* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Friday, August 10, 2007 *
Day 18


Last night I slept at 4am... WOW!!! -.-" It's been soo long since I slept at 4am... -.-" I think da last time I slept this late was during last year's CNY's eve... hmm... I kinda forgot what made me stayed up till soo late last year dy... -.-" Think is either msgin CS or Chee Wei or else is talk to Chee Wei on da phone... -.-" Well, dun get it wrong dear... We are just best friends and we were just talking craps tat time... :P Anyway, woke up at 11am by my hp's alarm... Went online after breakfast and found no1 online... -.-"

*sweats

Ended up reading HP... :P Someone sent a parcel to mummy at 12.30pm... Went to take it from da man... And da man is afraid of doggie when doggie suddenly stand up beside me... LOL!! :P hehe... After that, continued reading... Yi Ling came online for a while... But I din chat much with her at that time coz I've just reached da climax in HP... WOW!!! SOooo nice le.... I'm stuck with HP!!! lolx!

Mummy came back at 2.30pm today... And doggie ran away again today when mummy let it out to pee... -.-" Aiks!!! Shit... have to go after it... damn... Hit doggie when I caught it back home... Notti doggie!!! Nottie!!! Very very notti!!! And yet it still dares to growl at me when I hit it!!! BAD DOGGIE!!! Feel soo bad coz have to hit doggie... aiks... so, after had my lunch, went to sayang doggie a bit... pitiful doggie... haiz... I think I've spoilt doggie le... -.-"

After that, continued HP-ing again... CS miss called me a few times... but he never came online... haiz... Soo sad... How I wish he will come online... I'm soo lonely... and I miss him loads... :( Msged him and asked what's he doin and he told me he's going to Jurong Point with Han Keong to meet Chiau Wei... OOOO!!!! yer... I wanna go tooo!!! Bring me along la.... :( But, it's impossible... haiz... So... continued HP-ing again... until Chapter 20... and it was 5pm... kinda sleepy... and neck ached a bit... so decided to sleep a while... Who knows, I slept until 6.30pm... -.-" and woke up with a headache... -.-"

*sweats

I can't sleep long in da evening... Coz I'll have headache after I woke up... -.-" I wonder why... But I can sleep long in da afternoon... LOL!! strange, eh?? haha... Anyway, after waking up, brought doggie out to walk... Doggie today din poo... aiks... Wasted my time waiting for it to crap... -.-" Went back home a bit later than usual... and cooked its dinner and took my bath...

I nearly forgot that today is Singapore's Birthday... and so... my usual 7pm drama show has been cancelled and replaced by da Singapore's National Day Parade at Marina Bay... Felt kinda sad when watching it... Guess must because of da fact that he's at Sg and not be able to come back Muar... haiz...

*sigh

Miss him soo much... kept miss calling him... and he miss called me back too... That cheered me up a little... Sms-ed him asking what's he doing and is he at Marina Bay... He told me he's still with Han Keong and Chiau Wei and they are about to have their dinner... I wonder what they eat for dinner... Turned out they went to hawker centre to eat when I asked Chiau Wei just now when chatting to her... Hmm.... I tot they'll be having steamboat or smth like that... lol... Felt a bit betta after knowing where he was at that time...

Continued watching NDP and then continued with my Korean drama... :P Had my dinner in da living room... lol.. coz I lazy to move... hehe... ate spaghetti tonight... nice!! Delicious!!! :P Turned on da pc after eating... well... hoping to see him online... but no... no sign of him... :( haiz... Sent him sms to ask if he wanna come online or not... but no reply... Kept sending da same msg for like 3 or 4 times... and then he finally replied saying he's playing badminton with Han Keong just now and pc lab is closed on public hols... oh... and he's very frus with me... Hey! I'm innocent, k?? I just asked you to miss call me if you are not going to online... Why are you frus with me??? damn... Looks like he has got me wrong... haiz... Well... I managed to control my temper and explain to him that I'm not thinking he doesn't want to online... Oh well... our relationship is kinda rocky these few days...

*sigh

Then he told me he's going for a jog with Han Keong... -.-" NTU ppl has a habit of go jogging in da middle of da night... And looks like my darling is adapting da habit dy... -.-" Hmm... suddenly wonder how he looked like now... more tonned up??? more muscular??? -.-" I don't think I'm able to get da answer soon... haiz...

Watched Troy and had group chatting with 8 ppl including me... -.-" da 1st time I had such a big group chatting... -.-" LOL! haha... told CS to watch Troy when he had his bath... coz Troy is really really a great movie... although I do not like Orlando in da movie... bleah!!! But still... Orly's mine!!! heheh!!! :P oh... CS'll be angry if he saw this... well... here's something for you, dear... CS's mine!!!! :P

Msged with CS a bit... and he told me he was burn with me just now... I wonder why... He said I simply go around telling ppl that he delete my msgs without reading it... and said I dun trust him... -.-" I dun get it... I dun think I told anyone that he delete my msgs without reading it... And I never said I dun trust him... How could he accused me that I dun trust him??? It kinda breaks my heart when he said that... haiz... Looks like he dun trust me either... haiz...

*sigh

There's a lot more that we "talked" about... But nothing bad happens... Well... one thing happened though... and it's his English... It has improved... That's great... :)

Oh well... guess that's all that had happened to me today... Time for HP-ing again... and it's raining and there's thunder... So... good night, all... tata!~


P/S: It has been quite some time since I last said you are bad... So... drop it, k???


i am who i am
1:07 AM