Day 34Woke up today at around 11.15am... -.-" Aiks... I'm a pig... :P hehehe... Anyway, went online after having my breakfast... CS's at NUS dy... :( haiz... So, he won't be onlining today... Hopefully he'll online tonight... hehe...
Went blogging and msged CS a bit... Found out that he's there early in da morning... -.-" And he told me his badminton competition will start at 1pm... -.-" That's just a few more minutes to go, then... -.-" Coz it's 12.55pm that time when he msged me... Aiks... Good luck, dear!!! GO!! GO!! JIA YOU!!! KAMPATE!!! MUAKS!!!
After that, continued blogging and messing around my lappie... :P hehe.. Mummy came back home at around 2pm... And then had my lunch... Fish bully me... lol!! :P hehe... After eating, continued blogging and messing with my lappie again... lalala... how boring... -.-" And finally, Mummy asked me if I wanted to go and visit my cousin later at around 4pm... She's studying Music at UCSI... So, thought I might have some enquiries to ask her... lol!
So, went out at around 3.45pm... Went to fetch Grandaunt first... as she also wanted to go... Daddy's not joining us coz he has some work to do... -.-" And finally, we reached my cousin's house... We were there until around 5pm... Chatted a lot... Well, not me la... but mummy and grandaunt la... lol! I'm a quiet gal... wahahaha!!! -.-" Actually, I don't really know this cousin... hehe... Well, hardly contact la... me and her... lol...
Anyway, got some info that I needed... And she said that if wanna apply for streamyx, it'll maybe takes up to months before I can finally get it... Aiks!!! True or not??? -.-" If true, then I die liao la... -.-" Aiks...
No Internet, No Life... -.-" Aiks... I want streamyx asap!!! I want to be able to go online on da very first week I move in... -.-" Or else... I'll be dead... -.-" Aiks... how am I supposed to live without able to go online??? -.-" Haiz... hopefully da Telekom people will do their work faster... haiz... And there's another problem now... I din even know where's da Telekom at Cheras... -.-" Does anyone know any Telekom or TM point nearest to Taman Connaught??? haiz... I'm desperate... :(
*sigh
Hopefully, my housemie will know where it is and will apply it asap... Or else... I think I'm goin to get da Maxis Broadband dy... I can't live withouht internet!!! :(
Anyway, reached home at around 5.20pm... Sent Grandaunt back first... and finally went back home... It's kinda late already... So, decided not to go online lo... Lazy... :P hehe... And I nearly forgot there's a nice Japanese drama showing on 8tv at 6pm... lala... Decided to sit on da sofa and wait for 6pm to arrive and then watched my drama... :P Nice show... Touching... I recommend you all to watch it... But da prob is... I don't know da title... -.-" hehehe!!! :P
Well, brought doggie out for its evening walk at around 6.40pm... -.-" It started drizzling a little dy when I brought doggie out... -.-" But, who cares?? It's been such a long time since I last play in da rain... lol!! hehe! :P But I'm kinda having a little flu so decided to make doggie shit asap and then went back home to finish my drama... :P lalala... After my drama ends, went to cook doggie's dinner... And then finally, took my bath...
Watched a little TV after showering... And Han Keong msged me and asked if I'm going out tonight... -.-" Coz I need to pass my bio books to him coz CS wanted to borrow my bio books... -.-" But lazy la... go out at night... -.-" If CS online tonight and I'm not at home then I can't chat with him dy le... -.-" Haiz... decided not to go out lo... Stay at home and wait for CS to online is betta... hehe... :P
Oh yeah... did I mentioned Han Keong called me earlier when I was watching my TV?? Well, he called me think wanted to ask me how to pass him da books lo... But somehow, he's like can't hear me... -.-" But I can hear him... -.-" Loud and clear... -.-" And oh yeah... CS tried calling me once in da afternoon before his badminton match... But he still can't hear my voice... -.-" Aiks... So, I decided to try asking mummy to call my hp and see whether she can hear me or not... Turned out that she can't hear me either... Aiks!!! Looks like there's smth wrong with my hp... :( Waaaaaa.... How come le... :( haiz... I hardly call anyone 1 le... And hardly people call me 1 le... why is my hp having this prob le??? :( Looks like tonight I really have to go out to get my hp checked dy... haiz...
