Back from Penang...Hiya, blog!! D'you miss me?? :p lol I'm finally back from Penang... now let me update u all with my stories in da past few days... :P
*Continuation from Day 4Let's see...until where I stop tat day... hmm... okok...got it... right... after packing my stuffs, brought doggie out for its walk...and thn did wat i usually do...etc...blah..blah..blah... until... end of dinner... thn watch tv a while... and continue packing and moving out my stuffs from my room to da hall... and then it's time to leave... oh... I nearly forgot to pack my toothbrush... -.-" luckily I remembered it before I enter da car... or else no need brush teeth for 3 days and 2 nights dy... -.-" anyway... quickly open all da locks again and went into da house to grab my toothbrush.... thn off we go... to da bus station... went to temple 1st to pray to God for my safe journey... and thn off to da bus station at 10.30pm... -.-" we reached there early... as da tix seller asked us to be there early so that he can let us know our bus number... but when we reached there... da tix booth is not even opened yet... -.-" shit la... stupid ppl... make me soo rush and now have to wait soo long... -.-" anyway... waited for like nearly half an hour... and when da tix seller was just bout to tell us our bus number, da bus arrives.... tada.... here comes our bus... KKKL bus... up we go... into da bus... and it's 11.00pm dy... well..not bad... da bus is quite punctual in a sense.... and then daddy helped to put our stuffs, bags, etc... into da compartment... and then tata daddy... byebye... take care of doggie ya... :P hehe... off we go... felt a bit emo tat time... weird uh?? I also duno why on earth I'm feelin emo suddenly... face suddenly becomes hot... and can feel like one or two tears in my eyes ready to flow out... -.-" strange... maybe it's cos I miss my daddy... I miss my doggie... I miss my darling... -.-" hmm... anyway... tat lasted for like 10 minutes only... lol and here comes da stressing moments... -.-" da moment of fear... anxiety... nervous... -.-" a few more minutes cs's gonna call me and I'm bout to tell mummy da truth... -.-" oh well... I asked him to call me at 11.35pm... and da clock ticks nearer and nearer to 11.35pm... -.-"
*tick tock
*tick tock
*tick tock
it's time... but wait!!! there's no phone calls yet!!! -.-" duh... he must be busy... I guess... -.-" duh... and 11.35pm past away just like that... -.-" and mummy's asleep dy.... -.-" well... I guess. that's it then... no need to tell mummy dy... kinda feel relieving... but a part of me disagree with it... haiz... but what to do??? no phone calls... and mummy's asleep dy... -.-" ah well... better luck next time... -.-"
When I'm just starting to fall asleep at around 12.18am, my hp rang... -.-" he finally called me... ok... answered his call... din talk much though... dare not to talk too much... -.-" n dare not talk all those sweet stuffs... -.-" and dare not ask him to much questions like what he did in da past few hours... etc...blah..blah..blah... anyway... after we hung up, mummy's awake as I expected... and she asked me who is it as I expected again... gosh.. I know my mum soo well... hehe! :P lol! and I told her it's CS... and then she asked why is he calling me?? isn't it expensive for him to call me from singapore?? as I expected again.. lol! and so... here it goes... -.-" told her he wanna woo me lo... -.-" and guess wat?? -.-" she just laughed away like that... hahaha... -.-" as I expected again... -.-" and hence... I failed... in letting her know bout da truth.... again... -.-" haiz... wonder when only mummy'll believe me... -.-"
*the end of Day 4p/s: miss u sooo much..
i am who i am
2:12 AM