Day 13Woke up at 8.00am yesterday... Well... I'm kinda overslept a bit... coz I din hear my alarm rings... -.-" I sleep like a dead log... lol! Luckily I'm not late for work... Had my breakfast in car, though... ate ham and cheese and bread.. :P hehe... delicious!!! YUMMY!!! :P
Went to work from 9am till 1pm... Shit... my pay...
I WANT MY PAY!!! :( haiz... Mummy said will talk to da principal da next day... oh good... hopefully will get my pay in cold hard cash by tat time... After work, went to have lunch... And then went to Giant hypermartket again... -.-" Mummy said wanna go get my wardrobe... Isn't it a bit too early to get my wardrobe now?? -.-" And we can get it at KL too ma... coz Giant is just next to UCSI... lol... but mummy said there's sales now... so betta get it now... -.-"
*shrugs
Anyway, got back home at 4pm... haiz... I'm sleepy... but can't sleep... :( coz I've to get ready at 5.30pm for my violin class at 6.30pm... :( ended up online and chatted with darling... :) miss him soo much... :( chatted with him until 6pm... Looks like darling had an extremely boring day... -.-" pity him... well... if only he came back... then it wouldn't be soo bad... :P hehe... Anyway, got ready for my violin class and off I went for it... And then went back home at around 7.15pm... Took my dinner... Dory fish with black pepper sauce and mushroom soup... :P YUMMY!!! DELICIOUS!!! LOVE IT!!! :P hehe... u guys should try it if u never try it before... hehe... but, I must say... that da black pepper sauce is quite salty... -.-" I wonder why... Maybe mummy din really get da recipe for da black pepper sauce correct... -.-" oh well... who cares? As long as it's nice!!! :P hehe...
After dinner, went to temple... It's 8.30pm... and will be goin to Secret Recipe to lim teh at 9pm with May Joan, Yi Ling, Ai Rin, Chiau Wei and Chua... :P oh shit... I'm broke... T.T and I forgot to bring money too... -.-" borrowed RM50 from mummy... -.-" May Joan fetched me to Secret Recipe... OOO... Her dad bought a new car... It's a Myvi... ooo... They just got it last week... Well, guess we are lucky... Be da 1st group of friends that she fetched in her Myvi... wahaha... -.-" ahh... da smell of new car... lol...
Ok... reached Secret Recipe... Got out of da car... and looks like we are da 1st to arrive... lol... There's a lot of people in there... Luckily we managed to find ourselves seats... And guess what?? I must say... that Muar's Secret Recipe has terrible service!!!! YES!!! TERRIBLE!!!! duh... especially da lady boss... -.-" she's breathing down our neck... kept asking what do you wanna eat?? what do you wanna drink??? -.-" duh... give us time and we'll order la!!! duh... -.-" I had a drink only... coz I'm quite full and bo lui... -.-" so din order any cakes or food... had Mixed Fruit Punch or something sounds like that... forgot da name dy... -.-" hmm... it's quite nice... tasted a lot of bananas?? or papayas?? or ??? had no idea... lol... May Joan had Green Apple Kasturi for drink and Mango Delight... I must say... Mango Delight is really nice... :P Chiau Wei arrived a little while later... and she din order for anything... Yi Ling still can't make up her mind what to order... and that's why da lady boss and da waitress kept asking... -.-"
We had fun... It was nice meeting them all again... Talked a lot of stuffs... Chiau Wei showed us her room... hmm... quite nice... :) hehe... and then we interrogated May Joan about her "stuffs"... hehe... :P Ai Rin arrived a little while after that... And guess what?? None of us noticed she entered da shop until she was like standing beside me... -.-" hehe.. sorry la, Ai Rin... no offence... We really din notice you... Don't be sad... :P We were busy listening to May Joan's story so din really noticed you lo... :P hehe... Miss Ai Rin a lot... She's as thin as before... and as pretty as before... or shud I say, prettier than last time??? :P hehe!
And now, it's Ai Rin's turn to talk... wahaha... listened to her complaints bout her roommie... pity u la, Ai Rin... soo kolien... got such roommie... -.-" Oh well... Chiau Wei left a little while later... She said she got loads of stuffs to do... And she's going back to Singapore da next day... Byebye, Chiau Wei... gonna miss you loads... muacks.... :) Ok... back to Ai Rin and her stories... Pitiful Ai Rin... din have very very good friends there... -.-" She's all alone a lot... And even went shopping all alone... WOW!!! You are really very very daring, Ai Rin!!! Took my hats off you... -.-" And she's really one big spender... Splurges a lot on clothes, accessories, bags, jeans, shoes.... etc... -.-" Ai Rin... you very bad le... Go MNG buy clothes got sale also din tell me 1... And din even help me buy 1... T.T :( soo sad... isk... isk.... To think that I used to inform you whenever I went to Penang shopping... and even help you buy clothes... :( You soo bad!!! T.T
*sobs
Next time must inform me hor!!! Or else dowan fren u dy... :P hehe... And then, a little while later, Chua arrived... And we started talking bout laptops and internets... etc... and continued a bit with Ai Rin's complaints... wahaha... talked soo much... and din even realised da time... Secret Recipe will be closing soon... and then, paid da bill... oh... I owe you, May Joan... What to do... all of us dun have small change... -.-" hmm... might as well take it as you treat me la... LOL! HAHA! :P hehe... unless you remember to ask from me or I remember to return you da next time we meet... wahahaha... And then off we went... Oh... we sang Birthday Song to Ai Rin... and she's delighted... :) hehe.. then May Joan send us back again... And both me and Ai Rin, sitting at da back, made da loudest noise... hehe! What to do... we sat at da back... we are da boss... wahaha... and May Joan's our driver... LOL! :P hehe... jk only... :P May Joan got a bit blur with da roads... -.-" aiyo... call yourself a Muarian... -.-" duh... -.-" :P hehe... ended up I direct her da route... lol!! Really like I'm her boss... wahahaha!!! :P And then finally... byebye friends... miss you all loads!!! Had a really great time... wish we can meet up again next time... :)
Went to temple to meet mummy and daddy... and then finally, went back home and reached home at around 12pm... CS called me when I'm at temple... :) hehe... miss you soo much, dear... aahhh... your voice sounds soo nice on da phone... :P hehe... And then, balik rumah... tidur... din online... as need to get up early da next day for work too...
And it's time for me to sleep now too... Good night...
P/S : Miss you, dear... Miss all my friends a lot too...
i am who i am
3:50 PM