School is starting soon! DAMN! Now I can no longer enjoy life with just sleepin and eatin and playing anymore! Soon, a new subject will be added to my timetable of life ----> study! Haiz.... Anyway, I'm still a little happy now that school is starting coz I'll be able to meet all my friends! Cool! And made new friends!! Well, I'll be goin to form 6 in Dato (I think as I did not get any tawaran from any school as I'm underage)! A little frustrated as my name is not in da form 6 list! I had to go to da PPD short for Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah to settle my stuffs which spent nearly one whole week to get it done! My dad too is gettin frustrated with the ways da people in da PPD worked! Anyway, finally my name is in da list of form 6 students! I got into DAto! Well, not too bad the school is! Guess I let u all know more bout Dato after I had my first day! C'ya!
*I'm off to watch TV!~Bye!
i am who i am
5:01 PM