HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE is finally out today!! Hurray!! I'm soo excited as I'll be finally getting my hands on it!!! It's a bit pity, though, as
Muar's Popular isn't going to open early in the morning at
7.01am for us, the faithful and loyal HARRY POTTER fans, to get our 1st copy of
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!! Sooo sad.... Chareli's goin to get hers at BORDERS Singapore at 5.30am. I'm soo jealous of her!! She'll be able to read it before me! Isk..isk.. Anyway, I'll be getting mine at around 11.30am, I think, as I need to go to school at 8.30am till around 11.30am for da Prefect and Rangers meetings. Plus, Popular's not goin to open soo early. Haiz.... Well, guess that's all for now!! Gotta go and catch some sleep so that I'll be able to refresh my memory on
HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX so that I won't be blur when I read
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!! Ok! Tata! Sayonara! Oyasumi Nasai! Good night, everyone!!
P/S : I'm sooo excited!!!~
i am who i am
12:30 AM