* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Monday, August 13, 2007 *
Day 20


Woke up at 8.00am in da morning... Actually my hp alarm went off at 7.55am... Oh... and CS miss called me at 7.48am... But I sooo sleepy... So dozed off a little... :P until mummy came in and woke me up... hehe... And then prepared myself to go to work...

Was kinda late when reached at my workplace... Well, not late la... 3 minutes earlier only... LOL!!! :P Anyway, this will be da last time for me to teach da Kindy class... Coz I'm stopping on Sunday... So, this is da 2nd last time for me to work at there... WAhahaha!!! But I still did not received my June and July's pay yet!!! WTH!!! Oh well... went on teaching as usual... Da kids in da Kindy class are as unbearable as usual... Somewhere at around 9 smth, there's a man outside there... -.-" I wondered who he is... Then I only found out that he's here to find Mdm Neo... And seems like they are having a big argument out there... -.-" And their argument lasted until nearly 1pm... -.-" which means da whole morning... and Mdm Neo ended up din teach her class...
-.-" And this kid in my class said that Mdm Neo cried... -.-" Think I heard them arguing smth that gotta do with money... -.-"

Anyway, din bother much bout it... Han Keong msged me at around 11smth to tell me to pass my Form 6 Maths tuition notes to CS as he wanna borrow mine... -.-" Hey!!! So, CS's coming back!!! YEAH!!! :) Suddenly, I'm not even angry with those naughty kids anymore... :P hehe!!! Darling's coming back!!! Lalalala!!! :D

After working, went to Coco Garden to have my lunch... And then, went to Giant to buy some stuffs... Msged darling... but looks like he haven't top up his M'sia number yet so he can't reply me yet... I wondered where is he dy... -.-" Anyway, when I reached Giant, he replied me back!!! :P He told me he just reached Muar... and will be walking to his grandmother's house near St. Andrew from da bus station... -.-" My pitiful darling... No one come and fetch him back... He has to walk alone to his grandma's hse... -.-" haiz...

*sigh

He told me he'll be playing badminton tat very night at 9pm with his friends... WTH... Great... Now, my plan has been spoiled... I tot I could meet him tat very night... :( And looks like there won't be any chance for us to meet dy... WTH... and yet he still can say he came back for me... For badminton is more likely la... CEH!!! He said his friend has booked da court... Well, you could have just told them to cancel the court or let them go ahead and play themselves wat??? You don't have to play with them... haiz... But badminton is soo important to him... He can't live without playin it... -.-" Well, I was thinking of arguing with him that time... But I did not argue back... Not in da mood to argue back... Let him do whatever he wants... If he can't meet me, then it'll be all his fault!!! Bleah!!!!!!!

But somehow, we managed to think up of a suitable time for us to meet up... Well, I will not be da 1st to meet him... But da last to meet him... haiz... :( Betta thn not be able to meet up, right?? haiz...

*sigh

Anyway, went to have tea with daddy's friends at kopitiam near CS's church... CS has gone to church dy... :( oh well... even if he's meeting me at night, I still won't be da first to meet him... His church friends will... haiz... -.-" Went back home at around 5pm... And has nothing to do... Lazy to read HP at that time... And don't feel da need to online, as CS's already in Muar... Can sms him non stop dy... So, sat on da sofa doing nothing and then started msging everyone... -.-" Well, I've bought da Hotlink Super Savers for that day, so, shudn't waste it ma... So, msged everyone in my contact list... hehe!!! :P

After that, watched a bit of Japanese drama... And brought doggie out for its walk... Cooked its dinner and took my bath... Went out to daddy and mummy's friend's b'day party for dinner... And then went to White Blue to lim teh with Ai Rin, Karen, Mich, Chiau Wei and May Joan... :) I arrived first and Mummy waited with me for da rest to arrive... A lil while later, Chiau Wei arrived... And so, da two of us went into da shop... Talked to her while waiting for da rest to arrive... :) And then, here comes May Joan... half an hour later, Mich and Karen arrived... And then, finally Ai Rin... Yi Ling din come though... As she has to complete her assignments... And yet, she's da one who requested to lim teh at White Blue 1... :( soo bad... :( hehe...

*CS has gone to play his dear badminton with his friends...

When our dear Ai Rin arrived, she started bursting bout her roommie... haha... And mich too... Can't believe that that kind of ppl actually exist in this world... -.-" Anyway, had a good time with them... Miss them soo much... :) Chiau Wei went back early at 10.20pm... Coz she needs to prepare her stuffs as she's going back on Sunday morning... A little while later, Karen went back... And finally Michelle went back too... And left da three of us only... Me, Ai Rin and May Joan. A little while later, May Joan decided to go back... and so, me and Ai Rin decided to follow her back to her house to wait for my mummy and daddy to come and fetch us... Ai Rin wanna tumpang my car back... hehe... Mummy and daddy arrived at May Joan's house five minutes later after we arrived there... and off we go... Sent Ai Rin back to her house and then I'm back home...

CS is at home dy... He went back before 11.30pm I think... And we started msging non stop again... :P hehe... Lee Kiang called me to chat at around 11.45pm... Talked to her for quite long... And continued msgin darling until he went to sleep at around 1am... :) And I went to sleep a few minutes later... :P


P/S : I miss u loads, dear... Muaks!!!


i am who i am
2:29 PM