fetch Sharon and off we go. We went to da KWSP (Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja) office which is somewhere near the HSBC (Hong Kong Shang Hai Bank Corporation) building. And there, we met my friend, Ji Ni’s Mum. I can’t recognized her at first as I din see her for a long time. Anyway, my mum leave both Sharon and I and she go chatting with Ji Ni’s mum. Oh! While getting my form done, I had to put down my thumbs’ fingerprint and my right thumb’s fingerprint is sooo cute as it’s small and it sorts of have a small circle in da middle. I guess da circle is there becoz da ink on my thumb is not even. After putting down our thumbs’ fingerprint, we (Sharon and I – my mum still chatting with Ji Ni’s mum at downstairs) went upstairs to da 2nd floor to get our EPF numbers and we met my cousin there as she’s there on business. We gave a lady working there our forms and she brought it in to da office and later kept pointing and staring and talking bout da two of us with her friend. Both Sharon and I were confused as we don’t understand what da hell both of them are doing. Anyway, da lady return to us and asked us why my fingerprints is soooo cute and why there’s a circle in da middle of my right thumb’s print. I just tell her I dunno and she asked if there memang got tis circle on my thumb. I said no and she said both of us gotta refill da whole form again. And this time, she helped both of us put our thumbs’ prints down and it looked sooo ugly. It looked fat and ugly. Yucks! And it made our thumbs dirty too! DAMN! Well, we quickly went back downstairs to find my mum after getting our numbers. My mum’s still talking to Ji Ni’s mum and we met Joanne. So we talked to Joanne while my mum talked to Ji Ni’s mum. Oh yeah! Joanne had her hair straightened! It looked very nice. When we were bout to go off, my cousin came and talked for a few minutes with my mum and then we went to da car and drove off to da clinic to get our injection. I’m sooo scared and dun feel like getting my injection. Sharon said she wants her mum to be with her but tooo bad, dear, your mum’s at home! Hehe! We went in and I made Sharon to go 1st. hehe! I’m cruel! I had my turn after her and I asked her if it hurts and she said no. So, I just go for it. But DAMN! It is extremely painful! How could she lie to me?! Both of us nearly cried coz it’s damn pain. When da needle goes into our skin it’s not so pain lar. But when it’s inside, it’s like da needle is twisting around and that’s da part which hurts da most! Urggghhh!!!!!!!! Da man who gave us injection told us to throw away da cotton when there’s no more blood. Sharon threw hers away while I was having my injection. I saw only a small drop of blood on her cotton but still I’m afraid to throw away my cotton. So, we went back to da car and I took a peek on my cotton and yucks! There’s more blood than Sharon’s. So I just left it on my arm until when my mum was parking da car in front of Telekom. I looked at my cotton again and I saw two big drops of blood on my cotton. Anyway, I decided to throw away da cotton and go to da bank without it. We went to Maybank at around 12 p.m. and we to counter 6 and guess wat? There's nobody there and nobody bother to tell us where da hell is da person who's in charge of counter 6. We waited for about nearly half an hour when finally da person at counter seven told us tat the lady at counter 6 went for lunch and will be back only at 2 p.m. Hey lady! Can't you tell us tat earlier?? U make us waited for nearly half an hour when u actually told us where da hell is da lady at counter 6, ya know?! DAMN! Feel like seeing da manager. ANyway, we decided to went back home and come back later at 2 p.m. We went home and had lunch and rest a while and we returned back to the bank. Sharon has already got her new account and she's on da way back to her car when we reached da bank. She told us need to pay RM 50 and my mum said she din bring sooo much mooney and so she lend us RM 50. And then she went home and after I had my new account, we went back. Phew! What a long and tired day! Alright People! I'm just tooo tired and I'm goin to bed! Good night!~


i am who i am
11:56 PM