* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Sunday, August 19, 2007 *
Day 28


It's Sunday!!! Hooray!!! Coz I don't have to wake up early on Sunday morning anymore!!! :P Coz, as I've said earlier... I've resigned from my job as a English tutor... Lalala... Well... I was waken up by a msg from CS at 8smth am... -.-" And I'm damn blurred that time... Just managed to read what he sent to me before falling back asleep... lol! He msged me again at 10smth... before 10.30am... Woke up and read it and fall back asleep again... And finally waking up at 10.30am when my hp alarm rang... -.-" And then I re-read da msgs he sent me... Oh... and I thought I got reply his 1st msg... -.-" turned out I did not reply him... I must be dreaming that time... -.-" Lol!!

CS's going back soon... in a few minutes... :( haiz... 11.30am... He'll be leaving back to Singapore... :(

*sigh

And he's at his church now... Looks like he'll be going to da bus station straightaway from church... Oh... he'll be having his lunch first... -.-" haiz... Miss u... :( And he's off... His bus went off at 11.45am... haiz... I miss you... :(

*sigh

Msged with him for a while... and then he went to sleep... zzz... -.-" My pig... -.-" :P hehe! And then he woke up and continued msged with me... :) Until he finally reached Larkin at nearly 3pm... And then that's it... no more msgs from him dy once he crossed da borders into Singapore... :( isk...isk...isk... CS reached Singapore at around 3.15pm... haiz... :( sad... :(

*sigh
*sad

I forgot to mention I'm home alone today morning till evening... Mummy and daddy went to temple first thing in da morning... Coz there're prayers going on... And there'll be a dinner tonight too... -.-" So... I din have a proper breakfast or lunch... Just had a piece of bread... considering it was nearly 11.30am when I decided to have my breakfast... Oh... and I actually did some housework... -.-" Surprised!!! Surprised!!! Did it when CS was sleeping in da bus... -.-" haha... Guess I'm just too bored... and feeling very very lonely... So, ended up doing housework... Cleaning my room's fans... And cleaning my bookshelf too... -.-" WOW!!! And I thought of cleaning da living room's fan too... But decided not to... Coz I'm scared I'll be hot... after doing all those cleaning... -.-"

After CS had reached Singapore, I only decided to cook for my lunch... Oh... yeah... CS promised to miss call me to let me know he has reached Singapore... But no... he did not miss called me... until I miss called him twice I think... Liar!!! dowan fren u dy... :( bleah!!! Had instant cup noodle for lunch... Well... I wasted a cup noodle... coz when I'm pouring da hot boiling water into da cup, I kinda forgot that plastics and polystyrene will melt at high temperature... -.-" And hence... that cup melted a bit until I realised what had happened... -.-"

There's a tiny hole in da cup... And thought it wouldn't be dangerous to eat da noodle in da cup... Well... it'll be very wasting... you know... to throw away da whole cup... -.-" But still, msged CS and asked if it's safe to eat it... Well, he asked me not to eat it anymore... as da cup is holey dy... :( have to throw it away... aiks... :S -.-" Haiz... since you've said it... well... think I betta throw it away lo... -.-"

*sigh

Your absence made me blur and not in da right state of mind... -.-"

*sweat

Ended up have to cook another cup of instant noodle... And it's da very very last cup... -.-" If I made that stupid mistake again... then no lunch for me dy... :S Aiks!!! -.-" Luckily, I'm a bit more careful this time... Did not repeat da same mistake dy... After eating, I went online... Updated my blog... And then play o2jam for a while... as nobody is free to chat with me...

And finally... Mummy and daddy came back home at 4.45pm... Mummy asked if I wanted to go to temple and help her later... Actually... I'm kinda lazy to go anywhere at da moment... And plus my tummy pain... :S Prefer to stay at home all alone... But darling asked me to go... Coz he doesn't want me to be at home alone... He said it's dangerous... Oh well... listen to darling lo... Go and help mummy at temple lo... At least I don't have to eat instant noodle for dinner dy... :P hehe... I'm kinda sick of eating instant noodle dy... -.-"

Brought doggie out for its evening walk and then cooked for it... And quickly take my shower... And off we go to da temple... My tummy was really not comfortable at da moment... So, I just sat down on da chair quietly... Looking around only... -.-" I'm supposed to help mummy collect money anyway... So, I just sit beside mummy and when people comes to give donations or ang pau or etc... I just take da money from them and chucked them into da tin... Soo easy... And since my tummy isn't feeling well, I'm not in da mood for anything except sitting down quietly and hugging something... And as there's nothing for me to hug that time, I just hugged da money tin only... -.-" Funny right??? wahaha!!! -.-"

After finished collecting da money, went into da office with mummy and daddy and we started counting money... -.-" Soo much money... but it's not mine... :( lol! :P Anyway, went to have my dinner after finished counting... Mummy din join with me though... Coz she has other business to do... -.-" So, I'm left alone with my Aunt, and Mummy's friends... They were already halfway through da dishes when I arrived... -.-" Oh well... just eat whatever is served next lo... lol! And then, da waiters stopped serving for nearly half an hour... -.-" Aiks... Coz the people on stage has started da auction... -.-" People around started bidding for whatever is available... -.-" I'm soo bored... Luckily I brought my earphone along... hehe... Can listen to mp3 in my hp dy... :P

After a while, da last few dishes are served... and finally... it's time for da LUCKY DRAW!!! Wooohooo!!! hope I'm lucky enough to get a pressie... :P hehe... But too bad... Din get any pressie... I got 5 lucky draw numbers but none made it through da stage... :( Aiks... I'm soo unlucky... :( -.-" After da whole dinner ended, went to find mummy... She's in da office... So, went inside da office and watched TV while waiting for her... And then daddy came in and asked me to go and eat again... -.-" Aiks... I'm not really full but I don't think I can eat much dy... -.-" Just a few bites maybe... :p hehe!!! I'm getting fat... -.-" Aiks...

*sweat

Well, I din eat too much... Just ate some of da dishes I did not get to eat just now at da dinner... And then CS called... :) hehe... Quickly go to da back and washed my hands and then answered his call... Played with da little kitty at da kitchen while talking to my darling... hehe... :P Told me that he used his friend, Ronald's lappie to play elan from after he had his dinner until now... which is 12 something am... -.-" walao... Darling is addicted to elan dy... -.-" Aiks!!! Anyway, he's going to study after calling me... ooo... Still soo hardworking... or shud I say... burning da midnight oil??? :P hehe!! Love you, dear... He's sooo caring... hehehe... :P

*:)

Went back to table after finished talking to him... :P Sat down on da chair and waited for mummy and daddy to finish their work... And then, it's time to go back home... :P hehe... Reached home at 12.30am... Darling is still studying... Coz he said he'll miss called me when he wanted to sleep... lalala... :P And he finally went to sleep at around 1 smth am... hehe... I'm still awake... Keeping my stuffs and went into room at 1.30am... And then it's HP time again... LOL!! :P read HP till 2.30am... Well... I'm feeling very full so don't think will be able to sleep comfortably so decided to read HP 1st lo... :P Don't scold me for sleeping late har, dear!!! hehe!!! :P

And finally... lights off... Good night!!!


P/S: I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! MUAKS!!!


i am who i am
11:59 PM