Day 14Hello blog... Supposed to blog bout this last night... but it's late... and I've not enough time to blog too... LOL! Anyway, woke up at 8 am yesterday morning... and then prepared myself to go to work... had my breakfast in car again... -.-" I have da tendency to eat breakfast in car... lol! Ate ham with bread and cheese... YUMMY!!! :P
Went to work... oh... Mummy met up with da principal... and they had a talk... Apparently, da principal asked me to bring my cheque and show it to her da coming week... And then she'll pay me in cash... Well, I sincerely hope she'll be paying my June and July salary in cold hard cash by then!!! I NEED MONEY!!! I NEED MORE CASH!!! :(
After finished working at 1 pm, went to "shifu" house to have lunch... And then went to temple for a while... And went back home... Feeling very tired and sleepy... But went online for a while... For da sake of hoping to meet CS online... But too bad... he did not go online... haiz... So, went off to sleep at 4pm... and asked him to wake me up at 5.30pm... lol...
*zzz....
*zzzz....
*zzzzz....
5.30pm arrived... my hp alarm rang... and still no miss calls from him to wake me up... -.-" oh well... back to sleep... was having a headache also... guess must be da weather... -.-" And then, suddenly my hp rang... It was 5.43pm... oh... he finally remembered to wake me up... -.-" Well, I'm still having my headache... and so, lazy to get up yet... -.-" lie on da bed... kinda snoozed off a lil... And then suddenly hp rang again... This time, he's calling me... -.-" It was 5.52pm... hmm... I'm blurred... I sounded blurry too... And his voice is sooo nice to hear at that moment... My headache gone just like that when heard his voice... lol! hehe! Turns out that he went to play badminton with some Indonesians at 4pm and then forgot to miss call me in time... -.-" It's ok, dear... I'll just whack you when you come back only... lol! :P He said I sounded soo nice when I just woke up... -.-" hmm... u sure or not?? -.-" I don't talk much when I just woke up... I just mmm.... oooo... aaahhh... that's all... -.-" lol!
Anyway, woke up but not getting out of bed yet... lol! I'm soo lazy... -.-" My headache had gone dy... :P thanks, dear... :) muaks!!! Finally, mummy and daddy came back... Mummy went to temple to fetch daddy back... ok... time for me to get out of bed... Brought doggie out for its evening walk... And then came back home, cooked its dinner... and cut my finger while keeping doggie's food... T.T :( bleed quite a lot... -.-" wished CS's here to sayang me... -.-" lol! too bad.. he's not here... haiz... ask doggie sayang me instead... LOL!! HAHA!! :P After that, took my bath and went out for dinner... After dinner, went to temple again... daddy and mummy need to settle some stuffs there... I watched my TV programmes in da office... and then finally went back home... It was 11.30pm...
Reached home, online again... CS did not go online... haiz... :( maybe it's late and he's tired dy... I guess... Anyway, finally got da chance to update my blog... :P Chatted with Seet, Yi Ling and O... And then, they all went to sleep... left me all alone again... And so, quickly update my blog... and then off to bed... It was 3am then... -.-"
Good night, blog...
P/S : Your voice is my medicine... LOL!!!
i am who i am
11:56 AM