Day 19
Woke up at 10.45am this morning... and still feeling very sleepy... -.-" but can't sleep too much... coz I'll be going out for lunch with Yi Ling, Suz and Lien at 12 smth... CS miss called me four times in da morning... :P So, dragged myself up... Oh... and I've asked CS to online in da morning... So, betta wake up early lo... Had my breakfast and then online... CS's oredi online... :)
Nudged him a few times but no reply... -.-" Pm-ed him a few times too... but still no reply... -.-" Where are you le??? -.-" Resort to msg him and he replied saying he's in da printing room tryin to print out his lecture notes, etc... And he sounded frus... -.-" After a while, he pm-ed me back... and he is definitely very very very frustrated... -.-" Don't frus la, dear... -.-" I ended up become his victim... -.-" was scolded terribly... and it hurts a lot... cried a lil bit for a while only... :( But I know... he din meant what he said... He said all that because of his frustrations only... So... din argue back with him... Just keep quiet... Although occasionally replied him a bit... :P And then, after a while, he's much betta already... but still in bad mood... :( haiz...
*sigh
Don't frus dy la, dear... :( You frus, I sad know?? So, don't frus dy, k??? Muaks...
Mummy came back at 12.45pm... and so, it's time for me to go out dy... CS's still in bad mood... but can't help him vent his frustration dy... -.-" Hope it won't last long... Anyway, went to McD to meet Yi Ling and Suz... But looked like they are not at McD... So, went to Watson to see see a while... Lien Lien still haven't arrived... although I've sent a msg when I'm about to go... -.-"
Finally, Suz and Yi Ling came... Apparently, they were at Music Valley... Looking at Yi Ling's Samsons' CD... -.-" and Suz was waiting for Yi Ling to make up her mind whether to buy da CD or not... -.-" Aiyo... Yi Ling ah... just buy it la... Got your dear Bams what??? :P hehe... Well... she did buy da CD after we finally have decided to have our lunch at KFC...We waited quite some time for Lien to appear but she still did not appear... -.-" Turned out that she's still at home... -.-" Looks like she did not read my msg... Must be busy playin game la... -.-"
So, we went to KFC... ordered our food... I ordered da Snack Plate which consists of 2 pieces of fried chickens, a mashed potato (my favourite), a coleslaw and a bun... oh... and a cup of Pepsi... -.-" I'm getting fatter... :( -.-" Lien Lien arrived when we just reached upstairs... So, went down again with her to accompany her to buy her food... -.-" Hmm... it's been such a long time since I last eaten KFC... Think da last time I ate it was during my 18th Birthday... wahaha... Soooo long dy... lol! Anyway, couldn't finished up my coleslaw and Pepsi... Was quite full... -.-" Yi Ling went back at 2.30pm... and left Me, Suz and Lien... We went to Wetex... jalan-jalan... see see stuffs... but I din buy anything... Coz there's nothing for me to buy... and no money to buy anything... -.-" Lien bought a pair of earrings at Bum City and two magazines at Tanjong Mas... Suz tot of buying book wrappers but tak jadi... coz there's a long queue at The Store counter... -.-" and then Tangjong Mas is kinda expensive...
Oh yeah... there's this lady who asked us to do a survey for The Store... -.-" Stupid survey... We shud have put "tidak memuaskan" for da service... coz there's only one counter open in that very floor... -.-" We got a M'sia flag for doin that survey... Suz said she doesn't want that flag... So, she din take... lol... Mummy came to fetch me back at 3.15pm... Went back home and then straightaway online...
Miss called darling and send him a msg telling him I'm home dy... And then he came online too... :) Found out that he was just about to sleep when I msged and miss called him... -.-" Aiks... Sorry dear... I din know you are just goin to sleep... -.-" Sorry... really sorry... We chatted a bit... and seems like he is not as frustrated as before dy... :) But he got a bit frustrated when I asked him some stupid q... -.-" I'm just curious ma... :( sorry la, dear... -.-" Oh yeah!!! Da ICA ppl called him at 4.33pm to inform him that his student pass is ready... But... da office closes at 5pm... and to get there from NTU takes 1 hour... -.-" aiks... Went to search for da ICA website.. and found out that it's open on Saturday!!! :) Weeeee!!!!!! Still got a bit of hope... Asked him to go there at 7am so that can reach da ICA office just nice at 8am when da office opens... hehe... but dun think it's possible lo... coz darling's a pig... :P and dun even no da public transport starts dy or not... -.-" Anyway, just hope that he will get his passport back in da morning and then get to woodlands by noon so that he can come back and arrive at Muar in da afternoon... Hopefully... this will come true... haiz...
After that, brought doggie out for its evening walk... When I came back, I tot CS will still online waiting for me... but sadly, no... :( isk...isk... din managed to say a proper byebye to him... :( sad... Anyway, cooked doggie's dinner... Oh... today I cooked doggie's rice in a pot... using fire... instead of rice cooker... -.-" got a bit chao tah at da base of da pot... -.-" :P but a good try too!!! hehe!!! Thumbs up for me!!!! :P hehe!
Took my bathe and then watched my drama... Had my dinner and continued watching my Korean drama after that... Marked some books while watching TV... CS has gone playing badminton... So, I din bother to go online soo early... :P Watched Ghost Whisperer too... :P After that only go online... lol!
Han Keong pm-ed me when I just finished watching Ghost Whisperer... Looks like they had finished playing badminton... But... turned out that it's just Han Keong alone who stopped playing coz wanna rest... -.-" I tot they finished playing dy... And CS went to take his bath... -.-" but bad Han Keong lied to me saying CS went kai kai to Geylang with leng lui!!! CEH!!! Han Keong, stop lying to me la... bleah!!! I trust CS won't do that 1 la... Bleah!!! Coz I know he loves me very much and won't betray me 1... :P hehe... Anyway, chatted with Han Keong a bit... he taught me a few stuffs too... haha... Thanks a lot, Han Keong... Chatted with Yi Ling a bit too when blogging... lol... We were thinking of ways to get our pay from Mdm Neo... -.-"
CS miss called me at 12.55am... -.-" Looks like he has finally finished playin his dear badminton... -.-" I wondered he bathe dy or not... -.-" My smelly CS... :P hehe...
Well... it's 1.11am now... and I've promised him that I'll sleep before 1.30am... So, I shall end this here... Good night, everybody...
P/S: Hope to see you tomorrow, dear! Miss you damn much... MUAKS!!!!!!! Love you!!! :)
i am who i am
11:51 PM