Hmmm.... it's been such a long time since I last updated my blog. Anyway, Sharon quit her job at Mc Donald's a few days ago on da 20th January 2005 without letting me know bout it first! DAMN! How could she do tis to me! Leaving me all alone at Mc Donald's! Soooooooooo sad that she's leaving! Isk....isk..isk........now I'm da only chinese workin at Mc Donald's. I'm sooo sad! Anyway, there's a crew rap and crew meeting on da 24th January 2005 which is tonight at 10p.m. and 11 p.m. Hmmm...... da meeting will be till very late at around 1 a.m. Oooo yeah, I nearly forgot tat today's my cousin Ling Jia's birthday! Happy Birthday to you, Ling Jia, if u r reading this which I dun think so. Anyway, my other cousins from Taiwan is comin to my house to stay for a few nights today! Hurray! I've been missing them sooo much especially my auntie ---> my mum's younger sis who's very close to us. She's a nice lady n always get lots of stuffs which can't be found in Malaysia back from Taiwan for us. (Taiwan is more up to date than Malaysia). Anyway, they reachedalaysia last Friday, 21th January 2005 and they went to Pulau Langkawi and now they probably are in KLIA waiting for my dad to pick them up! They'll be reaching Muar probably at 5 somethin p.m. Well, I guess I'm a bit tired right now as I worked opening this morning --> 7.00 a.m. till 2.30 p.m. (7.5 hours) Guess I'll try to catch a nap before my auntie arrives. OK! Good Night and Good Afternoon to all! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bye!
i am who i am
3:00 PM