Day 1Day 1 is soo boring... nothin much to do... no msgs.. no news... no nothing... my life is soo empty now... although I'm supposed to be finishin my HP 6th, but somehow, I just lost da mood to do so.. or to do any other things... except maybe online and waste my time on the internet... CS has left for Singapore yesterday... n tat'll explain y I'm soo bored... Bet he's enjoyin his life there n here I am... stuck at home alone... with no contact from him at all... unless u count da 7 msgs he sent me last night plus 2 more msgs from him today... bored... I wanna noe bout his life there!!! damn...oh... I received another msg from him... da3rd msg of da day! haiz....din say much in tat msg either... what i wanna know is how you are doing there now la... not bout what doggie in mirror la... haiz.... I'm obsessed with your life... -.-"
Anyway, I'm glad that I'm not that alone today... Well, I still have my friends around me to keep my mind off him for a while... or to be exact...to keep myself from flooding for a while... lol... Thanks a lot Chareli, Shalani, Chyrene, Yi Ling and Chew... for chattin with me da whole morning and afternoon and well..maybe night also.. :) Chatting with them really put my mind off him for some time... especially Shalani and Yi Ling... who gave me lots of supports... :) Love u guys!!! :)
hmm... guess that's all for now... not really in da mood for blogging at da moment... somehow...my mind is blank and duno what to blog about although I have it all in my mind last night... hmm... maybe all those crying made my brain a bit slow now... -.-"
Cheers...
(P/S : I just copied and paste this post from my friendster blog coz I'm too lazy and not in da mood to write a decent post now... maybe will post more later when I'm in da mood)
i am who i am
6:26 PM