Day 21Today is going to be my last day working at da tuition centre... Wooohooo!!! Finally, I don't have to wake up early on weekends dy!!! :P hehe!! Woke up at 8am this morning as usual... -.-" Darling woke up at 8smth later than me... -.-" piggy!!! :P hehe... Anyway, nearly late for work... but who cares??? I'm no longer going to there to work anymore!!! :P
Finally, I got my June's pay dy... but not my July and August pay... damn!!! I need money!!! I'M BROKE!!! -.-" Gosh... I wonder when is she going to pay up??? -.-" Anyway, got my June's pay and some of Yi Ling's pay too... After working, went to have lunch at Coco Garden... Oh yeah... I forgot to mention... I'm going to meet my darling today, this very afternoon!!! :P YEAH!!! Soo happy!!! hehehe!!!
Anyway, after lunch, went to badminton court... We're playing badminton together and meeting each other too!!! :P hehehe!!! I was half an hour late... Well, my food was served late... -.-" So, I'm late a bit to meet him lo... -.-" Finally, after 3 weeks of not meeting each other, I got to meet him at last!!! Was soo happy when finally saw him!!! :P well... kinda disappointed that he's not as fit as I imagined him to be... -.-" Maybe I think too much dy... It's totally impossible for him to be that fit in just 3 weeks right??? -.-" LOL!! He's still da same old him... Kinda thinner a bit I think... -.-" My pitiful darling... -.-"
Well, we had a great time together... It was sooo nice... Oh yeah... He bought me some pressies... :D hehe! Wonder what it is... It's a soft toy doggie!!! And two hp pouch!!!! :D Sooooo happy!!! :) Muaks!!! Love you, darling!!! Da doggie is soooo damn cute!!! :P Love it soo much.... and da hp pouch is very simple but very very nice too!!! :P I'm surprised that he has such a good taste... LOL!!! Turns out that he choose da hp pouch with da help of Han Keong... Haha... I never know Han Keong got such good taste too... LOL!!! :P hehe...
Really really really love da pressies u gave me, dear!!! :P hehe.... We had a such good time together... Talked a lot... Questioned him bout his life at there a lot too... :P hehe... Oh... Darling got a new hp dy... Nokia 1600... His daddy bought it for him coz he told his daddy that his hp is having many probs... And he will be leaving his Motorola here to repair... -.-"
How I wished that the time will just stop there... 4 o'clock came too soon... -.-" It's time to go back... :( haiz... Darling will be going back to Singapore at 6pm... isk..isk... Wish he wont go back... Wish he'll stay here with me forever... :( haiz... Da lady in charge of da court came in and shoo us out... :( haiz... I miss u, darling!!! :( Oh... took his pics before going back... :P well... we din take together though... -.-" forgot to take together... -.-" but luckily got take his pics... Sooo COOOOLLL!!!!!! My MR COOL!!! :P hehehe... :P
And finally, mummy arrived... Said byebye to darling and went into da car... :( sad... isk...isk... And he's gone... :( Mummy brought me to temple to fetch daddy... And then we went to econsave to buy some stuffs... After that went to have our dinner... After finished having our dinner, we went to temple again... coz need to "pai pai" as tomorrow is da 7th month of da Chinese Lunar calender...
And it was 6pm at that time... CS shud be in bus dy... haiz... :( miss him loads... But wait... looks like he got into da bus at 6.30pm... -.-" Oh my... I think it'll be very late by the time he reach Singapore... -.-" Well... msged with him throughout da night... until he reached da border at 10something pm... haiz... :( sad... Think I'll be emotional again... :( He won't be msging me anymore once he is in Singapore... :( isk... isk... isk... And it's time... He crossed over into Singapore at 11pm... The end of our little chat session... :( isk... isk... isk...
*sobs
Tot I will cry... but I did not cry... As he told me not to cry... he doesn't want me to cry... So, I din cry lo... :( but very very sad... haiz... Ended up hugging da doggie he gave me instead... And play with da handphone pouch he gave me... Took pics of them... Well, I'll upload them once I remember how to upload pics into my blog... -.-" coz it's been like years since I last uploaded pics into my blog... -.-" Darling reached NTU at nearly 12.11 am... haiz... glad to know that you've arrived in ur room safe and sound... miss u, dear... He called me... at 1am... telling me he's going to bed... how sweet... I din expect him to call... :) Muaks... love u, dear...
Went to sleep at 2.11am... coz busy playing with da pressies he gave me... :P hehe... Love them sooo much, dear!!! Thanks!!! MUAKS!!! :)
P/S: I miss you very much!!! Thanks for making my day... Thanks for da pressies... I love it all very very much!!! MUAKS!!! :)
i am who i am
6:34 PM