Day 6 => Day 2 in PenangWoke up at 8.30am... It's raining outside... Anyway... brushed my teeth... washed my face... had my shower... and then da rain becomes smaller... and just when mummy and I are about to go out to buy our breakfast, da rain becomes heavier again... -.-" We end up talkin to Aunty Lilian... and then my Taiwan aunty called... asked us to help her get breakfast... lol okok... Da rain is still very heavy... so, mummy chatted wif Aunty Lilian... until da rain becomes smaller... and off we go to da food court to buy our breakfast... :) I'm spoilt for choices when I reached da food court.. duno wat to eat... soo many good food to eat... haha... anyway... after finished buying, went to Aunty Sai Heng's house to eat... :P After eating, we had nothing to do again... -.-" ended up watchin Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire with Kaka... and then after watching... it's 12.30pm dy... and then did nothing... I think... -.-" oh wait... I think I watched TV... yeah... and it's boring... -.-" sucks... oh... my Aunty's friends came... and brought her out for lunch... And then continue doin nothing… until finally… it’s lunch time… only grandma, Aunty Sai Heng, mummy and me will be eatin lunch… that’s becoz my cousins and uncle and aunt will be goin out for lunch with my another uncle… -.-" as there’s only a car available… and mum decided to let my cousins them to go instead as they hardly come back to M’sia… it’s like two years once… oh yeah…forgot to mention… grandma arrived at Aunty Sai Heng’s house yesterday at around 2pm… and she’s staying at Aunty Sai Heng’s house…
Anyway, after lunch, lepak a while again… doin nothing… and then… my uncle arrived… brought my cousins them out for lunch at duno where… -.-" and now left me, mummy, grandma and Aunty Sai Heng and her maid at home… -.-" sien… -.-"
So… mummy decided to bring me go out shopping… at da shopping mall (Sunshine Square) opposite Aunty Sai Heng’s taman… Just as I’m bout to go out, suddenly… had a stomachache… -.-" wat a good timing… duh… -.-" went to toilet… lol and thn off we go… grandma doesn’t want to follow us… so, it’s just me and mummy… yay!! Finally… get to do some shopping… but it’s not very fun… compared to shopping at town… at Praingin Mall or Queensbay Mall… ahhh… I miss Praingin Mall and Queensbay Mall… :P anyway… there are sales goin on at Sunshine Square now… J lalala… mummy bought a blouse for grandma… and a skirt for herself… and I bought a pair of shorts by Disney and a tee and a tank top by Pop Soda… :P lalala… happy!! Hehe!! :P now…tat’s more like it… hehe…
After that, we went downstairs to da supermarket and bought some veggies… and my Taiwan aunty came… they wanna buy mineral water… as there’s not enuf water at Aunty Sai Heng’s house… -.-" after that, they went back 1st… while mummy and I went to buy some food for grandma… oh… n bought cakes too.. :P my treat!!! Hehe!!! Go to Eden bakery to buy!!! :P hehe! Oh yeah.. I nearly forgot to mention that CS called me when I’m at Sunshine Square queuing up to pay… -.-" oh well.. he called just to ask me to go on9 and help him check his password… duh… how disappointing… haiz… I thought he’s calling me becoz he missed me… but no… haiz… T.T sad….
*sobs
Anyway, we went back to Aunty Sai Heng’s house… Had our dinner there before goin back to Uncle Hock’s house to bathe… and then back again to Aunty Sai Heng’s house… :P kaka and my aunty and my uncle are playin cards when we arrived later… haha… not gambling… jz playin only… I dun quite understand da way they play so I din join in lo… think they are playin ‘Chor Tai Ti’ la… but I’m not soo familiar with that game… and I duno whether da way Taiwanese play is da same as we, M’sians play or not… -.-" seems a lil different… -.-" and so…went back to da hall…and watched tv with my cousin, Ying Ying… -.-" bored… no nice TV shows… ended up watching 8tv which is showin Koma at that time… and I’ve just watched that movie a few days ago… -.-" sien… How I wished I can on9… coz CS is on9 at that time… haiz… I miss him soo much… :(
Anyway…half an hour later, Uncle Hock came to visit… he brought some stuffs along… and said it’s for mummy… strange… why bring da stuffs over to Aunty Sai Heng’s house when he can pass it to mummy when we go back to his house later?? -.-" I guess, he must be just bought it from Sunshine Square before dropping in at Aunty Sai Heng’s house… lol… haha… oh… and then, Uncle Hock went to get us some “ban chang kueh”… hehe… :P yummy!!! Love it!! It’s soo nice… lol! And then he went back 1st… mummy and I went back later… as we wanted to spend a lil bit more time with da rests…. :) Kaka took my hp and started playin da games until my battery low… -.-" bad kaka!!! :P
And then, it’s time… to go back to Uncle Hock’s house dy… it’s 11 pm and it’s late dy… coz have to wake up early da next morning as I’ll be goin back home at 10am by bus… so… we walked back to Uncle Hock’s house… and then off to bed at 12.30am… zzz…. -.-"
The end of Day 6 a.k.a. Day 2 in Penang...
P/S: I miss u....
i am who i am
11:09 PM