* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Tuesday, August 07, 2007 *
Day 16


Woke up at 10.45am today... soo sleepy... -.-" Had to drag myself up... -.-" As usual... online da moment I had my breakfast... and found out that there's no1 online this morning... how boring... -.-" Wish that he on9... too bad... he's not... guess must be busy... Han Keong onlined a while... and chatted with him a while too... And then he's off to his class... Read his blog... He had finally updated it... Found out that CS went to da dinner bash last night... Great... How great it is... He told me that he won't be attending it last week... But surprise!!! Surprise!!! He actually attended it... and din even bother to tell me bout it!!! How ironical is that??? Ceh!

After that, chatted with Chareli a while too... And then everything becomes soo boring... coz there's nothing to blog about... So, I ended up reading my Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows... haha... Finally... decided to start reading it... Coz I'm just too boring dy... and there's nothing for me to blog about yet in da morning... So, decided to read it lo... Somehow... HP is no longer that attractive to me... -.-" Guess must because he's no longer here with me and hence I lost all my mood to do anything but online... But still... I'm kinda hooked with it when spent a little time with it... lol...

Time really flies when reading HP... Mummy arrived home very early today... and then had my lunch... After that, continued reading... And then reached da part where Hedwig died...

*sobs

Isk... isk... isk... how sad... :( I've soft spot on animals... haiz... I miss hedwig... How could those Death Eaters kill Hedwig???? isk.... isk... isk... And then Moody died... Shed a drop of tear when he died... I'm not that interested in Moody... lol! :P And then continued reading...

And suddenly, heard somebody online... Went to check it out who it is... And guess who it is??? CS... Oh well... wait for him to pm me 1st... :P So, continued reading... until he pm and nudge me... Chat with him a bit... Well, I guess we've made up... No point going on war for a long time... It's tiring... -.-" But still... we are not as we used to be... Still a lil bit cold towards each other...-.-" He had his Maths class this morning... and he said his maths class is ok...

Yi Ling chatted with me a while too... She said she's not going to touch MSN today... but... -.-" she still chat with me... lol! But she put appear offline lo... haha!! After a while, she went off9... coz she wanna do her assignments... -.-" So, left CS and me... as Seet too, was away... Asked him bout what he did yesterday... And he finally told me that he went to da dinner bash... He told me he went for da dinner... and to see mei mei... (Oic... You go NTU see "mei mei"... Fine... I go online see guys... wahahaha!!! BLEAH!!! Stupid shit... I hate it when he used da word "mei mei" and especially hate it when he said "see mei mei" F*CK!!!) and that there's lots of pretty gals dancing on da stage... Oic... I'm not jealous... I'm normal to it dy... Oh well... maybe just a little tiny wee bit bo song only... But I'm really immune to it dy... And then he said he went back when da bash was about to start... coz he doesn't like it... I wondered why... Oh well... who cares anyway... It's his life... not mine... So, I've no rights to ask him to do this or don't do this... right???

And then... had a lil row with him... continuation of yesterday's row... He's still not satisfied and was mad with da way I handle it... But we did not make it serious... He gave me his reasons and I gave him mine... And then we kinda forget bout it... -.-"

Oh well... went offline at 6.30pm... coz need to bring doggie out... and dun feel like leaving my pc on... coz my bro's back home dy... And CS'll be goin off9 soon too... coz he'll be eating with his frens...

Hence, offline at 6.30pm... took doggie out... and then cook for it... took my shower... watched TV until 9.15pm and finally had my dinner... Dinner was superb!!! :P Ate dory fish with black pepper sauce and chicken + mushroom soup!!! YUMMY!!! DELICIOUS!!! and then watched TV until 11pm... And finally back online just to see who's online out there and blog about today... Well... not much people online tonight... -.-" I wonder why... -.-" Chat with Seet... coz she's da only one who'll chat with me at da moment... lol!

*Seet's drawing... -.-"

She asked me to write it on my blog 1... -.-" lol... haha... boring... boring... boring... I think I wanna offline soon... I'm soo bored... It's a lot betta to sit down on da couch and read HP than waste my time in front of da pc doing nothing... -.-"

Okay, people... C'ya tomorrow... Tata!!! Have an early night!! Cheers!!!

P/S: Why no miss calls from you tonight???


i am who i am
5:13 PM