Day 10Woke up at 10.45am this morning... Mummy's at home... Her kindergarten's on holiday... coz according to mummy, it's Buddha's birthday... oh well... looks like I'm not going to be alone today... wahahaha... only for today though... -.-" CS's having his QET now... and I think it's bout to end dy as it only lasted for 1 and a half hour... and it started at 9.30am this morning... Wonder how's da paper... hmm.... -.-" will ask him if he calls me later...
So... I'm off again into my Cyber world... there's no one interesting online in MSN... how bored... it sucks... so... went to do some markings instead... and left my pc on... :P in case anyone pm me... :P After finished marking 2 sets of books... I realised, he still haven't call me yet... -.-" takkan he's soo busy that can't even give me a call or miss call or reply my msg??? duh... -.-" oh well... just hope that he'll online later as he needs to matriculate online today before going to do his student pass...
And so... that's da reason why I left my pc on... in case he online... hehe... :P but to no avail... until now (4.30pm) he still haven't online yet... :( and no call from him yet... except a miss called from him after several miss called from me... -.-" haiz... forgot to mention that he miss called me twice in da morning at around 8.30am... maybe he tried calling me that time... but I sleep like dead log... so din hear his call lo... -.-" haiz... no fate... :(
*sobs
OH... I can see Han Keong online now... hmm... wonder where's cs... haiz... I think I betta dun ask him... or else he'll get fed up with me dy... -.-" but... it won't hurt asking how's da test, right?? hehe... he said it's ok... for him la... -.-" and then told me he's busy applying stuffs... guess can't disturb him much lo... -.-" oh well... ask CS later if he online or call later lo... -.-"
*sigh
I'm bored... Wished he would call... He promised to call me once in da morning and once at night... but morning has already passed... and yet still not a call from him... haiz... chatted with Yi Ling... and then I found out something... Looks like I can give up hope meeting him this month dy... I guess I won't be able to meet him for a long time dy... and our last meeting will be da night before da day he left for Singapore... ----> 21st July 2007.... coz he's goin to do his student pass today... and hence, he won't be able to get his passport back... unless he's lucky... if he din get it back in these two days, then he won't be coming back this week dy... And then, I found out something which he still does not know... He can't come back on 11th August dy... as he got matters to attend at Singapore... he still doesn't know bout this... haiz... He said he'll definitely be back on 18th August... but, he's back to go to his church to serve... he'll be busy and won't have da time for me... and even if he does have da time for me, I don't have da time for him... well... not exactly I don't have time for him... but more to I don't have transport to go out to somewhere to meet him... coz both mummy and daddy will be busy that very day coz they have some functions to attend to... And then, there's this last weekend of August... 25th August... I doubt he'll have da time to come back dy... Bet he'll be busy with all his studies and assignments dy... So... that's it... no more meeting him... What bout September??? hahaha... I'm off to KL in September dy... and he'll be busy... I'll be busy too... How to meet??? -.-" duh...
*sigh
Chareli finally is here... just came back from studio... oh well... she showed me a hot guy from Singapore in friendster... well... he's really hot... and his gf, according to Seet, is a typical Singaporean girl... haha... cute... lol...
Well... I guess, I'm off for da moment... since nobody's there to chat with me... betta make use of da time bringing doggie out for a nice long walk... haiz... I'll be back later at night... and hopefully... he'll on9 at that time.... haiz....
*sigh
P/S : wahahaha... no need to meet you dy... coz you won't be able to come back dy... wahahaha.... I'll live my life as a loner from now on... wahahahaha...
i am who i am
3:23 PM