Day 25Woke up by my hp alarm at 10.30am... but continued sleeping until 11am... -.-" Sleepy... ZZZzzzz... CS's having his class until 12.30pm... And then he has another class at 1.30pm... So... I guess he won't be coming to online until after all his classes ended...Well... Suprisingly... he came online to find me for a while after he had his lunch... :) Really happy to hear that, dear... Muaks!!! Chatted with him for a while and then he went off for his class...
Oh yeah... there's something I wanna tell you all... Something spookie happened last night behind my house... -.-"
It was around 2am... I'm all alone in da kitchen... Mummy and daddy had gone to bed... I'm still up... online... sitting in front of da pc... And then... Suddenly... quite suddenly... there's noises.... coming from behind my house... I strained my ears a bit... trying to listen and identify what sound is that... hmmm.... Sounded like growling... or smth angry... -.-" eeerrrrriiieeee!!!!!! I tot it was a cat preparing to fight with another cat... but somehow... tat noise does not sound like coming from a cat at all... Could it be a dog growling??? -.-" But that's even more impossible... Does not sound like a dog either... Sounded like a man... NOnono... not really a man... but it's a male I think... Couldn't be a female making that sound... And then I heard my neighbour's dog whimpered when I heard da sound... O_o
It's getting even creepy... OMG!!! What could it be??? What's making those noises??? And then I tot of pontianak... -.-" But how can it pontianak when I never heard of pontianak sound before right??? But somehow... of all those "things" I only can tot of "ponti" making that kind of noises... -.-" I prefered calling pontianak as ponti...sounds cuter and not soo scary... lol! :P
Anyway, I quickly went offline and then brushed my teeth and ran into my bedroom... O_o Spookie!!! Was a lil bit scared especially when in da bathroom brushing my teeth... Coz da sound came from somewhere outside near to my bathroom... -.-" Or shud I say... from da empty land beside my neighbour-behind-my-house's house??? -.-" Aiks.... spoookieee!!! -.-" Luckily I remembered to say my prayers... pheewwww... And then quickly went to bed...
*sweats
I guess that's all about the little spoookieee experience I remembered... Lol! Right... Had my lunch at 2smth today... and then continued online... CS onlined for a while after his class and then suddenly went off just like that... Got kinda pissed off a bit... Well, anyway, I'm going out too... Wahaha!!! Going to see da chinese physician... Coz got a lil cold n flu... -.-" But turned out that da chinese physician is not in today... -.-" So, went back home after buying a loaf of bread...
Continued online again when reached home... Found that CS is online too... So... chatted with him a while and then he went off as he's going for his Christian club's little tea party... -.-" I'm soo bored... got nothing to do... So... decided to play o2jam... Wahaha!!! I'm in level 2 dy!!! :P Oh... and I've bought myself pants and hair dy... lol! But still no shoes... -.-" not enough points... Need to play more then only can get enuf points... Well... play for a while only... And then chatted with Seet and forgot who else dy... :P sorry!! hehe...
After that, brought doggie out for its little evening walk and thn back home cooked dinner for it... And then went offline... Had my shower and then had my dinner which consist of ham and bread!!! YUMMY!!! :P And then watched TV until 9.45pm... when CS suddenly mc me twice... which means he's online... So... I went online too... and found out that he's busy playin his elan online... -.-" So... continued watching TV... until 11pm and started multi-tasking... watch TV and chat with him... :P can't miss my Prison Break final 3rd episode!!! :P hehe!!!
Anyway, onlined until 12.50am and then went to bed... Chatted with Seet and Suz before goin off... decided to off early coz afraid of hearing noises again... :P hehe... And back inside my room, read HP until nearly 2.30am... Wahaha!!! :P Oh... I din hear any noise... Pheeww... hehe... Alrighty... Good night!!!
P/S: Hope to see you soon!!! :)
i am who i am
11:58 AM