Day 8 => Back in Muar at home...Woke up late at 10.45 am... coz slept at 3am da night before... -.-" anyway, CS called me as promised... He promised to call me twice a day instead of msgin me dy... -.-" twice is not enuf!!! :( call me la...3 times or 5 times a day ma... :( haiz... anyway, he told me that he went to do his student pass... but somehow cannot... coz only can do it after he matriculated online on da 1st of August... duh... -.-" I guess... he did not read his lettters and his Freshman's Handbook carefully... or else he wouldn't have wasted his time goin to do his student pass tis morning... he could have come back Muar instead... duh... wasted... shit... haiz... :(
*sobs
Anyway, online da whole day again... and CS is busy shopping at Vivo City... isk..isk.. I wanna go Vivo City!!! :( how could u din bring me along??? T.T
*sobs
He went there from morning until evening... -.-" really not like him... he used to hate shopping... -.-" but now... he's actually shopping whole day with his frens... -.-" I must admit... I'm very surprised to this... -.-" last time whenever I just mentioned bout shopping or window shopping only, he blew up immediately... -.-" and yet... there he is... in Vivo City... da whole day... -.-" bah... how ironical can that be??? -.-"
*sigh
Nobody on9 yet... bored... -.-" Yi Ling's having her mid-term... so I guess she'll be late... well... Seet can't be found too... -.-" she's late... and then I only found out that she went to do some shopping for her homework... -.-" Well... nvm... at least I've got some quiet moment to concentrate on updating my blog... lol...
Anyway...halfway through blogging... Seet on9 dy... She's late... but nvm... we chatted a bit... hmm... forgot what we chat about dy... -.-" and then I msged CS... oh well... he's still shopping at Vivo City... sucks... I'm soo jealoused... :( I wanna go too!!! :( and thn he said he's buying something... hmm.... I wonder what he bought... -.-" oh well... sms is expensive... jz have to wait until he's back in NTU thn only ask him in MSN... haiz... -.-" I wonder when he'll finish shopping and go back to NTU to on9... haiz... -.-"
Continued blogging again... blah... blah... blah... and then I saw Han Keong's online dy... haha... can go kacau him again... lol!!! According to him, he came back early and CS went out with his group members... oh well... conclusion : Han Keong din take good care of CS!!! -.-" bleah! hehe! anyway... kacau him a bit... and he kept pestering me bout his "SECRET"... -.-" oh well... I pestered him back bout my CS lo... lol!!
And then, CS is here... Finally... he's back... Finally... he on9... :) It was around 6pm that time... oh well... nvm... as long as he on9... :) ok... asked him what he bought... and he said he din buy anything for himself... -.-" wonder who he buys for... -.-" hehehe... no need to guess also will know la... lol!! darling bought pressie for me!!!! hehehe!!! :P happy!!! :D wonder what he bought for me though... -.-" hmmm... but he dowan tell... prefer to keep it as a secret and surprise... -.-" oh well... ok... that's fine with me... I love surprises!!! hehe!!! :P and then we chatted a while until around 6.30pm when I have to bring doggie out for its walk... and then balik... continue chatting again... :P hehe!!! tis is da 1st time we chatted soo much since he left to Singapore... :D HAPPY!!! lol!!! :P
We chatted... chatted... and chatted... until I totally forgot to cook dinner for doggie... -.-" Well... actually I cooked halfway and then totally forgot bout it dy... -.-" I cooked doggie's rice 1st and thn while waiting for it to be cooked, I continue chatting my CS lo... chat until forgot da time and everything lo... -.-" hehehe!!! and I even tot doggie had its dinner dy le... -.-" and I tot it wanted to pee when it barked at aroun 7.15pm... -.-" not until I realised that I haven't actually feed it... -.-" aiks... -.-" sorry doggie... -.-" :P
Hence, I quickly prepare doggie's dinner and then feed it... and then it back to chatting with darling again!!! :P hehehe!!! we chatted until nearly 8pm and then we only decided to go and take our bath and had our dinner... hehe... :P
After dinner, it's time for our "online date" again... :P hehehe... :P He waited for me for quite some time coz I took quite some time to have my dinner... lol... and also watched my Korean drama... hehe :P sorry for making u wait, dear... :P hehe... Anyway, continued chatting... blah... blah... blah... :P he told me he had dinner with a senior... a postgraduate... from China... wow!!! that's something... lol! He had dinner with da senior because there's only da two of them in da canteen at that moment... -.-" lol.. he said da senior is married dy... and have one kid aged 2years old I think... if I din remember wrongly... :P
Oh well... continued chatting... and he told me he's freezing in da air-con hall... -.-" next time bring ur jacket along la, dear... -.-" then he chatted with his seniors as well... asking them if they wanna play badminton on da next day ( Tuesday) and tryin to book da badminton court online... wow!! I din know can book badminton court online 1... soo high tech la... -.-" cool!! and then it's time... for him to leave... as da computer lab is only open until 12 am... haiz... miss u, dear.... byebye... :(
And off he went... back into his room... getting ready to sleep... until suddenly received his msg... telling me that it's impossible for him to go back tis weekend dy... coz he need to do his student pass by this week and da ICA office will need his passport... WTF!!! SHIT!!! DAMN!!! duh... to think I've been thinking of ways to meet him this weekend.... haiz... wishful thinkings... I'm back into my previous state again... emotional... moody... cry easily... haiz... really cried when he told me that news... haiz... :( to think I've been looking forward to meet him.... and all this has become illusions only... haiz... :(
*sobs
He called me after telling me the news though... but it's still useless... haiz... what I want is to meet you... not just hearing your voice for a few minutes only... haiz... :( No more mood to do anything dy... and how unlucky of me... for that very moment, my internet connection has problem... duh!!! can't even chat with Seet and Suz dy... or even update my blog dy... DAMN!!! WTF!!! why is God playing such tricks with me??? duh... haiz....
*sobs
I can't sleep... although I'm tired... ended up blogging in Microsoft Window until 2am... Although I promised him to sleep early... but I just can't do it... ai... sorry dear... I'm depressed, after all... haiz...
*sobs
*sigh
I guess... this must be it... No meeting him for 3 weeks... or maybe even a month... or worse than that... haiz... I don't think I can stand this anymore.... haiz... somebody... pull me out of all this, please....
*sigh
P/S : Please try to come back this weekend, dear... I duno how long I still can stand this... -.-" haiz....
i am who i am
11:37 AM