* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Thursday, August 18, 2005 *
Wow! Finally!! My piano practical exam is over!!! Pheeww!!! I'm soo relieved now!! Hehe! I can now do other stuffs already! No longer need to fret over my piano exam till the time when da results comin out!! LOL! I really hope to get at least a pass coz I know it ain't easy to score even a pass!! So, if I just get a pass, I'll be very happy already! But still, who don't want a distinction if tat's possible?! LOL! Hmm... if possible, please give me a merit la! Or if more possible, please do give me distinction le!! Hehe! :P Well, I din go to school today!! Hehe! Ponteng school!! Well, I had to or else I'll be late for my exam! Anyway, woke up at 9am tis morning!! Had my breakfast and then, I started practising da piano till nearly 12.30pm and then had my lunch!! After lunch, I practice for da last time!! Oh dear!! It's nearly time!! Damn!! I'm soo scared and nervous!!
*clock's ticking!!
Well, had my bath and it's time!!! Gotta go to Classic Hotel now!! I'm running late!! oh shit!!! Damn!! My exam starts at 2.41pm (very weird time, isn't it?!) but still I have to arrive there before 2pm coz tis examiner is erm... a very very impatient person!! BUt still, he's a very nice man, really!! He kept on smilling and he's quite friendly! Anyway, my exam is supposed to last for half an hour but somehow I finished mine in less than 20 minutes!! See! I told u, he's an impatient man!! LOL! Oh yeah! His name is Nicholas Toller by da way!! My piano teacher reckoned that he's a lil bit lazy!! Well, no comments on tat! Anyway, when I reached Classic Hotel round 1.55pm, there's a gal before me waitin for her turn. And round 8 minutes later, it's da gal's turn! and soon, it'll be my turn!! OO my!!! Soo scared!! I waited and waited and then,....(drums rolls) tada...... It's my turn already! WOW! Feelin worst than ever, I slowly got up on my two feet and walked straight to da exam room. Sat at da chair next to the room for less than 5 minutes and da door amazingly open by itself!! LOL! Hehe! Of coz la da examiner opened da door! U think ghost isit?! So, I entered da room and found it exceptionally warm in there, probably becoz da air-con isn't switch on. Glad it's warm in there or else,... my fingers will be frozen and unable to play da piano! LOL! Right! Started playin da Scales and Arpeggios. According to my piano teacher and friends who had already taken their exam with tis examiner, they all said tat he won't be givin lots of scales coz, oh well, he's an impatient man and he like to rush everything! But,.... he gave me a lots of Major and Minor Scales in Similar Motion(an octave apart),.... round 6-7 Scales in Similar Motion(an octave apart)! Still, I'm very very grateful to him as he gave me mostly in Legato and only 2-3 scales in similar motion(an octave apart) in staccato. Oh! and he gave me a few similar motion(a third apart) and he din give me Similar Motion(a sixth apart) at alL! Soo happy! Coz I'm not soo good in tat particular scales! Then, he gave me Major Scales in thirds and skip da Chromatic Scales in similar motion(a minor third apart) and continued with Chromatic Scale in minor thirds(legato). Right! Then, he gave me Arpeggios and I kinda screwed it up especially da C Major Arpeggios!! DAMN!! Isk..isk..hope tat it won't affect my marks!! Well, I started it a lil bit too fast than I'm supposed to so I erm... kinda get my fingers tangled at da end! Oh shit!! Anyway, he, then, gave me Dominant Seventh chord in root position and he din give me diminished seventh chord! Well, glad tat I've finished my Scales and Arpeggios! Next stop, my exam pieces!! My 1st piece is A3: Sonata in D, Kp. 535 (a Domenico Scarlatti's piece). 2nd piece is B2: Allegro Moderato: Sonata in C, K. 330/330h, first movement (a Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's piece). 3rd piece is C4: Dem Andenken Petofis (a Franz Liszt's piece). WEll, after I finished playin my 1st piece, da examiner told me tat he like it! hmm.. wonder his comment is good or bad!!! aiks... next, I played my 2nd and 3rd pieces. Well, he din even need time to write da comments. He's just asking me to go on with da next piece! Obviously, he's kinda ermm... impatient and like to rush. Anyway, I did some mistakes in my pieces! Soo sad! Hope it won't affect my marks too much! I had my sight-reading test after my exam pieces. Did quite ermm... terrible??! Not very accurate! And as usual, tis examiner stopped me halfway(I knew he's gonna stopped me half way so i'm not surprised n not scared coz he did da same to other people too!!). Next, had my aural test! I kinda screwed up my singin too! Well, I lost da melody half way but still managed to save it at the end! Iskk..isk... Well, overall, I think I did just ok in my piano exam! Really hope tat I can get at least a pass!! Wish me luck, people!! Thx! Well, guess tat's all for now!! It's gettin late, as usual! Look at da time!! Night! Bye!!


i am who i am
12:29 AM