I'm sooo tired! Last night meeting was quite fun but a little boring as Sharon's not there! Da meeting ended at 1 a.m. and then we had supper ---> nasi goreng and ayam masak merah and kuih and keropok and all types of drinks. Well, I din had any of da rice and chicken but I had some kuih and keropok coz I wasn't hungry that time and I'm trying to eat as little as I could. Boss and a few of them kept asking me to eat something as there's a lot of food left. They asked me to finish them but sorry, boss! I'm on diet! Each of us ---> Mc Donald's crew got two Mc Donald's badges which is very nice. oo yeah! Before we had supper, there's a Mc Donald's quiz where we get Mc Donald's bag if we answer it correctly and quickly. Lucky me! I won one as I'm da first to put up my hand at one question. Ooo yeah! Mc Donald's Malaysia is having a new burger call the Chicken Prosperity Burger which will be available on da 27th January 2005. Hurray! Finally there's a new chicken burger out! I think I'm goin to try it either this thursday or friday if I din go this thursday as it's my day off. ok. lets stop talking bout Mc Donald's. Let's talk about my cousins! They arrived at 6 p.m. yesterday and I was awaken up by my dad's car's horn. Anyway, my first cousin who is younger than me a year, I think, got me a bottle of dunno wat juice from taiwan and some stickers. He din get anything for my brother though, I think! Yeah! My bro din get anything. haha!~ Then my auntie gave my whole family---> my dad, mum, bro n I stickers which have our names in chinese on it! One whole stack for each of us which is quite a lot and very cute, fun and nice! Hmm.... guess tat's all for now! Update some time later!
i am who i am
1:51 PM