Hi, blog! It's been such a long time since I last updated u!!I'm sooo sorry! Anywayz, loads of stuffs had happened during my absence of updatin u, blog~! Well, soo much had happened that I think I have to erm.. cut short lo! Or else this post will be never ending! LOL! Hehe! GUess I'll just come straight to da main points!!~ Firstly, Kelab Setia's Party just erm... past! Well, it's a relieve as I dun have to be soo busy now! Went to Kelab Setia's party last last Saturday, 23 July 2005 coz I'm one of da B.O.D.. I quite enjoyed myself there but too bad I had to go back early so din really get to play all da games they organized. I went there straight after my Piano Theory class at 5.30pm. Supposed to go there at 6pm but I reached there early around 5.45pm. And supposed Nin Ern (incoming President of Kelab Setia) to go there early too coz she's da one who asked me to go early but ended up she's late! A lil bit mad coz, hey, she's da Pres and she's da one who asked me to go early and yet she's late!!! Wei, next time if you can't go early, dun ask ppl to go early la! Ceh! Anyways, back to da topic! Alright! Reached there before 6pm, wait a lil bit in da car with my mum and then suddenly,..... Lee Kiang arrived!! Yay! Someone else finally arrived! Ok. Got off my mum's car and get in Lee Kiang's car. Lee Kiang said that she da 1st to reach Koo Li Chiat(senior)'s house (place where we're going to have our party) but seeing that no one else had arrived, she went to 'makan angin', go round da Taman, and then come back to there and found that I had arrived. Then, I asked her to go round n round da Taman again (makan angin) as no one else had arrived besides da 2 of us. So, she drove us around n around and we went check out Lee Shin Ying's house and Chua Boon Zhiu's house. After that, we guess it's bout time so we quickly went back to Li Chiat's house. When we reached there, we saw that got other people already arrived. Nin Ern's there already. And there's Pei Lee, Mei Ling, etc... all waitin outside the house coz the house owner haven't arrived so we can't go in as there's no keys! Me and Lee Kiang waited in da car, listened to songs. LOL! Then, Li Chiat and his friend, I dunno his name, arrived. We went into da house and started preparing everything. And then, Wan Sing arrived with da food and we got such a shocked coz da food looked damn little! Oh my God! Manalah cukup makan??!! End up, me, Lee Kiang n Nin Ern go out to buy more food! Went to a place opposite Sekolah Teknik to buy satays! Then,we bought drinks and watermelons! Nin Ern was sooo scared when sittin in Lee Kiang's car. She reckoned Lee Kiang drove very very fast! On the other hand, I thought she drove ok, not too fast and not too slow! Lee Kiang was only driving at da speed 70km per hour and yet Nin Ern is already shouting like hell, asking Lee Kiang to drive slower. She said that her mum only drive at 40 km per hour! No wonder she's late that day! Anyway, after buying all those stuffs, we went back to Li Chiat's house and started preparing. Ai Rin hasn't arrived yet so I'm a lil bit lonely. Kinda boring coz nothing much to do so I just walked round asking anyone need a hand and then Ai Rin arrived! Yay! Me and Ai Rin then sat in da livin room and watch tv and then Ai Rin play 'chor tai ti' with some people. I dunno da game(suppose to be gamble) so I just watch them play. Then, when nearly all da seniors arrived, we started da party... Ate da food which is not bad and then I learned how to play 'Mah Jong'. Hehe! Don't let my parents know or I'll be dead! LOL! I was halfway through learnin how to play Mahjong when we decided it's time! Yup!! Time to give Ai Rin a surprise! YaY! And she really know nothing about it! Nin Ern got Ai Rin's b'day cake out while I kept Ai Rin busy by making her take photographs with Borhan, Afifi and Hafiz at outside so that she notice nothing! Suddenly, it went all dark and da people inside da house 'buat bodoh' saying tat they press da wrong switch! LOL! And finally, the cake is out!! Ai Rin was totally stunned and she couldn't even believed her eyes till I dragged her to da table and made her to make a wish! Kevin Wong's standin besides da table trying to get da chance to push Ai Rin's head first into da cake! I tried to keep Kevin out of da way but too late! He had already push Ai Rin's head!! Aikss... But too bad for Kevin coz immediately after him pushing Ai Rin's head, we shouted to da guys inside da house who were watching football to catch Kevin who's runnin into da living room! And YAY! Kevin was caught and both Ai Rin and I had our revenge on him! Hahaha! Li Chiat hold him tight and then we took da damaged cake and pushed it to Kevin's face! I even erm... took bits of cake which fell on da floor and wipe it on Kevin's face! Hahahaha!!....:P Naughthy me!! Hehe! Kevin then washed his face for an extremely long time in da bathroom! Luckily Ai Rin's face not soo damaged! BUt still, very very oily coz da cake's damn oily! Even my hand after washin for a few times it's still a little oily! Anywayz, I continued my mahjong class and then Nin Ern suggested to play da games which we had thought of da day before. Well, da game is kinda disgusting. Firstly, everyone must sit in a circle. THen, we put food into a plastic and tied da plastic up and then pass da plastic around and around with da music on. And everyone must erm.. squash and press da food in da plastic. And when da music stops, da one holdin da plastic must eat da squashed and disgusting food in da plastic!! Yuckss!! Soo yucky! Anyway, we all planned to erm... 'kenakan' Kevin. Make him eat da disgusting food! LOL! But, unfortunately, William Tan (Ee Theng's boyfriend) was da one who gotta eat da food in da 1st round! William sat just next to Kevin and was bout to pass da plastic to Kevin when da music stopped! Poor William! LOL! He gotta eat da squashed banana! Poor guy! haha! Luckily it's just banana at da 1st round coz I heard from Pei Lee that they erm.. put Ai Rin's cake + dunno wat other food in da 2nd round (I went back right after da 1st round)!!~ They then played a game which involved beating! Arrgghhh!!! Luckily I went home already or else I'll be full of bruises all around my body! Ai Rin got quite a lots of bruises on her legs! Poor gal! All her bruises turned blue black! Poor poor gal!
Well, guess that's all for now!! It's late! Feel soo sleepy now!! Okey! Bye, guys!! Update next time!!
i am who i am
11:11 PM