* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Monday, July 30, 2007 *
Day 5 => Day 1 in Penang


After da phone call incident... I went back to sleep... -.-" oh yeah.. 4got to tell u guys that there's an accident on my way to da tangkak toll... -.-" and then continue sleep... oh yeah.. one more thing.. CS's goin to sentosa today... -.-" I wanna go Sentosa!!! T.T isk..isk... haiz... anyway... back to sleep again... da bus is slow le.. -.-" coz it kept stopping here and there to let some passengers down... -.-" oh well...din get a good sleep... -.-" coz kept waking up when da bus stops... -.-" and there's an idiot in da bus who can't understand da words "Di Larang Merokok" and "No Smoking"... damn him... makes me having trouble with breathing.. -.-" makes my nose itchy... I'm kinda allergic to smokes... -.-" haiz... oh well... it started raining halfway near Slim River there... -.-" and then when we were somewhere at Nibong Tebal, there's a terrible traffic jam... stuck in da traffic for nearly 45 minutes... -.-" coz there's an accident there... -.-" gosh... and then, off we go again... well... reached Penang at around 7.30am... half an hour more than we expected... -.-"

Anyway, feeling a bit blurry and hungry when reached da bus station at Tapak Pesta... -.-" must be due to lack of sleep... -.-" oh well... Uncle Hock came to fetch us to his house... He brought us to eat our breakfast 1st at Super Tanker food court... hehe! soo many varieties of food... :P hungry... hungry... decided to eat a bowl of fishball kuey tiao soup... hehe... soo nice... I miss Penang's kuey tiao soup.... :P delicious... yummy!!! :D and then, Uncle Hock bought me my favourite nyonya kuih!!! hehe!!! Pulut Tai Tai!!! :P which I prefer to call it as Burung tai tai!! :p lol!! hehe! it's a kind of kuih made of pulut and is blue in colour... u eat it with kaya!!! Soo heavenly nice!!! :P hehe... it can be found in Muar also... but of coz la.... Muar's food is not as nice as Penang's... lol!!! :P yummy!!!

After breakfast, Uncle Hock fetch us to his house... we'll be staying in Uncle Hock's hotel... lol!! in my cousin Judith's room... She's in KL workin now... as a fashion designer ooo.... hehe... My cousin Marion is in when we reached... coz she's sick...-.-" pity her... get well soon!! hehe... she's workin as a kindergarten teacher now at her church... lol! Anyway, rest a while before getting ready to go to my Aunty Sai Heng's house which is just a few roads away from my hotel... lol... Uncle Hock gotta go to work at his church and so he din join us... and off we go to Aunty Sai Heng's house where my aunty from Taiwan is stayin at right now... :) lalala... oh yeah... I forgot to mention bout Snoopy... -.-" hehe.. Snoopy is my Uncle Hock's dear old dog... he's sooo cute!!! :p and he's getting old too.. -.-" hardly moves around... he's always there sitting in front of da door... -.-" oh yeah... my uncle's neighbour has 3 dogs le!!! wah!!! I wan!!! :P soo cute somemore... and another neighbour has 2 dogs!!! A Golden Retriever and a German Shephard!!! I wan!!! Soo cute le... :P

Hehe! okok...walked to Aunty Sai Heng's house... and then... tada... my cousin Ying Ying greeted us at da gate... she's soo excited to meet us... -.-" and Aunty Sai Heng's doggie named Lady... She's there to greet us too... she's soo excited too... and Lady has definitely grow fatter and fatter... -.-" wonder what Aunty Sai Heng feeds her with... lol! and it goes da same to my cousin Kaka... :P he's younger than me a year and he's like double of my size... -.-" wow!!! lol! hehe... Anyway... "lepak" at Aunty Sai Heng's house da whole day... Kaka watched Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban... and I watched a lil and then started falling asleep.. -.-" then I went to play with Lady for a while... and then back again watching HPTPA... and finally it ends... and off I went to sleep on da sofa... :P everybody's feeling sleepy too... considering it's such a good weather to sleep... :P as it rains a lil... and it's kinda cooling... :P

ZZZzzzzz.....and it's 6pm dy... time to bathe... went back to Uncle Hock's house to bathe... and then go back to Aunty Sai Heng's house to have dinner and lepak again... -.-" how boring my life is.... spending da whole day in Penang at home... It's a sin not to go shopping in Penang!!! but what can I do?? no transport = no shopping in town... T.T

If only I've got transport... then I can go n find Ee Theng at Praingin Mall dy.... haiz... too bad... soo near yet soo far.... haiz... miss u loads, ee theng...

And hence... I spent my 1st day in Penang stayin at Aunty Sai Heng's house da whole day... -.-" oh well... went back to Uncle Hock's house at around 11pm... and then read my Harry Potter as i'm not in da mood to sleep yet... and I wanna wait for CS too... :P but somehow... I'm jz feelin very tired... and CS said he'll be very very late... and asked me to sleep earlier... Well.. ok... listen to him once... I'll sleep at 1 am...

And so... the end of Day 5 a.k.a. Day 1 in Penang...

p/s: miss u...


i am who i am
1:50 PM