I miss you...Haiz.... Life is totally meaningless and quiet and boring without u.....haiz...
Well... let's talk bout my life on Sunday... CS went to Singapore at 3pm and reached there at 6pm... and after tat, he only sent me 7 msgs... considering it's very expensive to use Hotlink in Singapore to sms me... It costs RM1 per message... -.-" oh my god!!! but luckily, his credit was RM77 before he left to Singapore... :P Haiz... 7 msgs only... My life has indeed becoming quiet... It's like someone had turn down da volume... haiz... really really not used to tis new life... I wish you are here... :(
This morning... as I've mentioned in my previous post... was disastrous... If not because of my dear friends, I really duno what is goin to happen to me dy... I guess I'll cry untill my eyes popped out of their sockets... or maybe till there are no tears left... which actually happened last night... as I had cried most of da time non stop... -.-" but what to do... I can't help not crying... I was and am sad... very sad... depressed... feelin extremely down... The moment I think of him only, my tears started flowing out dy... uncontrollable... :( haiz...
Anyway... as I have said... I have my friends with me this whole day and night... Thanks a lot guys...( Shalani, Chareli, Chyrene, Chew, Chiau Wei and Yi Ling) I really appreciate you all for being there for me... :) and thanks a lot for da info, Chiau Wei... :)
Well, as u all shud have guess by now, I din do much stuffs today... Woke up at around 10.45am tis morning and online from 11.00 am right after breakfast until 6.30pm... Had my lunch at 3.00pm as I'm not in da mood to eat... and ate less than I normally would have eaten... After offlining at 6.30pm, I brought doggie out for his evening walk... and then back home n had my bathe and then it's TV for me... And seriously... I'm not into anything except on9 today... even TV turns me off today... no in da mood to watch TV at all... and even worse... I'm not in da mood at all to read my Harry Potter... My HP 7th is still sleeping in my cupboard since I got it on Saturday... -.-" But somehow... I still managed to watch some TV although I'm not tat into TV as I was before... Watched TV until 10 pm and again, it's time to on9... I expected CS to be able to on9 tonight... and was soo looking forward to it... but, alas... he's having his oreintation in NTU... haiz... There he is... enjoyin his new life at Singapore while I'm stuck here all alone with no news from him... damn... Luckily Chareli on9 at that time... or else I'll start crying again... which I nearly did... -.-" wow... I never expect myself to be this emotional... -.-" haiz... how I wished he can on9 and update me with his news.... T.T
He smsed me though... told me that he's havin oreintation at that moment and can't online for at least a week... haiz... Well, he sent me 8msgs today... which means RM8 gone... and he told me he left around RM37 only... which means even less msgs from tomorrow onwards.... T.T sad... desperate for him... -.-' called him at 12.55am just now... talk to him for 5 minutes.. and I lost Rm1.++.... and according to Chiau Wei, Maxis will charged him too... and I guess, he lost around RM6 as it costs him about RM 1.++ per minute to answer a call in Singapore... -.-" and so... I guess he left around RM 30 only... hmm... next time will ask him to call me instead... then only he have to pay for da call... :P
Oh yeah... I can hear Han Keong's voice beside him when I called him as they are roommies... -.-" I'm soo jealous of Han Keong... :( Bad Han Keong for trying to make me feel sad by saying loudly that there are many pretty gals at NTU... Pig la u, Han Keong! Ceh! If you did not help me take care of my CS properly, thn da deal is off!!! so, u betta watch ur words!!!
Well... I guess it's time for me to go to bed now... considering it's 2.35am dy...
Haiz... really really missed him..........................
*sobs
i am who i am
11:40 PM