Day 17Today is a boring day... Nobody online in da morning... Not a single soul... -.-" sucks... Went to boil an egg... Coz I'm feeling soo eggy this morning... Feel like wanted to eat hard-boiled egg... So, off to boil my lil eggie... :P Halfway through boiling it, CS came online... :D hehe... His class just ended bout half an hour ago at 11.30am... :P Told me that he's going to da ICA office to get his passport back later after lunch... and then we chatted a little... After that, he's off to lunch...
So, left my pc on again and off to read HP... And then, here comes Seet... Boo-ed me... -.-" kacau betul... :P hehe.. no offence... :P I was soo engrossed with HP at that time... lol! Told Seet I'm reading HP and will talk to her later... and so... continued HP-ing... until around 1smth pm when suddenly Karen pm me... Yeah!!! Soo happy to see her online... Finally, Karen onlined... :D hehe... chatted a while with her only though... she din reply my last msg... guess she must be busy... so din disturb her and went back continue HP-ing... :P
Mummy came back at 3pm today... Damn... I'm starving... -.-" Took my lunchbox from mummy and then went to eat... And guess what??? Doggie ran out when I'm eating... SHIT!!! -.-" Mummy left da gate opened... Well... actually... Mummy asked doggie to go shh shh at da flower pots in da mini garden... And then Mummy asked doggie to go back into da house... But doggie just looked at Mummy... and then runs away!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! My precious doggie!!! :( I cried when mummy told me that... isk... isk... isk... and I'm soo damn hungry and weak to go after it... -.-" Decided to finish up my lunch quickly and then went to search for it... But turns out Mummy had gone after it and brought it back at da moment I finished my lunch... Phewww... Luckily doggie din go far... -.-" Mummy hit doggie for running away like that... -.-" and then doggie felt pain and started barking at mummy... -.-" Bad doggie... So, Mummy continued hitting it... -.-" Scolded doggie for being soo notti... I just stand beside Mummy and look at doggie who is hiding behind da bicycles... haiz... Poor doggie... But it's nottie... So have to hit it... To teach it some lessons... But doggie's my best friend... best companion... always there for me whenever I need it... always there to hear all my complaints... my laments... my happiness... Kinda "sim tia" (heart pain) when see Mummy hit it... But, what to do... Doggie is notti... -.-"
After da beating, doggie hide behind da bicycles and dare not come out for a few hours... Then, I continued HP-ing again... Pc's still on... Just in case... Well... u know... who knows he suddenly online le??? right??? So, just leave my pc on lo... But, a little while later... Mummy said she wanna use da pc... to type a letter... -.-" So, have to log off my account1st or else Mummy's goin to use my account... and it'll be terrible... -.-" But... tot of a betta idea... Switch accounts... :P hehe... Helped Mummy to sign in her account... and then... tada... All safe and sound... :P hehe...
Continued HP-ing again... Until... it's nearly 6pm... when suddenly I heard there's someone pm me... Lucky for me, Mummy has finished using da pc... pheww... Quickly switched accounts and then found out it's him who pm-ed me... Told me that he din get his passport back... Oh...I see...
*sigh
*disappointed
Well, kinda disappointed... Coz he had been sooo sure that he'll be coming back this week... Promised me that he'll definitely come back this week... But turns out that he won't be coming back this week dy... haiz... What else can I say?? He has 4days of hols this week and yet he can't come back... haiz... sad... disappointed... Although not as disappointed as da weeks before... Kinda got this feeling that he won't be coming back much dy... So... maybe that's why not as disappointed as before... haiz... Really wished you will be back this week, you know??? And I've even planned a bit to meet you... But looks like all my efforts have gone wasted... haiz...
