* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Saturday, August 18, 2007 *
Day 27


It's Saturday... And I don't have to wake up early anymore... as I am no longer working at da tuition centre... BUT!!!! wait a minute!!! I've to get up early today... Coz I need to help mummy at temple... -.-" Aiks!!! And today's weather is such a perfect weather for lying in bed... Haiz... But... as I've already promised mummy that I'll help her... guess I really must get up dy... and can't sleep long long dy... :( Mummy came and woke me up at 7.10am... -.-" Aiks... I'm soo not used to getting up early in the morning dy le... -.-"

*sweat

Oh... mummy told me a little birdie got blown into da living room... -.-" But when I finally got out of bed, and went out to see... couldn't find any birdie le... -.-" Only then mummy tells me that it has flown out again... -.-" Hmm... I wondered what da little birdie do when it got blown into da living room... -.-" LOL!! :P hehe...

Anyway, went to temple at 7 smth... There'll be an art competition going on at temple today at 9am... And I'll be helping mummy giving out free colouring books and goodies bags... -.-" Daddy brought me out to a shop nearby for a little breakfast at around 10 smth... hehe... I'm damn hungry dy... coz I just had a piece of bread early in da morning... :P At first thought of having roti canai at da mamak stall opposite da temple... But too many ppl at there... -.-" and we don't want to wait... coz no.1 we're damn hungry... and no.2 daddy's kinda busy... -.-" So, ended up eating at a "pau" shop... lol! Had a "no mai kai" and a cup of "teh-o"... Hehe!! Honestly... I prefered eating roti canai... Coz it's been quite long since I had roti canai... -.-" Da last time I ate it was when go out lim teh with CS and our fren cum ex-collegue, Lee Na... That was like a month ago, I think... -.-"

Oh... CS had roti canai this morning... -.-" Aiks... Wished I can eat it too!!! :( Sooo near yet soo far... Why la... so many people go eat roti canai this morning at that stall??? :( "Tapao" for me some le, dear... Hehe!!! But it's impossible lo... -.-" :( Aiks... Anyway, went back to temple after having da little breakfast... -.-" Had nothing to do dy... coz I've finished giving out those goodies bags dy... -.-" Haiz... bored... -.-"

*bored

Luckily I brought my HP along... hehe!! Oh wait... I help to make orange juice 1st... LOL! haha... And then walked around a bit... and mummy asked me to go and eat my lunch... -.-" Aiks... it's still early to have lunch la... -.-" it's just 11 smth... -.-" And I'm not that hungry le... -.-" Luckily I just ate a "no mai kai" only... -.-" So... there's still a bit more space in my tummy... Wahaha!! :P So, had a bit of noodle and bihun... wakaka... and some curry too... Yummy!!! And two cups of orange juice!!! :P hehe... I'm getting fat... -.-"

After eating, walked around again... and then decided to read HP... Sat down there all alone reading my HP... -.-" And I nearly fell asleep reading it... Not because HP is boring... But it's because of the nice cooling weather!!! Such a wonderful weather to make me sleep... -.-" ZZZzzz... CS went to Popular... I wanna go too!!! I wanna get my Lime!!! :( Oh well... asked him to buy for me... hehe!! :P but seems like Popular does not sell Lime anymore!!! Isk...isk... :( Whole Muar is not selling Lime dy... Aiks... I want my LIME!!! :(

*sigh

Continued reading HP... and msged with CS... and found out that he went to Astaka dy... -.-" haiz... I'm bored... -.-" I feel soo sleepy... and wanted to go home to my confortable bed to sleep... :( Went to find mummy and asked her to fetch me back home... She had promised to fetch me back home early if I wanted to... after da art competition ended... And yup... It has ended a long time ago dy... Mummy said wait for her to finish writing some stuffs and then she'll send me back 1st... But guess what??? I ended up waited for her for nearly 2 hours... And I was getting frustrated and damn tired dy... All I want is to go back home to get some sleep and practice my violin as I have violin lesson later at 6.30pm... DAMN!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!

And finally they decided to go home... And it was like 2 hours later... F*** IT!!! Straightaway went to sleep when reached home at 3pm... -.-" Woke up at 5pm by my hp alarm... -.-" I was expecting miss called from CS... but not a single miss called from him... -.-" He must been busy playing his elan again till forgot to wake me up... -.-" Duh... Oh well... decided to lie on my bed till he miss called me... :P He only remembered to wake me up when it's 5.11pm... -.-" Time to get up... I guess... Or I'll be late for my violin class... -.-"

Wow!! Luckily I'm prepared earlier... Received a call from Auntie Alice telling me to come earlier for my violin lesson as my teacher needs to rush back to Melaka... -.-" He needs to judge a singing competition, I think... -.-" O_o hehe! Well... not really that early when reached at da music centre... I think I'm just 5 minutes earlier only... -.-" Anyway, had a great time during my violin class... My teacher's a funny man... lol!!! And he's very nice too!! hehe!

Went to had my dinner after my violin lesson ended... And then finally back home... Oh... CS went to play his dear badminton with his dear badminton friends at 5.30pm... -.-" And he will be going to church after that... And yet he said he still wanna come and meet me after he went to his church... Don't think that'll be possible lo... -.-" You won't have enough time... -.-" Either you go to ur church, or u come and find me... And looks like he decided to come and find me instead!!! :) Yay!!! Happy!!!

*happy

Soo happy that I'm able to meet him once more before he went back tomorrow in da morning... Miss you sooo much, dear!!! MUAKS!!! :) Had a great time with him... :P Miss him lots after he went back... :( Anyway... went online after he left... CS din online though... He went to practice his guitar instead... coz he need to go for da audition of da Guitar Ensemble Club and da Jazz and Blues Club is he wanted to join those two clubs... Wahaha!!! :P hehe! Miss listening to my darling playin his guitar... :(

Oh yeah... darling called me before he went to sleep... :P And it's been such a long time since we talked on da phone for soo long... :P I love u, dear!!!

Anyway, went offline at around 2am... Good night!!!

P/S: I miss you, dear... MUAKS!!! :)


i am who i am
11:58 PM