But mummy asked me to call up da hp man and asked what's da prob with my hp 1st... lalala... Called him up and asked... And then he called my own hp... But still can't hear me... :( Damn... He asked me to go and find him tonight at his shop... haiz... means I can't chat with CS dy... :( Haiz... Msged CS and told him bout this... Haiz... :( He asked me to ask mummy to send my hp to check instead of me going there... -.-" But dear... my hp got lots of secrets le... -.-" Aiks... haiz...
*sigh
No other way dy... have to go out dy... :( But when I'm having my dinner later... daddy said he'll need to go to a few places later... Coz he needs to meet his client to take some stuffs... Hmm... looks like he won't have da time to send me to da phone shop even if I go out later... So... lalala... din go out dy... :P hehe... Decided to send my hp to check tomorrow... :P lalala... Can chat with CS dy... hehe...
After having dinner, went online... lalala... CS came online a few minutes later... hehehe... Chatted with him a while... Well, not really chat la... I sent him all my emoticons... Asked him to save it for me... And then I sign in MSN from my lappie... And asked him to send back all my emoticons... heheh!!! :P But he din send me all... ceh... :( He din send me my "hehe" and "lol" and a few more emoticons... :( Aiks... I want my emoticons!!! :( isk...isk...
After he finished sending me, he went to play his elan again... -.-" Ceh... pig... It was 10pm that time... And he said he'll play until 11pm only... -.-" So, I ended up chatting with Han Keong and Seet and Yi Ling... -.-" Finally, 11pm arrived... CS's back... Continued chatting with him... tried video calling him... lol!! :P And finally it works!!! YEAH!!! Well, only he can see me la... I can't see him... Coz he doesn't have a webcam... -.-" Aiks... must ask him go get a webcam soon... :P So that I can see him too... heheh.... :P
Asked CS how's his day... And he told me he played in da single category for da badminton... He said he won in 3 matches but lost in 1 match... -.-" Wow!!! My darling... Soo keng... hehe!!! :P Haiz... long time din see him play in badminton competition dy... :( more than one year din see him play in competition dy... :( haiz... He told me there's this mei nu... Han Keong's friend la... Named Emily... CS said Emily "kan hao" CS before his match starts... -.-" Aiks... "kan hao" as in thinking he'll win only or there's smth more than that??? -.-" No wonder CS's soo happy... Ceh... Got mei nu "kan hao" him le... ceh... pig!!! I wonder how pretty is that Emily gal... -.-"
*sweat
But still, CS din get any prizes... -.-" Coz his team lost... -.-" wahahaha!!! lao ya team... :P bleah!!! Shud have team with me ma... hehe... Then sure will win liao... wakakaka!!! -.-" Oh... he told me he enter this Captain Ball competition too... -.-" I wondered what's that... -.-" CS said he'll explain to me that game when he come back next week... Well, make sure you remember to explain that to me har, dear!!! Or else..... hehehe... :P
Anyway, chatted with CS until around 12.10am... And he being shoo-ed out again by da guard... -.-" Aiks... So, I continued blogging again... -.-" Mummy and daddy came back at nearly 12am... -.-" CS msged me after he offline... asking me to call him using a no prob phone... coz he's desperate to hear my voice... :P hehehe... Muaks!!! But mummy is still awake that time... So, can't call him yet... -.-" Aiks...
And finally, Mummy went to bed at 12.40am... I can try to call him dy... lalala... Thought of curi use daddy's i-talk card... But it's nowhere to be found... Aiks... that means, I can't use da housephone to call CS... -.-" Coz it'll be damn expensive... and if daddy found out... I'll be dead meat... -.-" There's only one way left... Restart my hp... and tried calling CS... And voila... it works!!! YEAH!!! :P hehe... Talked to him a while less than 5 minutes la... coz his credit is low... -.-" And he'll be charged for answering my call... lol... And then he went to sleep... -.-"
I online until 1.15am... And then went offline... Went into my room... And started HP-ing... lalala... read HP until 3am... -.-" Wow!!! Too engrossed with HP dy... So, can't help... hehe... unable to put down da book... LOL!!! That's why ended up slept soo late... Sorry darling... -.-" hehe...
Guess that's all for now... tata!
P/S: I miss you, dear... Muaks!!!
i am who i am
11:58 PM