* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Thursday, July 26, 2007 *
Day 4


Slept at 3.30am last night... and woke up at 10.30am tis morning... had a terrible night... din sleep well... duno why... guess I must be sick dy... :( haiz... I miss him soo much... :( Once again, feelin emotional again... haiz... duno why... but yesterday's morning was not as terrible as today's... maybe coz I'm having headache... and then miss him soo much... and worry bout him coz he slept late last night too at around 3.30am and woke up at 7smth tis morning... -.-" 4 hours of bedtime only makes him having headache too... my pitiful darling... and he's going around singapore today enjoyin himself... while I'm stuck here at home alone... hence, terrible morning.. :( haiz... I miss u soo much, dear... :(

*sobs

Anyway, did what I usually do nowadays when I'm feeling moody and do not have da mood to do anythings ---> online!!! well... Chareli is here... She's sick and skip Uni for a day.. hehe!! tell her lecturer!! :P well... yi ling is here too... but her connection damn lousy la... she kept on dc 1... -.-" haiz... sien.... sad... :(

*sobs

Oh yeah... I called CS jz now... 12.10pm... Actually wanna call him using i-Talk... but da stupid operator kept saying nobody answer my call... Shit!!! end up have to use my hp to call him... ah well... what to do... Really can't stand it... :( so, called him using hotlink 132 idd lo... but din talk much... maybe coz he dowan me to waste my credit too much or maybe because he's busy and dowan to talk long long with me... haiz... but... one thing really pissed me off... When he answered my call, da 1st thing he said is," can you call me at night?" WTF!!! You said I can call you when I msged you earlier to ask if can call you or not... and now you are telling me to call you at night????!!! I'm totally disappointed in you! haiz...

*sobs

Moody again... haiz... anyway, continue online... continue chatting with Chareli... and then... it rains... -.-" have to switch off da pc... or else if da lightning strikes, I'll be in misery.... -.-" so... quickly off pc... It was 1pm that time... And I was just about to sit down on da sofa and meddle with my hp and to think of something to do when suddenly, my hp rang... I looked once... can't believe my eyes... look again... :D Surprised!! Surprised!!! IT'S FROM HIM!!!! :D soo happy!!! :P hehe... chat with him for a while only... but it's enough to make my day!! hehe!!! I just realised... I'm soo easy to be cheered up... -.-" is that a bad thing?? -.-" hmm.... anyway... darling called me when he's at mrt station at orchard... waiting for da rest of da people... hehe... and he's soo nice... soo sweet... soo caring... haiz... love him soo much... :P hehe... SOO HAPPY!!! :D Soo happy that I have da mood to do anything... even help mummy with da housework happily without any complaints... hehe :P

After finished with da housework, went to play da piano... hehe... played da song we used to play together... hehe... y did I played tat song?? hmm... coz when I'm in mummy's room, foldin da clothes, this song come on air in da radio... hehe... n hence... reminds me of him again... hehe... :P love u!!!!!!!!!!

And then, the rain stops... and hence... continue online again... :P feel soo happy.. lalalala!!! online online online... until mummy came back and had my lunch... and then online online online again... chat with Chareli again... lalalala.... happy happy happy... and Yi Ling msged me... saying she haven't gotten her pay yet... haiz... poor Yi Ling... three months dy and yet she still haven't gotten her pay... She's jz too soft and kind la... Not thick-skinned enough to keep asking for her pay from da boss... -.-" sorry, yi ling.. can't help u this week.. coz da centre's on hols this week... I'll help you ask again next week ya... :)

Continue again with what I'm doin earlier... online online online... bloggin bloggin bloggin... hehe... and then suddenly I received a msg again... I tot it must be yi ling replyin my previous msg... but no.... Surprised!!! Surprised!!! IT'S FROM HIM AGAIN!!! hehe!!! :P happy happy happy!!! :D Dear is on da way back to Uni now... and he said it's funny sitting in MRT... Y?? because he saw ppl huggin in MRT... -.-" aiyo... dear ah... u vy kolot le... you are now in Singapore le... not M'sia le... huggin in public is normal la... -.-" hehe... :P PDA (public display affection) is normal in Singapore la... Only M'sia is kolot la... -.-"

Anyway... guess that's all for today... need to packed my stuffs properly now... I'm leaving for Penang tonight... and talking bout tonight.... -.-" I'm kinda nervous le... Tonight might be the night to tell mummy my biggest secret... -.-" Hopefully, it turns out alright... hopefully mummy won't be mad and will support my decision... I'm soo nervous... -.-" aiks.... Wish me luck, ya, ppl...

I'm off now... tata!!! pray that I'll have a safe journey to Penang and back from Penang... I'll be back on Sunday... Wish me luck!!!

Cheers, everyone!!!

P/S: I miss you sooo much, dear!!! N love u soo much toooo!!! You are sooo sweet today!!! Muacks!!! :)


i am who i am
12:45 PM