Day 24Woke up today by my hp alarm at 10.30am... But somehow... today's weather is soo nice... ended up lying on bed for another half an hour... And only decided to get up at 11am... -.-" I'm a pig... piglet... :P hehe! Anyway, as usual... went online after breakfast... CS's class will end at 11.30am today... :) Great!!! Maybe he'll come online then... :) Oh... practiced violin while waiting...
Unfortunately... he did not come online until around 2smth pm... -.-" He came online when I'm just about to start playing o2jam... -.-" Oh well... ended up chatting with him instead... And a little while later, mummy came back home dy... Had my lunch (fish bully me) and then continued chatting... He told me he went to da Auditorium after class this morning to play da online game... called elan online... -.-" Then he said he's trying to download and install that game into da pc in da lab... -.-" but failed to do so... So, he went back to da Auditorium and tried to get da game into his pendrive... And then he came back... But still cannot be installed... -.-" Pity...
Hence... he stopped trying and ended up doing his maths... -.-" I wondered... he do his maths online?? -.-" soo high tech meh??? -.-" Turned out he's doing it on his testpad... -.-" Ceh... -.-" Hmm... and this made me think... Why he came online then??? Why din he do his maths somewhere else?? In da library??? or in his room??? -.-" Hmm... is it because he wanna accompany me so he came online??? hehehe!!! :P
Oh... and today is da first time he ever said I'm pretty... -.-" Can you believe that??? -.-" Well... honestly... I don't believe that he said I'm pretty... -.-" I think he's lying... -.-" Sorry, dear... Couldn't help it as you've told me many times before that I'm cute but not pretty... -.-"
*sweats
Anyway, he went offlined at nearly 5.30pm... coz he is going to his uncle's house somewhere in Woodlands... -.-" Was kinda sad he offlined soo early... :( haiz... And he won't online in da night... coz he's going to play his dear badminton at 9pm... haiz...
*sigh
Life is soo boring to me... haiz... :( He's having all da fun out there... and I'm stuck here all alone... haiz... Mummy and daddy has dinner tonight... so... I'm left all alone with doggie... how boring... Luckily tonight is da final episode of my Korean drama... :) At least there's something for me to look forward too now... hehe! So... watched TV until 10pm... Oh... CS called me at 9.35pm I think... telling me he just reached his room and was getting his rackets to go to play his dear badminton... -.-" Happy playing then... -.-" He asked me what am I doing... I told him doing nothing... And then he asked me to go and write my blog since I'm soo free... Damn!! You only know how to enjoy urself there... I'm here all alone and have nothing to do... And yet you couldn't say something more nice to me... Damn!!! And I've told you before that day when you came back... Told you why I was frustrated with you... And you've promised that you'll won't repeat what had happened that time... But still... you did not do as what you've promised... damn... haiz... forget it... Guess you must be very very happy and excited that you are going to play badminton that you forgot what you've promised me... haiz...
*sigh
Tot of practising my violin after watching TV... But went to play o2jam instead... hehe!! :P coz Lien onlined and asked her to buy me clothes... wahaha!! Otherwise I'm still naked in o2jam... -.-" Well... not totally naked la... -.-" Got bra on and panty on la... But botak... -.-" Soo ugly... -.-" Lien bought me a top... She said that top cost her 50 songs... -.-" I mean she needs to play 50 songs to earn back that points... -.-" Aiyo... 50 songs is like nothing to you what, Lien... hehe!! :p Anyway, thanks a lot, Lien!!! MUAKS!!! hehe!
CS miss called me at 11.11pm... Looks like he has finished playing his dear badminton dy... Oh well... continued o2jamming... wahaha!!! And then he called... at around 11.45pm I think... asked me to help him to find his tutorial room... duh... Can't you even asked me nicely??? Soo rude... haiz... I know that it's urgent but does it hurt you if you ask a bit more nicely??? haiz... -.-" And I can't even joked with him... He got frus da moment I started to say dowan to help him find... duh... -.-" But... I still find it for him... And I was sad... haiz... -.-" Anway... asked him to called back later...
And he called back... And I told him where his tutorial room is... And then he asked what am I doing... told him I was bored so played o2jam... And he said he wanna do his work dy... oh well... bye then... And I continued o2jamming a while... and finally stopped and started chatting... Seet has gone to sleep dy I think... -.-" Chatted a while with Yi Ling and Suz... When I was disconnected, and reconnected back, Yi Ling has gone off... -.-" And Suz said she wanna off dy too... coz Internet was lagging... -.-" Left me all alone again...
I guessed I shud go off now too... -.-" Daddy has scolded me thrice... asking me to go to sleep early... -.-" Alright then... I shall end this here... Good night...
*I think I have rashes on my legs now... -.-" or is it just mosquito bites??? -.-"
P/S: ........
i am who i am
11:58 AM