Day 35Woke up at around 11.45am today... -.-" Aiks... Actually my alarm woke me up at 10.30am... But I continued sleeping... -.-" And finally woke up at 11.45am... -.-" lalala... After all.. wake up early oso got nothing to do... Might as well wake up late... :P hehehe... Went online right after having my breakfast... CS has gone to church... and he can't online today... coz da pc lab is closed on Sundays and Public Hols... -.-"
How boring... -.-" Mummy and daddy has gone out to my neighbour's sibling's funeral... -.-" May Buddha bless my neighbour's sibling... Amitabha... So, I'm left alone at home with my doggie... -.-" Decided to update my blog lo... -.-" Msged CS a bit asking him to try to get his bus tix early if he wanna come back this coming week... Coz it'll be hard to get tix during this coming week as it's M'sia National Day... -.-" He asked me to ask Han Keong to help him get tix back to Muar lo... -.-" So, msged Han Keong and asked him to help CS to get tix back to Muar later when he reached Larkin... -.-"
Mummy came back at nearly 2pm... Wasn't feeling that hungry yet coz I had my breakfast at 12pm... -.-" So, continued blogging... and finally decided to eat at 2.30pm... Had nasi beriani... Mmm... nice... lol... After that, continued blogging again until 4pm... -.-" Thought of playing o2jam but somehow it got jammed... -.-" And at da same time, Mummy said she wanna use da pc... -.-" So, din o2jam dy lo...
Went to sit on da sofa... to rest... and was just about to take out my HP to start reading, Mummy said she's goin out... -.-" Going to temple to fetch daddy and then maybe will go to da photoshop to develop pics... -.-" Hmm... I just remembered I need to develop a few pics before I left to KL... So, decided to go out as well...
Went to temple and after that around 5pm went to da photoshop... But there's too many customers wanted to develop their pics at that time... -.-" And daddy does not want to wait for his turn... So, we went to Giant lo... Will come back to develop pics later after dinner... -.-" Went to Giant and bought a book shelf for me... lol... And an extension wire...
It was around 7pm dy when we left Giant... Daddy decided to go to have our dinner at Happy Go Lucky Restaurant... -.-" It's nearby da photoshop lo... After eating, went to da photoshop to develop da pics... But I din get to develop my pics yet... -.-" Aiks... coz according to da lady, she said my memory card dun have da pics that I wanted to develop... -.-" How come o... Just now I got copy and paste into my this memory card 1 le... -.-" Duh... Think I'll go back home and check again and bring it tomorrow night... -.-"
After daddy finished choosing his pics, we went to Econsave to buy fruits... -.-" Oh... I bought a laundry net also... And then finally, went back home at around 8.30pm... -.-" Doggie was barking like mad when we reached home... Coz it hasn't shit and pee yet... -.-" Daddy brought doggie out to shit while I cooked its dinner for it... hehe... There's one good thing when we went out before 5pm and reached home after 7pm... hehe... Da goood thing is I don't have to walk doggie around and wait for it to shit... :P Daddy will do it... Coz it's dark dy... lalala... hehe! :P
Took my bath at 9pm... And then watched TV... lalala... watched TV until 10pm and then went online... Nobody chat with me... How boring... Seet must be busy... -.-" Decided to O2Jam lo... O2Jammed until around 11.30pm... and then stop... and chatted with Lien for a while... -.-" She's depressed... I wondered why... Aiks... But din get to chat with her long coz she went to bed dy... -.-" Oh.. chatted with Han Keong... Hehee... He's using his new lappie dy... wakaka... and decided to ask him to start video call with me so I can see CS too ... :P hehehe... But Han Keong's busy studying... haiz... doin programming... -.-" So, decided not to disturb him lo... -.-"
Surf da net and look around at da tmnet and maxis broadband website... Thinking which to get... hehe... :P I found out there's a TM Clickers at Taman Connaught!!! YeAH!!! :P good!!! And there's also a Maxis Wireless Broadband Dealer at Taman Connaught too!! WAHAHAHA!!! :P GREAT!!! And it's just nearby with da TM Clickers... Even betta... lol!!! hehe...
*happy
Suddenly, Han Keong accepted my video call... -.-" Eh... I thought you are busy doing programming... -.-" Turned out it's CS!!! heHEHE!!! yeah!!! :P Looks like Han Keong has let CS to video call with me... wakakak!! Thanks a million, Hans!!! :P Never know you are sooo goood... hehehe... :P but CS is allowed to chat with me for 10minutes only... -.-" ceh... but at least betta than nothing, right?? :P hehehe...
Aiks... have to take out my lappie dy... -.-" Sooo menyusahkan... -.-" CS lo... he want to see me also... -.-" haiz... Took out my lappie... And ta da... I CAN SEE HIM!!!! :P hehehe... Happy!!! Happy!!! lalala... Darling looked kinda dark le... -.-" Is it because of da lighting??? or is it because he becomes darker dy??? or is it because he memang is dark??? -.-" heheh!!! :P And then darling smile and laugh... Think must be something to do with what Han Keong told him... -.-" Aiks... Suddenly I feel soo paiseh... -.-"
*blushing
Anyway, 10minutes fly very fast... :( And then CS's gone... -.-" Han Keong needs to use his lappie dy... -.-" Bet Han Keong must have read what me and CS chat about coz CS used Han Keong's MSN account... -.-" Aiks... Feel soo paiseh le... -.-" O_o CS miss called me at around 1.30am... indicating he's going to bed dy... -.-" And he asked Han Keong to tell me to go to bed early too... -.-" Aiks... soo paiseh to trouble Han Keong le... lol!! hehe!! :p Han Keong cannot stand da two of us... -.-" He said we're very mushy... -.-" What la... Aiyo... Han Keong ah... trust me... when you got Lyn dy, hehe... I bet you'll be even mushier than us... wakakaka!!! :P And this is not called mushy la... this is called normal for couples... wahahaha!! :P Anyway, thanks a lot ya, Hans!!! :P
*happy
Finally decided to go offline at 2am... -.-" And went into my room and started HP-ing again... until 3am... hehehe!!! :P Oh yeah... forgot to mention something... CS said HK wanna scared me with cockroach when I'm video calling with CS... -.-" Wuliao... Han Keong ah... I'm not afraid of cockroach la... I catch cockroach 1 le... heheh!!! :P And I even played with cockroaches when I'm small le... lol!!! wahahaa!!! Shan't tell you what I'm afraid of!!! wahaha!!! :P Oh... and Han Keong kept zooming his webcam... -.-" To show me CS face nearer... -.-" what la u... soo wuliao meh?? hehehe!!! :P
Alright... time for bed dy... Once again, wanna thank you, hk... hehe... and dun forget hor... U said wanna let CS video call me again tomorrow night 1 hor!!! hehe... :P Soo good of u le... lol!!! :P hehe... Kampate to both of you in studying!!! :P
P/S: happy happy!!! :P hehehe... Miss you, dear... Muaks!!! :P by the way, why Han Keong din help you buy da tix le?? -.-" I thought he said he'll help you buy dy?? If din help you buy then Thursday very hard to get tix dy le... -.-" Aiks...
i am who i am
1:58 PM