* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Thursday, August 23, 2007 *
Day 32


Wow!!! I din realised until now that I've been blogging everyday for a month non-stop... -.-" O_o Wow!! hehe.. 1st time blogged everyday non-stop for soo long... hehehee... :P Cheers for myself for blogging everyday non-stop for a month!!! :P hehehe!!! Kampai!!! lol!

Anyway, woke up today morning at 7.27am by CS's miss called... -.-" Feel it's a bit early, so sleep a while more until my alarm rang at 7.30am... but still continued sleeping until 7.35am and I finally decided to get up... -.-" I'm soo sleepy... -.-" coz last night slept at 2am... -.-" Well, have to get ready quickly coz I'M GOING TO KL TODAY!!! wahahaa!!! :P and I've told Shue Ling that I'll go and fetch her at 8.30am... So, betta get ready now or I'll be late... -.-"

Smuggled dog dog into my bag before leaving home... hehe... Darling asked me to bring dog dog along to hug in da car 1... :P hehe... We start our journey at 8.25am... hehe... Was about 5 minutes late to fetch Shue Ling... wahaha... but nvm... hehe... After fetching her, off we go... Went to Ayer Keroh's tol to fetch O... Oh my... We're going to squeeze at da back of da car... -.-" Coz daddy's driving Kancil and not his own Citroen... -.-"

Reached Ayer Keroh's tol at around 9.45am... O was there dy... And she has dyed her hair!!! Wooohooo!!! Nice!! Da color suits her very well... haha... And off we went... Shue Ling sat in da middle... haha... coz O is too tall to sit in da middle... And I definitely dowan sit in da middle... -.-" I prefer sitting behind my mum coz I wanna lie on da window... hehe... I usually lie on da window... :P

Slept all da way to KL... and then it rains... -.-" Woke up when nearly reached KL... Reached KL at around 11.15am... Daddy got lost a bit when going to find UCSI... wahaha... Coz it's his first time going to UCSI... And it's been a long time since he went to Cheras... I saw this little UCSI signboard a little way past Phoenix Complex... But daddy seems to think my directions are wrong... -.-" Well, I asked him to turn left into da road to Kajang... But he went straight ahead... -.-" Well, managed to stop near at da roadside a little ahead of da turning there... And daddy called Uncle to ask for da road to UCSI... And he told daddy that he shud turn left at da turning a little ahead of Phoenix Complex... See!!! I told you so... -.-"

So, reversed da car a little and then finally, turn into that road... -.-" hehe... And finally, we saw Taman Connaught at our left... Turned left into Taman Connaught and then turned right again... -.-" And finally, I saw da little UCSI signboard again... -.-" Daddy and Mummy din notice it... -.-" Coz it's too little dy... -.-" Aiks... hehe... but anyway, since me, O and Shue Ling came here before dy, we managed to direct daddy to da right way... haha... Daddy almost made da same mistake Han Keong did da last time we went there... But luckily, O reminded me that there's no way into UCSI from that particular road... Wahaha...

At last... we reached UCSI... lalalala... Went to da lobby and waited for my Uncle to come... And finally he arrived... Asked us where do we wanna go and we decided to go to have a look at our condo... lalala... And uncle lead da way to Angkasa Condominium... hehe... walked to there... -.-" Hmm... not that far.. Good... I've been wondering how to walk to there early in da morning and late in da evening... Coz initially I thought it's kinda far from UCSI coz my friend said needs 10minutes if we walked to there... -.-" Turned out, I can reached there in just 5 minutes... lol! haha...

Went to meet up with Hayden at da pool... My soon-to-be housemie... lol.. And she asked O and Shue Ling to help her to carry her desk... -.-" Pity O and Shue Ling... Just arrived then have to do work dy... lol.. hehe... After that, we went to our block... And up to da 14th floor... And finally, we reached our apartment... lalala... Quite nice... clean... but not very very clean la... still need to mop da floor a little before moving in lo... Coz mummy said da floor is powdery... -.-"

Have a look around da apartment... Went to check out my room... lalala... I'm sharing da master bedroom with Shue Ling... lalala... Well, it's nice... there's a bathroom attached... lalala... da room is not too small... but not too big either... just nice for two people... lalala... After finished looking my room, went to have a look at O's little room... Mummy reckons it's a pigeon hole... -.-" Lol! haha! :P kinda small lo... Just nice for 1 people... Well, can supports two people... but then there'll be no place for da desk and wardrobe dy... lol... It's kinda dark there... coz din receive much sunlight as da window's blocked by da building dy...

Hayden's room is ok... opposite O's room... lol... she's taking da middle room... and guess what??? There's not much difference between da middle room and da small room lo... wahaha... coz da middle room is indeed bigger than da small room by a piece of tile only... -.-" But da room is brighter that O's room lo... Coz there is no building blocking da window... Well, actually da middle room can fit in two people... But it'll be damn squeezy... -.-" lol...

Hmm... da landlord has supplied us with 2 new Panasonic water heaters... A new forgot da brand refrigerator... and a new Samsung washing machine... hmm... not bad... lol... After that, went into Hayden's room to settle our payment... We decided to pay O our money and then she'll issue a cheque to da landlord... But... -.-" O wrote wrongly at da cheque... -.-" Aiks!!! She's soo excited and nervous at writing da cheque that she did not read properly before she write it... -.-" Aiks... She wrote da amount of money at da place to write da name instead... -.-" Aiks... Now da cheque can no longer be used... -.-" Have to use cash dy...

