Day 29Woke up at nearly 11am this morning... -.-" Oh... Mummy's at home... Coz it's school holiday... Oooo!!! One week of school holiday... Aiks... I've to clean up my desk dy... -.-" Had instant noodle as my breakfast + lunch = brunch... -.-" Coz there's nothing to eat for breakfast... -.-" After eating, went online... :P Oh well... CS's having his class... So, he din come online... :(
Anyway, updated my blog... And then CS came online... :P hehe!!! He told me his senior wanted him to take part in da MSL day... haiz... If you take part... then it'll mean you won't be coming back this weekend dy... :( haiz... I really wished you won't take part... and come back instead... Really wished that you will come back everyweek while I'm still in Muar... :( Haiz....
*sigh
Had my lunch after he went off for his class at 1.30pm... After lunch, continued onlined again... Chatted with Han Keong... and he teased me for unable to meet CS this weekend... Bah... Shit la u... ceh!!! -.-" Anyway, continued blogging... and chatting with Han Keong too... -.-" He's just jealoused of me and CS... Wahahaha!!! :P He jealoused coz CS din say he's pretty... but say me instead... wahaha!!! -.-" Ooo... it's 2.30pm... CS's class has ended... I wonder whether he'll come online or go to sleep instead... -.-" And as I've guessed... he went to sleep... -.-" Aiks... -.-" My piggy... -.-" :P
Now... there's something which made me very very frustrated this afternoon... I don't mean to open your email... But I happened to open your email earlier when you online and that time we were discussing bout ur clubs meeting time and so... I happened to open it to see da time... And after that I did not close that window... and just left it like that... Until I clicked refreshed a few hours later... and I saw this email from this very particular person... I don't mind her sending you email, dear... But I hate what she wrote in that email!!!!!! IT SUCKS!!!
Imagine... if my best guy friend... write like that to me... how will you feel??? Damn!!! I'm not blaming you, dear... really... But I just hate da way she calls you!!! I tot you've told her before not to call you that dy?? Why is she still calling you like that??? Damn!!! And da way she asked you... "how are you and ur gf?? or got new 1 at Sg dy??" It sounded like she's thinking we will break... damn!!! Well... you must be saying she's just joking only... But... I don't take it as a joke... I'll prove to her!!! WE WON'T BREAK!!! bleah!!!
CS came online right away when I told him bout his friend emailing him... coz he was very surprised why am I soo frustrated... -.-" lalala... You will be frustrated if my best guy friend send me that email too!!! Bleah!!! And after checking his email, CS went off for his class... haiz... Oh... he's going for his Wushu 1st training tonight after his class... -.-" I want to see my darling training!!! :( He supposed to attend Jazz and Blues club audition too but don't think he can make it today dy... Guess he'll attend that audition tomorrow... -.-"
Went offline at 6.30pm... Chatted with Seet and Yi Ling before offline... Yi Ling is sick... -.-" And so is Seet... -.-" Aiks!!! Drink more water, both of you!!! For sore throats, drink salt water!!! It'll help!!! Trust me!!! lol! :P hehe... Take good care of yourself ah, Yi Ling... Betta sleep early... Get more rest!!! Seet, that applies to you too!!!
Brought doggie out for its evening walk... and then cooked its dinner... -.-" Took my shower... and watched TV and had my dinner... And then continued watching TV... Went online at around 9pm... But still continued watching TV... Darling came online at 9.45pm... :) Chatted with him and watched TV at da same time... :P And then he played his elanonline again... :( -.-" Aiks... he's addicted to it dy... :(
And when he finally stops playing, it's time for him to leave da lab too... :( haiz... Asked him come online, tot can chat with him and ask him stuffs... Mana tahu, he come online to play his elanonline... duh... :(
*sigh
Think it's time to off now... Everyone has gone to sleep... Even Seet... coz she's damn tired dy... Guess I'll betta go to sleep now too... And CS asked me to sleep now together with him too... :) hehe... He called me... and asked me to sleep at da same time with him... :P hehe... So... tata!!! :P
P/S : I miss you, dear... I wished you come online is not just to play elan... :( Muaks....
i am who i am
11:58 PM