*sigh
Chatted with him a little while... And then brought doggie out for its evening walk... CS's not in a good mood... Coz he din get back his passport... haiz... If only he tells me a day before da day he went to do his student pass... then things wouldn't have been like this... haiz... Came back home from doggie's evening walk to find CS has gone offline... Oh well... it's time for me to go offline too, I guess... So, cooked doggie's dinner, took my shower, watched TV, took my dinner and then watched TV again until 10pm and then back online... Actually, I on my pc at 9pm... But put away in my MSN status... coz bz watching TV... :P
Feeling kinda lonely... coz parents and koko went out... I din went out partly coz wanna watch TV and also coz wanna chat with him... And also... mummy and daddy are going to temple... to have their lil chats with their friends there... while koko's going out lim teh with his friends... So, even if I go out, there's nothing for me to do... So... betta stay at home lo... at least can watch TV or if I'm lucky enuf, can chat with him...
Hence, send him sms to ask him to come online... to accompany me... coz I'm feeling kinda down and lonely... Miss him very much... and was kinda devastated when he told me he can't come back this week... haiz... He din came online until 10pm... haiz... soo late... u only can online until 12am le... haiz... Anyway... chat with him a little... and ended up having another row with him... Guess I must be too tired dy... Can't stand of all this any longer... So, started blabbering nonsense at him... And plus he's also feeling frustrated... And blabbered nonsense at me too... -.-" But, luckily, it was nothing serious... It's kinda stupid of us... Getting mad over some silly things... So, we decided to forgive and forget each other... We're back to normal... Well... not really normal... but still normal... Gosh... what am I talking bout?? -.-"
Anyway, continued chatting with him... and also Han Keong... And then there came Seet, Yi Ling, Suz and Muhe... We all got crazy bout this "bong" thing... and started adding da word "bong" after our nick... Seet became Seet Charbong... Yi Ling is Liny Bong... Suz is ennazus bong... Muhe is me bong???... and finally I am X-Gal bong CS... LOL!! haha! :P Actually, I put X-Gal bong in da first place... But it seems kinda weird and not fit, so changed to X-Gal bong CS... :P sounds nicer... wahahaha!!!
CS was kinda slow replying my msgs... haiz... I've to nudge him everytime to get his reply... duh... -.-" I wondered why he's slow... Turned out that he said it's because of my window is in da wrong position... -.-" What kind of excuse is that??? Lame excuse!!! bah!!! How could you not put me in ur first priority??? CEH!!!!!!!!!! Got a bit f*cked up with that... And then he kept saying sorries... but... I dowan your sorries... haiz... If you are really sorry, then put me in ur first priority!!! Bleah!!! Oh... dun worry, guys... We did not have a row bout that... Just I'm displeased only... and he knows bout that dy... Thanks for your concerned and cares, Seet, Yi Ling, Suz and Muhe... :) I appreciated it very very much... :)
After that, CS went offline at around 12.10am... Apparently, da guard came to chase him off... LOL! And so... he went off without saying proper byebye and good night to me... Ceh!! Send him a sms to tell him bout that... And then he called me when I'm on my way to da toilet to pee... -.-" Wished I could answer it... But... Mummy and koko are around... SHIT!!! Can't answer his call... FUCK IT!!!! Msged him and asked him to call me a little bit later but he replied saying he wanna sleep dy... and he asked since I've told mummy bout us dy, why I can't answer his call in front of her?? Well... for your information, Mummy doesn't believe me when I told her that time... Get it?? duh... and behind that sentence, he added "I duno u.." What d'you mean you duno me??? Ceh!!! If you duno me, then dun waste ur money calling me...call other ppl's betta... CEH!!! F*ck!!! Damn!!!
And here we go again...
Oh shit... it's getting late... I was supposed to finished this at 1.30am but it's 2.30am now... -.-" Guess I'll just end this here... and it's raining hard out there... It'll be a lot betta for me to off da pc now... So, Byebye!!!
P/S: You said you duno me?? Well, let me tell you who I am then... Look down there...
l
l
l
l
V
i am who i am
10:00 PM