Yay!! I'm soo happy!! Do you wanna know why?? Well, it's because I finally got a mp3 player!!! WoooHoooo!!! Soo happy!!~ Hehe! :p It's a
Creative Zen Micro 5GB Blue in color!! Very very nice!! Luv it soo much!! It cost me
RM 799 and I think I'm goin bankrupt!! Aiks..! Bought it at
Pikom PC Fair in Melaka last Sunday 14 August 2005! Well,actually I wanted to buy Creative Neon but it's already sold out! Isk..isk.. soo sad!! Coz I really lurveed Creative Neon coz it's soo colorful!! Very very nice!! PLus it's much more cheaper than Creative Zen Micro! Creative Neon is just RM 679! Too bad!! They sold da last one on Sunday morning! (I went there in da afternoon!) So, I ended up buying Creative Zen Micro 5GB! Well, actually I wanted to buy da Creative Zen 20GB which cost RM 899 and it's definitely worth more da money but too bad!! There's only left one! And my bro bought it! So, I bought Creative Zen Micro 5GB instead!! No regrets not getting da 20GB one! Coz my bro's 20GB mp3 player is damn thicker and bigger than my 5GB mp3 player! Hehe!! Oh yeah! I also bought a
memory card for my handphone too!! Yay! Can put more mp3s and photos into my phone liao!!! Soo happy!! And da memory card cost me
RM149 coz it's da smaller type of memory card (
Sandisk Transflash Memory Card)! Oh GoD!! Now, I'm really going to bankrupt!! I had just spent RM799 + RM 149 =
RM 948 in a day!! Ooooo!! My new record on how much I spend in a day!! Wow!! Still, luv my mp3 player and memory card very much!! yay!! hehe! :p Well, gotta go now, people!! I'm off to put mp3s into my Creative Zen Micro!! hehe!! Check out
Creative website to know bout my mp3 player!!
Bye, people!
P.S. I really really LOVE my Creative Zen Micro 5GB!! It's my baby now!!~ LOL!! :P
i am who i am
11:51 PM