* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Monday, August 13, 2007 *
Day 22


Woke up at 10.40am this morning... Online straightaway after having my breakfast... It was 11.15am that time... And CS is already online... -.-" Strange... Isn't he supposed to be having his class until 11.30am??? How come he's here online?? -.-" Turned out that he has missed his class... -.-" aiks... He couldn't find his lab... and so, he missed it dy... -.-" haiz... And he said he'll be going for da Friday class instead... which means, he won't be back on thursday afternoon... And I can't meet him on Friday dy... :( Damn... Why la u miss ur class??? :( Kinda frustrated that he missed his class... and has to replace it on Friday... He made us can't meet each other on Friday... PIG!!! But... can't blame him too... He's new there... And he's not there during da weekend or else he could have find out bout it soon and don't have to miss his class dy... haiz... :(

*sigh

Anyway, chatted with him until 1.20pm... Coz he has class at 1.30pm... And he decided to take his lunch after his class at 2.30pm... -.-" Aiks... Later you get gastric le, dear... -.-" After he has his lunch, he came online again at 3.00pm... Chatted with him for a while only... until 3.30pm... Coz he said he wanna sleep... -.-" Piggy!!! :P And off he went... Han Keong came online at nearly 4pm and told me that their QET result is out... OOO!!! I wonder what CS got... Han Keong was exempted from taking da English Course and asked me to check for CS... -.-" But I don't have his username and password la... -.-" But anyway, simply try to log in using PIN instead of SSO... :P and voila!!! I got da password correct!!! :P hehehe.... And I found out that CS need to take da English Course... Msged CS and told him bout this... And then he came online... Turned out that he did not go to sleep... -.-" But went to have a cuppa coffee instead... -.-"

Well, he came online for a while only... To check his QET and to register himself for da English Course... Coz he has class later at 4.30pm... -.-" And then he's gone... -.-" haiz... miss u... Anyway, I continued online... blogging... din chat with anyone... coz everybody is busy with their stuffs... Oh well, chatted with Seet for a while before have my lunch... And then she's gone... -.-"

Had a quiet afternoon today... Until suddenly doggie kept barking saying it wanna go out shh shh... -.-" Well, I opened da gate... and let it out... And guess what??? -.-" Doggie ran away!!!! DAMN!!! Now I've to chase after it dy... -.-" Bad doggie!!! -.-" Halfway through chasing after it, heard got car behind me... -.-" Aiks... hopefully doggie won't run into da middle of da road... -.-" Oh... it turned out that it was Daddy who has just came back from work and saw me running chasing after doggie... -.-" Phew... Daddy drove to da back lane behind my house there and shouted at doggie who was shh shh-ing on a tree... -.-" asked doggie to go back home... but doggie din listen to daddy... -.-"

*sweat

Luckily, I was holding a pamphlet in my hand when I let doggie out just now... So, used it to hit doggie and ask it to go back home... But it growled at me instead... BAD DOGGIE!!! VERY VERY BAD DOGGIE!!! -.-" I tried carry doggie back home... but halfway, I put it down... coz it's very very heavy... -.-" and I need a rest... -.-" And then, when I want to carry it again, it started growling at me again... And tried biting my hands... (well, not really biting la... it usually bites my hands 1... -.-") BAD DOGGIE!!! NOTTI DOGGIE!!! -.-" Had to put it down and catch hold of it tightly again... -.-" under da bright hot sun somemore... -.-" Damn... I'm melting... -.-" :P hehe...

And finally, here come my life-saver!!! Daddy came... with da leash... Phew.... And lucky enough... As at the same time, da big white dog came over and wanna have a go on doggie... -.-" wanna challenge and fight with my lil doggie... -.-" I shoo-ed it away... But it tried to come nearer... -.-" Daddy took da leash and tried hitting da big white dog so that it will go away... -.-" And then, hit doggie a bit... and finally leashed it and brought it back home... -.-" Once it got back home, doggie quickly tried to hide behind da bicycles again... But daddy managed to catch hold of it and started hitting it with a stick... OH MY GOD!!! -.-" Ouch!!! It hurts!!! Aiks... my poor lil doggie... :( What to do... it's nottie... :( isk... isk... isk... I know I shudn't go and pat it and "sayang" it... But I just couldn't leave it there all alone... :( Such a pitiful doggie... haiz... -.-" I really really have spoilt my doggie... -.-"

*sigh

Patted it a while... and scolded it a bit... And then gave it some water to drink... Haiz... My pitiful doggie... :( soo nottie... :( haiz... And then went back continued online... -.-" Online until 6.30pm and then brought doggie out for its walk... -.-" Oh... CS msged me at that time... telling me his class has ended... -.-" Eh?? How come ended soo early le??? Not until 7.30pm meh??? -.-" He din replied me... :(

Cooked doggie's dinner after that... And then took my shower and watched da TV... And then had my dinner in front of da TV again... Mummy and Daddy went out to temple dy... As there are prayers tonight... I din follow coz they will come back very late... and I wanna be at home early... and wanna watch my TV programmes...So, din follow them out lo... Went online at 9pm... But nobody online... Msged darling telling him I din went out dy... And he replied saying he most probably won't online coz he's studying his materials now... -.-" Never mind then... Kampate, dear!!!

Continued watching TV... Until 10pm... and then practiced my violin for an hour... After that, back to online... blogging... din chat with any1... coz every1 is bz... -.-" Suddenly, CS came online at around 11.15pm... :) Yeah!!! :) Chatted with him a while... And then he said he wanna try playing dota... -.-" Aiks!!!! Dun play dota la, dear... Dota is unhealthy... haiz... But he still try it... haiz... Play o2jam or maple story la... o2jam is more healthier... and more suitable for u la, dear... -.-" haiz... :( Must be that Han Keong who brainwashed CS to play Dota 1... -.-" Aiks!!! Stupid dota!!! bah!!!

After a while, when nearly 12am... CS told me he stop playing dy... Said he kept dying and lying low... -.-" U see!! u see!!! Dota is not for u!!! -.-" :P hehe... Anyway... he went offline at 12.20am... coz da guard came to chase him off dy... -.-" haiz... Continued blogging lo... until 1.10am and then byebye... Went off to bed... Read a chapter of HP with dog dog and then slept at 2.10am... Good night everybody...


P/S: Ai...y u missed ur class le, dear?? :( Now can't meet you on friday dy... And dun even know can meet u on saturday or sunday or not... haiz... :( And Dota is not good... o2jam is betta... haiz.... I miss u...


i am who i am
11:51 PM