Day 3Woke up at 6.52 am this morning by CS's msg... :) well... although I'm really sleepy that time considering I slept at 3.30am last night, I'm still very happy to receive his msg.. :) but sadly... can't msg him too much... RM0.20 per msgs le... I'll be broke before the end of the month... and I've topped up thrice this month le... -.-" topped up RM55 this month le... -.-" man, I'm goin to be broke soon... and daddy's gonna kill me if this keep on happening... -.-"
But... what to do?? Somehow, I've to sacrifce a bit for da sake of keepin in touch with him ma... ai... U guys probably say can keep in touch through email or msn... but he doesn't has a laptop yet... and it's not likely for him to be able to use his Uni's pc soon... most probably have to wait for two more weeks before he can actually use it to online chat with me... haiz..
I CAN'T STAND DA WAIT!!! :( How I wish he can call me... haiz... but he said he actually dunno how to call any M'sia number... and even wanna miss called me also can't... haiz... -.-" hopefully, he will get da Singtel v019 idd or Singtel Chip Phonecard soon before I leave to Penang on this coming Thursday night... So that I can get to hear his voice... I miss him soo much... haiz...
Maybe I'll try to get my hands on i-Talk Merdeka card soon... thn I can call him for just RM0.03 per 20seconds which also means RM0.09 per minute.. :P hehe... but... he maybe have to pay for answering my calls lo... which will definitely cost him a bomb... but what to do?? if he dowan to call me, then I'll call him and make him pay too!! :P or else he call me... and he still has to pay for it and I don't have to pay anything!!! :P hehe! :P
haiz... I miss you soooooooooo much.....
oh... mum's back again...wanna bring me out for lunch now...
well... tat's all for now... will continue later at night...
*miss u dear....
i am who i am
12:09 PM