* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Tuesday, August 21, 2007 *
Day 30


Woke up at nearly 11am I think... Zzzz.... -.-" Had my breakfast... and then hang da laundry... And finally came online... Hmm... wonder if CS will come online now or not... coz his class ends at 11.30am... and his next class will be at 2.30pm... Went blogging and played o2jam while waiting...
And finally he came online at 1 something... Turned out he went to do his laundry and bathe and have his lunch after his class at 11.30am just now... Oooo... -.-" Chatted with him for a while and then he's off for his class... I'm all alone again... :( Haiz... Continued blogging... and o2jamming... :P

CS's class ended at 4.30pm... And I thought he'll come online after that... But no... -.-" Turns out he went for his first archery club meeting... oooo!!! O_o I forgot that he has archery meeting today... -.-" Aiks... Yer... I want play archery!!! :( It's been such a long time since I last played archery... Da 1st time I played it was I think during my form3... at this Hotlink roadshow at High School's field... :( I missed archery!!! I WANT TO PLAY ARCHERY!!!! I wanna shoot like Legolas... :P hehehe...

Really surprised when darling first told me that he's joining the Archery Club... -.-" I never know he's interested in archery... hehe... I wonder if he can shoot like Legolas... :P LOL!!! Then he'll be my Legolas dy!!!! Wahahahah!!! :P -.-" I think too much dy... -.-" SS... -.-" Anyway, he went to his Jazz and Blues Audition after his archery meeting ends... OOO!!!! Good luck in ur audition later, dear!!! MUAKS!!! :) Dun worry!!! You can do it!!! :P

Brought doggie out for its walk and then cooked its dinner for it... Had my bathe and then wathced TV while eating my dinner... lalala... Was kinda worried how my darling did in his audition... -.-" Wondered what song he perform... -.-" Msged him and asked but no reply... :( Haiz... Think he must be low credit again... -.-" Guess I'll ask him later when he come online lo...

And finally, he came online at 9smth... :) He said his audition sucks... -.-" Aiks!!! Don't be sad, dear... No matter what, you've tried your best... :) Ooo... and I'm multi-tasking again... Watched TV, online chat with CS, and folding da laundry... -.-" And all this made me forgot to practice my violin again!!! Damn!!! -.-" aiks... Chatted with CS until around 1o smth pm when he decided to play elan instead... haiz... :( I haven't even finished chatting with him... haiz... :(

*sad

Luckily Lien online... hehe!! Asked her to o2jam together... Since CS is busy playing his elan, well, I might as well busy myself with o2jam... instead of sitting there in front of da pc, clicking around stupid websites... lol!! :P Lien's baby was scratched... -.-" Aiks!!! I wonder how her car kena scratched o... -.-" Din get to ask her though... coz she din answer my questions accurately1... -.-"

Anyway, o2jammed for a while until around 11.50pm... Coz Lien wanna sleep dy and I wanna try my luck to chat with him before he left at 12am... But unfortunately, I din get to chat with him much either... haiz... And then he suddenly went off just like that... And sign in MSN again... And then went off again... -.-" Aiks... think must be his connection got prob... haiz... there you go... No chance to chat with him dy... haiz...

*sigh

Chatted with Chiau Wei and Shue Ling and O instead... -.-" But Chiau Wei went off early... -.-" So, left me and my soon-to-be roommie and housemie... lol!! Chatted with them until 2am and then finally decided to off... Coz it's late... And I don't feel like staying up late alone outside of my room during this time... -.-" So, decided to went to sleep... I thought CS haven't sleep yet too... Coz he did not miss called me to let me know that he's going to bed... and he did not switched off his hp either... If he's asleep, then I wouldn't be able to get through his number dy... -.-" Or maybe he's fallen asleep when studying.... -.-" Aiks... Think I'll ask him bout that tomorrow... -.-"

Anyway, good night, blog...


P/S: Why you never say byebye or goodnight to me tonight??? :(


i am who i am
11:58 PM