Happy New Year to all! Just a short post to wish everyone a very happy new year! Let's us all sing Auld Lang Syne! Hmm... guess I need a little help here! coz I erm.... accidentally forgot da lyrics already! Anyway, who cares?! Hmmm.... I wonder what's my new year resolution! I guess I need a little time to think bout it! Give me an hour!
*CiPei's thinking bout her New Year's Resolution but still can't think of one!
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
After one hour...................
Hmmmm! I think I know my New Year's Resolution already! Here it is:-
1. Study hard in form 6 to beat my brother! ---> I'm cruel, (hehe!) I know and I'm erm.. a little "kiasu" too! Mustn't lose to my bro!
2. Go exercise every week! ---> my mum says I'm getting fatter now that I'm working at Mc Donald's so I must exercise at least once a week! :P
3. Sleep well and long! ---> I dunno why but I just can't stay awake if I din have at least 8 hours of sleep everyday!
4. Not to spend my money too much! ---> I'm trying to save up as much as I can while I'm working!
5.
*CiPei can't think of anything else already!~
6. *
CiPei dunno what other stuffs already!~
Hmm.... I guess that's all for my New Year's Resolution!~ Hope da rest of you have ur own New Year's Resolution! Happy New Year To ALL!
i am who i am
10:43 PM