Day 2Woke up at 10.30am tis morning... Today is even worse than yesterday... I miss u very very very much... I'm totally not suitable with my new quiet life.... It sucks.... Chareli and Yi Ling are both busy with their lectures and tutorials and etc... Hence, nobody to accompany me.... Well, Chew on9 though... but she's busy with her NUS thing... And da conclusion is.... I'm all alone... and when I'm all alone with no friends around and no msgs and all is quiet around me... I started flooding again... Today is worse than yesterday... Yesterday I just shower a bit when waking up... but today I showered twice dy not even before lunch time... I can't take it... Life is too quiet... haiz... I din even received a single message from him this morning when I woke up... and he did not even reply when I sent him a msg tellin him I'm awake dy... haiz... not until when I can't take it anymore and miss him badly dy and sent him a short msg... and then he only replied me... I can't really blame him for not replying me... coz it really cost him a bomb when I called him last night... and so... he can't msg me too much dy... but what can I do??? I really really miss him.... And I'm totally not used to not receiving any news from him... ai..... Mum's back... I'm out for lunch now....
P/S: I feel like vomitting now... haiz...
i am who i am
12:19 PM