* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Wednesday, July 25, 2007 *
Part 2 of Day 2


Ok.. I'm back.. Went to lunch this afternoon and then accompany mummy to buy curry powder for my aunt who came back from Taiwan a few days ago and now is in Penang.. and I'll be goin to Penang to visit her this coming Thursday!!! wooohooo!!! :p yeah!!! at least I can go shoppin and cheer myself up after having such a difficult time now.... difficult as in having to go through a lonely and quiet and boring life... haiz... I miss u too much dy... I'm soo attached to your presence dy... :( hopefully u will come back on da 3rd of August for me... ai... T.T

Anyway, after getting da curry powder, went to da bank with mummy to get some money... and then went to chinese medicine shop to get some stuffs for my aunt also... u guys must be wondering why she can't get it herself in Penang or in Taiwan right?? well.. da reasons are Penang stuffs are surely a bit more expensive than Muar stuffs right? And the stuffs my aunt wants are not available in Penang... so, we've to get it for her at Muar lo...

And after getting all those stuffs, mummy brought me to see chinese physician as I'm sick... (mum don't trust western doc, so went to see eastern doc instead :P) Thanks to you, again.. for making me sick... bleah!! I wanna blame u!! because of you, I never have a good life anymore... because of you, I become lonely... because of you, I am feelin down 24/7... because of you, I become sick... as I have to sleep very late at night in order to wake up late in da morning so that I won't feel lonely, bored, moody, etc for a long time...
Haiz... well... blaming you is actually not right... shud be blaming myself instead... for asking you to apply NTU... haiz... I'm soo stupid.... T.T

Anyway... went back home at around 5 pm... and then, sat on da sofa for one whole hour doing nothing and trying to think of something to do which will liften up my mood... but... end up... nothing was done.. -.-" as it was time to bring doggie out for its walk dy... and hence... we went out for a walk and watched doggie did its business.. lol and after tat, went back home and cook for doggie...and then had my bath...

After bathing, I received a surprise... from HIM... well... not exactly a surprise la... I don't even know whether to feel happy with it or to feel sad... CS got a singapore line dy... Singtel... prepaid... haiz... happy for nothing... him getting Singtel prepaid now means I can no longer send him lots of msgs... and although this means can get a lil bit more msgs from him, I'm still sad... coz I know... He will only REPLY my msgs... not sms me... as if I din sms him, then he won't sms me dy... haiz.... and gettin prepaid also means he won't be callin me... which I've always doubt that he will call me... :( and I can't call him too... coz he'll be charged for answering my calls... haiz...

*sobs

And it all starts all over again... back to my moody, boring, lonely, quiet life... not to mention tearful life... haiz... somehow, I managed to surpress myself from weeping... well... guess it's because of my parents are around at that time... haiz... but when they went out after dinner, there I am... sitting on da sofa... sobbing... duno why my tears suddenly just flows out... duno whether it's because of da sad korean drama I'm watching or because of him... strange but true... hmm... as I hardly cry because of da plot of show, then I guess must be because of him... and then again, I no longer have mood for anything except online and find someone to chat with...
Lucky for me... coz Yi Ling msged me and asked me to go on9 at that precise moment... thanks a lot ya, Yi Ling... :) and Chareli did da most amazing thing that really cheer me up... :) she taught me a way to sms my CS for free... :) thanks a lot, seet!!! Muacks!!! love u!!! :) Internet SMS is what I need!! yeah!!! but too bad... Singtel only provides their users to receive maximum 20 Internet SMS per day... DAMN!!! shit!!! Starhub does not limit their users though... haiz... how I wish CS is using Starhub instead... T.T

Anyway, I guess this is better than nothing, right? So...I tried using this programme... smsed him... and waited... and waited... for his reply... but he did not reply... maybe this thing no longer work... I thought... so... I msged him using my hp instead and guess what he reply me??? He said he is busy and will only be free after 12am and deleted my msg dy... DAMN!!! What has busy gotta do with deleting my msg?? If you are busy you can easily reply me later when you are free, what??? Why must u delete it??? haiz... maybe because his inbox is full dy... haiz... have to wait till 12am... soo long.... 1 minute is like a day to me already... and yet you want me to wait for 2 hours?? considering it's just 10pm that time... haiz... but what else can I do?? He needs his space... I just have to wait then...

Finally, 12am arrives... It's time for me to try to msg him using da programme... and....Voila!! It works!!! :) soo happy when I received his msg!!! :) love you soo much, dear!!! :) finally... can get to know more bout his life at there dy... although it is not very nice... not nice at all to be exact... He actually touched other gals!!! DAMN!!! how could he do tis to me?? T.T I know you wouldn't want to play that game if you can help it... but... ai... girls will always be girls... they won't like their boyfriends playing all this kind of games... and it's all because of this stupid game thought by those stupid seniors... passing ring from one to another by biting a stick... damn... i hate it... and now he's telling me that he will have a secret partner... and he thinks most probably will be a girl... damn... what's da use of da secret partner for??? shit.. if only he din go to NTU but UM instead... then it wouldn't be that terrible... haiz... no use crying over spilt milk now... T.T I hate his seniors!!!

well... at least got a few news from him... not very much... but shud be grateful... haiz... hard la... oh yeah...his hostel is very far from da place where his oreintation is being held...pity u, dear... have to walk soo long and up and down da hills to get to your hostel... you are soo thin dy... wonder you will become thinner when you come back or not... -.-" hmm...maybe all those walkings will turn ur big round tummy into 6 pecs... :P I'm looking forward to my 6 pecs darling!! :P hehe! hopefully he'll come back...

*sigh

I'm off to bed now... It's da right time for me to sleep now... lol...haha...

P/S: Sorry for doubting you , dear... I just can't help it... I'll try my best to trust u wholly... and please don't let me down ya... love u... muacks...


i am who i am
1:09 AM