* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Friday, August 24, 2007 *
Day 33


Woke up today at 11.15am... -.-" I slept a lot... -.-" hehe... Anyway, went online after having my breakfast... CS haven't online... I wonder what is he doing... He came online a little while later... Update my blog while waiting for him... Found out that he went to return somebody's umbrella to that somebody... Da person has left his umbrella behind in da lab on Monday and da lab assistant has asked my CS to help return da umbrella to him.. -.-"

Anyway, chatted with CS a while and then he play his elan... -.-" Stupid elan... bleah!!! So, I continued blogging... lalalala... And then Auntie Alice called me to ask me to go for my violin class today afternoon at 4pm... -.-" Aiks... I haven't practice yet le... -.-" Macam mana ni??? -.-" Aiks... luckily da songs I'm supposed to practice is not that very difficult... Oh well... just try to play nicely for my teacher later lo... -.-"

Continued bloggin... Wanted to finish blogging as soon as possible so that I still can try to practice for a while before going for my class... But, unfortunately... there's soo much to blog about and yet soo little time... -.-" By da time I finished bloggin, it's already 2.45pm... And I have to have my lunch dy... -.-" And then need to get ready to go for my violin class dy... -.-" So... no time to practice... -.-" Aiks...

Went out at 3.30pm... as Mummy wanted to get some medicine from da chinese physician 1st before sending me to my violin class... -.-" Oh... da doctor said that my blood is unhealthy or smth la... -.-" That's why I keep having rashes whenever da weather becomes too cold... -.-" Aiks... Must eat more good stuffs... lol... I asked mummy to cook bird nest for me... wahaha!!! :P lol!! hehe!

After getting my medicine, went to my violin class... I din know my violin class will be 1 hour today... I thought it's just for da last time replacement... Only then my teacher told me that tomorrow class has been cancelled as he's not free... -.-" And tomorrow's class has been replaced on today... ooo... OK... fine with me... :P Had a great time learning violin... hehe!! I like this teacher... He's a funny man... nice... and great in violin too... Oh... he knows how to make violin too!! WOW!!! And he said he sells violin too!!! WOW!!! O_o hehe!!

Class ended at around 5.05pm... :P Lalala... And then went back home... Reached home at around 5.30pm... And went online again... CS is online... :P Oh... and he's sent me an email... Found out that he actually doesn't meant that calling me is a waste of money... But what he exactly said last night was that letting Han Keong to talk to me when CS called me is a waste of money... Meaning CS would rather talk to me than letting other people to talk to me when he called me... :) Hehe... sorry, darling for wrongly accused you... Don't put it in heart, k??? Muaks!!! Love you soo much!!! :P

Chatted with CS for a while and then he went off... Coz he'll be attending da Guitar Ensemble Club's audition at 6pm... Hmm... Good Luck, dear!!! You can do it!!! :P Oh... he'll be playing da song Right Here Waiting... :P hehe... da song he always play... and whenever I heard it... I become O_o... Lol!!! :P hehe...

Went offline after a while... Thought of o2jamming at first... But cannot as da server is being updated at that time... -.-" Aiks... So, went offline and brought doggie out for its evening walk... Doggie was notti today... Coz it did not shit... -.-" Damn... waste my precious time only.. -.-" And made me biten by mossies only... -.-" Itchy!!! -.-" Went back home and cooked for doggie... -.-" After that, watched TV and finally took my bath...

Had my dinner in front of da TV again... and then went online... Darling is already online when I on... -.-" But he's busy playing his elan... -.-" So, I continued watching my TV until he finally replied me at around 10smth pm... -.-" Chatted with him... And then... finally!!! My lappie is back home!!! YEAH!!! :P lalala...

*happy

Had a go on my new lappie... Damn... shudn't have tried signing in MSN in my new lappie... -.-" coz when I tried to sign in back using da pc, mummy saw my display pic... -.-" DAmn!!! and it's me n CS together 1 le... -.-" Very close together... -.-" But mummy din really notice clearly... and asked me to show her again... -.-" Aiks... I dowan to show mummy so I acted stupid only lo... :P hehe...

And then mummy told daddy bout this unclear pic that she saw... -.-" Walao... I just act stupid... as stupid as I can... -.-" and then finally mummy decides to go to bed... -.-" Phew... I spent nearly half an hour to act stupid so that mummy will go to sleep and stop asking me questions... -.-" And when she finally went to bed... CS was about to offline too... -.-" haiz... I miss CS... :(

CS went offline a bit later after mummy went to bed... :( haiz... din get to chat properly with him... :( and he'll be goin to NUS tomorrow for da MSL Day... Which he'll be taking part in da badminton competition... -.-" Haiz... Good Luck, dear... GO! GO! JIA YOU!!! MUAKS!!!

Finally, I went offline at around 1.15am... CS called me a few times before he sleeps though... But duno why... he just can't hear my voice... -.-" But I can hear his voice loud and clear... aiks... either his hp got prob or else it'll be mine... -.-" but impossible that my hp will have prob ma... -.-" I hardly use it... only once a while... Impossible it'll have probs now... -.-" Haiz... -.-"

And after that, CS went to bed... He slept alone tonight... :( Coz Han Keong came back Muar today morning... -.-" Pitiful darling... He said he's afraid of da dark... -.-" I never know that... -.-" Anyway, he went to sleep... and I went offline... and went into my room and read HP at 1.30am... lalala... miss my dear soo much... :(

And finally, went to bed at nearly 3 am... -.-" Alright then... Good night...

Oooppss!!! Did I mentioned that this whole post was typed with my new lappie?? hehehe!!! :P but da font is damn small le... -.-" Strained my eyes until pain liao... -.-" Aiks...

Okok...time for bed!!! Tata~


P/S: I miss you, dear... Must be extra careful tomorrow when you go NUS, k??? Don't play badminton till hurt urself, k?? MUAKS!!! LOVE YOU!!! GO! GO! JIA YOU!!! KAMPATE!!! MUAKS!!!


i am who i am
11:59 AM