*sweat

It's dangerous to bring such a large amount of money around le... -.-" Aiks... and O did not bring enough cash... -.-" Ended up, she borrowed cash from daddy... -.-" haha.. must remind her to bank in da money next monday... lol... After da payment settled, we went back... Uncle treated us lunch at a shop nearby UCSI on our way back to UCSI... Da amount of da food served was a lot... -.-" Me, O and Shue Ling can't finished our share at all... -.-" Aiks... If I'm not having a terrible ulcer under my tongue then I think I still can finish my food... -.-" But it's too pain dy... to eat soo much... Coz have to chew da food... and it hurts my tongue... -.-" So, have to waste da food lo... -.-" Aiks... I'm not a food-waster... -.-"

*sweats

After having our lunch, we walked back to UCSI to get daddy's car... And then, said byebye to uncle and off we went... It started raining again... So, daddy decided not to go to Low Yat Plaza... :( Haiz... Went back home lo... Slept along da way again... -.-" Sleepy... Daddy too felt sleepy... So, we stopped somewhere a little bit after KL... duno what's that place is called... -.-" Daddy snoozed for around 10 minutes... And then, off we went again... Reached Melaka at nearly 5pm... Sent O back to Melaka Raya... And daddy decided to went shopping at Dataran Pahlawan for a while... But there's nothing much in Dataran Pahlawan... -.-" All too expensive dy... -.-" Aiks... So, went to Mahkota Parade instead... And Shue Ling reminded me whether I've got any formal clothing or not... -.-" Aiks... forgot of that... And so, we went to buy my formal clothing at Parkson Grand... Bought a blazer and a black slack... And then went back Muar at around 6.15pm... It started drizzling a bit again... -.-"

Finally, reached Muar at around 7pm... Sent Shue Ling back to her grandma's house near Taman Orkid... and then we went to have our dinner... lalala... ate yong tau fu for dinner... lalala... Yummy!!! :P After that, went to Wetex Parade... to get my lappie!!! WAhahaah!!! :P Yeah!!! Happy!!! Happy!!! :P lalala...

Bought Acer lappie... -.-" RM 3000++... Upgraded it into 2GB ram... lalala... got a free lappie bag and a 2GB pendrive... hehe... Oh... my lappie comes with a build in Webcam... hahaha... good... Window Vista Premium though... -.-" And da processor is Intel Core 2 Duo 5500 if I'm not wrong... -.-" Thought of getting another model... It's faster and has da fingerprinting thingy and it is Window Vista Business... lol... but dun think da fingerprinting thingy is needed... And that particular model is RM 3988 le... -.-" too expensive dy la... So din get that model lo...

Actually, daddy wanna get da Twinhead lappie for me1... But da boss said da Twinhead model is not as good as da Acer model... -.-" So, got da Acer model instead lo... Forgot which model dy... think is da 6191 model lo... lol... Da boss said I can come and collect my lappie tomorrow evening!!! YEAH!!! lalala... :P

Went back home after that... Reached home at nearly 9.30pm... Doggie barks like hell when it saw us return home... Pitiful doggie... Din get to eat its dinner yet... And din get to shit and pee yet... -.-" Aiks... And doggie is such a good dog today... It did not pee even a bit on da wall... wow!!! Love u, doggie!!! Muaks!!!! :P Went to cook doggie's dinner for it immediately I got home... And then, went to take my bathe and finally, online... but nobody's chatting to me... And CS has went to his Uncle's house at Woodlands and still haven't come back to NTU... -.-" So, watched TV instead... lalalala...

Prison break!!! Last 2 episode!!! Must not miss it!!! :P hehe... Found out that CS took da wrong bus and so he'll arrive NTU late... -.-" Aiks... blur CS... -.-" hehe... Finally, CS online right after my prison break ends at 11.30pm... Yeah!!! Chatted with him until 12.30am... when he was shoo-ed out from da pc lab by da guard... lol... Seet has gone to sleep too... -.-" Din chat with anyone else... And dun feel like blogging... coz not in da mood... and feeling tired... So, went offline at around 1.30am and went into my room... Decided to read a chapter of HP lo...

Read until 2am and then CS called me... :) I thought you said you are not going to call me tonight... -.-" Anyway, talked to him for a while until he said something which made me burnt terribly... Well, maybe to you, it's just a joke... But... not for me... How will you feel if I told my friend that I don't feel like calling you at all coz it waste my credit??? F*ck!!! Then why on earth you still call me that time??? Bullshit!!! Well, since you've said it... then don't call me anymore next time!!! And I won't call you either!!! Coz it'll waste your credit too!!! And I won't answer any of ur calls anymore!!! Or else I'm a pig!!!! Damn!!!

Actually, thought of hanging him up when he said that... But decided to give him some face... So, did not hang him up straightaway... Decided to went to sleep immediately after hanging up... Coz no longer in da mood do read HP and feeling kinda sick and tired... So, off to bed... Good night...


P/S: I'm disappointed!!! @#$%^&*!!!


i am who i am
11:58 PM