Day 38Suprisingly, today I woke up quite early... Considering I slept at around 3.15am last night... hehe... Well, earlier than these few days la... -.-" Hmm... Woke up at 10.30am by my hp's alarm... Oh... and saw that I've a msg... Wondered who it might be from... Turned out is from my darling!!! :P heheh!!! Soo happy!!! hehe... MUAKS!!! Love u!!! :P hehe...
Well, never did I expect him to msg me... That's why I'm soo happy ma... happy till couldn't sleep back after waking up... hehe... or maybe because my doggie keeps barking non stop asking me to let it go shh shh... -.-" Oh well... whatever... hehe... Still, I'm very happy to be able to received CS's msg rightaway after I woke up... :P hehehe...
*happy
But wait a minute... After I'm more conscious dy... found out that CS did not miss called me when he woke up... -.-" Don't tell me he woke up late again today and missed his class??? -.-" Coz he has class at 8.30am till 9.30am and then another class from 9.30am till 10.30am and da final class for da morning is at 10.30am till 11.30am... If according to da msg... da time he sent me da msg was 10.29am... If he really woke up at 10.29am, then that means he has missed 2 classes and most probably will be missing da next class too... Pig... If you really missed ur class then you will get it from me when you come back!!! BLEAH!!!
Went online after having my breakfast... And then a little while later, CS came online... Looks like he din missed out his last morning class today... Hmm... maybe he's lucky enough to miss two classes only... -.-" PIG!!! Anyway, asked him bout it... And found out that he woke up at 7.45am today... and he did not miss any of his classes today... Pheww... hehe... :P That's good... hehehe... :P
Anyway, chatted with CS for a while... and then it's time for him to go for his next class at 12.30pm until 2.30pm... His English Proficiency class... -.-" After he went off, it's about time for me to go offline too... Coz mummy's back... to fetch me out for lunch and then do some shopping... -.-" Oh... and went to da bank too... -.-"
Had my lunch with my daddy and mummy and daddy's friends at Cocoa Garden... -.-" After that, went to da bank to do ATM for me... hehe... Unfortunately, da man in charge of ATM thingy said my account is inactive... Coz it's been like nearly 2 years I din use that account... -.-" Well, I only used that during my working days at Mc Donald's ma... lol!! hehe.. :P So, da man asked me to withdraw RM10 out from my account today and come back again da next day... -.-" How funny... to withdraw just RM10 only... -.-" Wahahaha... lol!!
After that, went to The Store to buy my shampoo and conditioner... There's this salesgirl from Tracia kept asking mummy to buy her products... -.-" And she even asked me if I want to get my face scanned coz she said I got freckles... -.-" Oi!!! My freckles are inherited from my grandma la!!! Duh!!! -.-" Felt insulted... CEH!!!
Oh... met my junior, Ainatul who's in Dato' last time... Strange... I thought she went off to study form 6 dy... -.-" Surprisingly, she's still working here in The Store... -.-" Anyway, said hi to her and then went off to another shop to buy other stuffs... Went back to The Store on da way back... To buy my bedsheets... hehe... :P I bought a Penguin bedsheet!!! :P lala!! Soo cute!!! Shall take a pic of it after I used it next week... But duno when only can upload dy lo... -.-" :(
Anyway, went to get my pics from da photoshop after that... And then went to President Shoe Shop to get my keys from my soon-to-be housemie... Wonder how's she related to da owner of da shop... -.-" Hmmm.... Shud ask O or Shue Ling next time... hehe... :P After that, went to see da chinese physician... And then finally went back home at 5pm... -.-"
Oh yeah... CS is a pig... -.-" hehe... :P He said he wanna sleep this afternoon... But after that he changed his mind... Luckily... he went to do his tutorials instead... or else... -.-" Went online straightaway when reached home... And then chat with CS for a while... And he's off to change his clothes and had his dinner and went to his Wushu training... -.-" Chatted with Seet for a while and then she's off to cook her dinner... -.-"
Hmm... my cousin called me... and asked me to help her find an English name for her baby... -.-" Aiks... Asked Seet for suggestions too... lol!! And we found many weird and funny names from da internet... wakaka... lol!!
And finally went offline at nearly 6.25pm... Brought doggie out for its evening walk... And then went back home and cooked its dinner... But did not feed it first... Took my bath instead and after bathing only feed it... hehe... :P After that, watched TV... And then went to ask doggie to finish its food... -.-" Doggie is afraid of eating alone... So, needs me to watch it finishes its dinner... -.-"
*sweat
Continued watching TV until 8.30pm... And then had my dinner... and watched TV while eating... And watched somemore until 10pm... Oh wait... I switched on my pc at 9.40pm... lol... but just left it online only... hehe... Went online at 10pm... And then suddenly, Han Keong's friend, Evelyn pm-ed me... Surprisingly... hehe... Told me that we could meet up sometime next week... Ooo... Such a nice person she is... hehe... No wonder la... HK sot of her... hehe... :P And even said I can call her up whenever I'm free... hehe... Sure thing... lol!! But paiseh la... Doesn't know her soo well... -.-" I just met her once... that's all... -.-"
After that, CS came online... told him that I'll have to go to Melaka on Friday... And after knowing bout that, he turned cold to me... haiz... Said no mood to chat... haiz... Well, just leave him alone lo... haiz...
*sigh
Chatted with Lien and Chie Ying instead... Lien was such a great friend... Well, not really great la... lol... Giving me all her bad ideas... teaching me to be bad... wahaha... lol!! Anyway, miss you lots, Lien... Hope to see you this weekend... Muaks!!! :P hehe... Chie Ying's coming back this Friday... hehe... hopefully can meet her too... lol!! :P Busy weekend for me... -.-" LOL!! :P
And finally starts blogging... CS went offline at around 11.50pm I think... Well... we din chat much tonight... haiz... Coz he has no mood for me... haiz...
*sigh
Oh... I forgot I chatted with my soon-to-be housemie, ah O too... hehe... But chatted with her a while only... After that, she suddenly disappeared... -.-" Anyway, chatted with ah Er just now... hehe... it's been such a long time since I last chat with her... Miss her lots... and she's coming back this Friday too... lol!! But she's too busy and dowan to meet me... isk... isk... :( Sad... ah er... you break my heart dy... :( lol..hehe...
CS called me at 1.09am... Telling me he's goin to bed dy... And he doesn't sound in da mood to talk to me... haiz... So we din talk much... He hang up after telling me he's goin to bed... haiz... Oh well... sigh... :(
*sigh
Recently, I've been such a good girl... I did not argue with him about anything... I just keep quiet whenever he's being sarcastic to me... -.-" See... I'm such a good girl... :S lol... hehe...
Oooo... Nin Ern is online!!! Wooohoo!!! It's been such a long time since I last chat with her!!! Miss her soo much!!! She's back in Muar le!!! YEAH!!! :P Chatted with her a while... hehe... Hope can meet her this weekend too... Wow!!! Soo many people is coming back to Muar this week!!! YEAH!!!! Happy!!~~ Happy!!~~ :P
It's 1.45am dy... I'm supposed to offline early... But Nin Ern came online... So, chatted with her for a while... Someone is not happy with me dy... -.-" coz I sleep late everyday... -.-" haiz... nite, blog...
P/S: Sorry... and I still love you very very much... muaks...
i am who i am
11:58 AM