Day 37Gosh... I'm a pig... Recently I've been waking up after 11.15am... -.-" And guess what time I woke up this morning??? 11.30am... -.-" Aiks... Anyway, online right away after having breakfast... -.-" Din eat much for breakfast though... Coz it's late dy... -.-" Just had a piece of Ang Ku Kueh only... :P hehe... Ooo... Cs's already online when I on... Hmm... his class ended early this morning... That's why he can online earlier than me ma... Somemore I woke up late... hehe... :P
Chatted with CS a bit... Today darling's very emotional... -.-" Aiks... Duno what to say... Duno what to do... -.-" So, I just keep quiet and din say much only... Just read what he types only... Let him speak his heart out... -.-" And then, he went off for his lunch and lectures... -.-" Mummy came back home at around 2pm... Had my lunch and then continued online...
Oh yeah... chatted with Seet earlier... And continued chatting with her after lunch... hehe... It's been ages since we last chatted... -.-" coz she's been busy with her assignments... Aiks... Next week and a few more weeks don't think I can chat with her and Yi Ling dy... :( Coz no internet... :( unless Shue Ling or O went to apply for da streamyx this Sat and da streamyx people will come and install da whole thing for us quickly... lol... hehe...
NO INTERNET, NO LIFE!!! -.-"
Anyway, continued chatting... and then Lien Lien came online... -.-" Played o2jam with her... and chatted with her a bit... Until around 6pm... Oh yeah... Seet went off to see da lunar eclipse at 7pm (Aussie's time) which means it's 5pm at M'sia... -.-" Aiks... here still bright la... Can't see... -.-" Haiz... it's a once in a lifetime opportunity le... :( Haiz... I wanna see da bloody moon!!! hehe... Seet, remember to post pics of it up hor... :P
After that, went offline at around 6.10pm and brought doggie out for its evening walk... CS din online after his class ends at 4.30pm... -.-" Coz he went to sleep instead... -.-" He's a pig la... My pig... hehe... :P No one can take him away from me... :P lalala... Oh... he said da weather at Sg that time was horrible... Coz it's dark and raining heavily... -.-" And no moon to see... -.-" Of course no moon to see la... coz you are sleeping ma... -.-" :P hehe...
Cooked doggie dinner after that... And then went to take my bath... After bathing, thought of watching TV... But CS msged me asking me to come online... -.-" Coz he's using Han Keong's lappie to online that time... -.-" wah... Han Keong soo good r??? Aiks... So jealous of CS... Got such a good roommie... -.-" :P hehhe... I'm not saying my soon-to-be roommie is bad hor... hehe...
So, went online and watched TV at da same time... -.-" Video called CS for a while until around 8pm... hehehe... :P CS is soo unfair... :( Asked me to smile nicely but he din smile nicely 1... :( I even looked straight at da camera and smile le... -.-" But when asked him to look at da camera and smile, he went offline... -.-" Shit... He said he wanna go and take his bath and then go down to da hall to support Han Keong... -.-" and have free dinner... -.-" Hmmm... I wonder what's all that's about... Haiz... NTU is soo fun... -.-" I'm soo jealoused of CS... -.-" Aiks...
Anyway, went offline since CS went offline dy... -.-" Watched TV... and had my dinner in front of da TV... lalala... I just left 6 more days able to watch TV... -.-" Aiks...
No TV, No Life too... -.-" Oh... I've just come out with this formula...
NO INTERNET = NO LIFE
NO TV = NO LIFE
NO INTERNET + NO TV = NOT EXIST IN THIS WORLD....
Lol!! hehe... But I really can't live without internet at da moment... -.-" How am I supposed to contact with CS if no internet??? :S -.-" Aiks... even if he calls me, we won't be talking for long time... Coz he can't spend much... -.-" Haiz... :( How am I supposed to live in da next few weeks??? :S
*sigh
Anyway, continued watching TV after eating... And went online at 10pm... But still watching CSI on TV... Oh... CS came online dy... -.-" Video called him for a while... and then he went back down to da hall coz Han Keong asked him to help him count his votes... -.-" Aiks... So, I continued watching my CSI lo until 11pm... And finally online... Chatted with Seet and Chie Ying... LOL!!! it's been such a long time since I last met Chie Ying... Kinda miss her... She's been such a good friend... Hehe... She keeps me awake during Maths tuition last time... lol!!! hehe... Miss her soo much... Hope I'm able to meet her this weekend... :P
And then... CS came online too... :) Using Han Keong's lappie again... Oh yeah... did I mentioned that CS meddled with Han Keong's file in da lappie?? heheh... CS hands gatal... -.-" Haiz... Curiosity kills da cat le, dear... -.-" Aiks... luckily after he told Han Keong, Han Keong did not get angry or etc... -.-" Maybe he's a bit not happy with CS's itchiness... lol! hehe! Or maybe it's nothing important... lol... But honestly, I still think Han Keong will feel slightly not happy 1 lo... -.-" hehe... Anyway, darling... please control ur curiosity la... k??? -.-" Aiks...
Chat with CS for a while... and then he went offline dy... Coz Han Keong wants to use his lappie dy... -.-" So, I'm left to chat with dear old Seet only... hehe... :P Oh... and update my blog lo... hehe... CS called me... at 12.55am... :) asked me to sleep early again... -.-" But everytime I failed to do so... -.-" Aiks... I better get rid of this sleeping late habit... or I'll suffer in KL dy... -.-" Aiks...
OMG!!! It's 2.11am dy... -.-" Darling's gonna kill me... -.-" And I still intend to read HP after this le... hehe... :P Sorry la, dear... Can't keep my promise... :P hehe... MUAKS!!! love u!!! Okok... offline now... Continue tomorrow... :)
P/S: Darling... don't stress urself too much... If there's anything that troubles you, just speak out... like what you did today... I'll be a good listener to you... like today... hehe... :P Anyway, good luck in ur studies, dear... You sure can do it 1... Don't worry too much... Don't sleep too much la... -.-" Pig... :P Well, kampate!!! GO!!! GO!!! JIA YOU!!! MUAKS!!! LOVE YOU!!!
i am who i am
11:59 PM