* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Wednesday, August 01, 2007 *
Day 9


Good morning, blog... woke up at around nearly 11am this morning... wow... I slept soo long... -.-" :P hehe... anyway, online straightaway after I had my breakfast... Oh... CS called me... :) and turned out that he's free at that time and only will go to play badminton at 12.30pm till 2.00pm... :) hehe... managed to persuade him to on9 before playing... :) Dear... you said I kept saying you are bad... ok... now I'll say you are very very good... very very sweet... happy??? lol! don't keep saying I always say you are bad dy la... -.-" ppl only do that when ppl's feeling down and depressed... :P hehe... ok... We chatted a while... until it's 12.10pm... and then he leave for his badminton... and left me all alone again... :( well... not entirely alone la... coz Seet's on9 too... :) but she's busy with her drawings... so din disturb her lo... and hence, I'm back to blogging as usual... -.-" Soo much to blog about and yet soo little time... -.-"

Blog... blog... blog... and then it's time for lunch... Mummy came back early today... usually she came back after 2pm... but today she came back before 2pm... oh well... I'm not feeling really hungry yet... -.-" but she bought me a lot of food dy... -.-" ate until wanna vomit... -.-" I can't eat too much when I'm not very hungry... -.-" aahhh well... still can't waste da food... and I don't feel like eating it later... so... had to stuff myself lo... -.-"

After finished my lunch, I'm back online again... It's 2.30pm... wow... I din realised I spent soo much time on eating... -.-" usually I just spent around 10 minutes to finish my food... but today I actually spent a lil bit more than half and hour... -.-" I guess... I must be not hungry... -.-" haha...

Anyway, continued blogging and chatting with Seet again I think... though we chatted very little coz she's busy drawing... and then Han Keong's online dy... :P hehehe... can kacau him dy... :p lol! Asked him where's my cs... and he told me he's doing his laundry... hahaha... I never know... Darling know how to do his laundry... :P hehe... Oh well... he's using da washing machine... no wonder la... he sooo rajin go do his own laundry... :P haha! And then after he finished with his stuffs, he's back online again... :P Teased him a lil... bout him doin his own laundry... :p and he's surprised how I know... and then he found out it's Han Keong who told me... lalala... Han Keong said I'm noisy... bah!!! noisy your head!!! Don't forget you are also noisy hor!!! CEH!!! Say I'm noisy somemore then I dowan help you dy!!! BLEAH!!! But who cares what Han Keong said, anyway?? :P Wanna block me then block la!!! I'll ask "her" to block you too!!! bleah!!! hehe! :P

Right... continued chatting... with whoever who wants to chat with me... CS asked me to recommend him some online games... -.-" recommended him dota, cs, warcraft, etc...lo... but told him that he'll definitely be addicted to those games once he started playing with it... -.-" seems he doesn't mind bout that... oh well... up to you, dear... you decide... make sure you din make da wrong choice... just hope that you will still remember your motive of goin to NTU... Anyway... he tried downloading "CS" (himself?? lol!! haha!!! neh... it's Counter Strike la...dumbo...-.-" :P) but somehow, failed lo... -.-" duno it's da pc prob or wat... but it's good... hehe... he can't download it = he can't get to play it yet... :P lol!

Oh well... continued chatting... CS told me that he has a gathering later at 7pm... with his group members... haiz... looks like tonight can't chat with him dy... :( sad...

*sobs
*sigh

Bring doggie out for its usual evening walk again at 6.15pm... and thn back home cooked its dinner... and continued chatting with him... betta make full use of these last few minutes... or else, I duno when will I get da chance to chat with him again... haiz...

*sigh

And da time finally arrives... off he goes... for his gathering... and off I go for my shower and dinner... and tv too... :P took my shower, had my dinner, watched da tv... and online back again at 10pm... but still continued watching tv... my favourite programme... C.S.I. !!! :P and then continued watchin a Hong Kong movie... duno wat's da name though... It's a funny show... but I din concentrate watching it much coz I'm chatting with Yi Ling dy... chatted with Yi Ling till12.30am I think... and thn, off she goes to bed... I'm a loner again... haiz... -.-" CS stil haven't goes back to his hostel... and he's just going out to lim teh with his friends and seniors... WTF!!! soo late dy only wanna go out... duh... -.-"

Continued blogging... alone... nobody chat with me... blah... blah... blah... until finally finished blogging bout Monday... It's 2am... and still.... CS haven't goes back to his hostel... duh... -.-" He really changed... I guessed... well, in some ways... It's soo late dy and yet he still went lim teh... and to make things even worse... he has a test da next morning... aiks... -.-" an English test... and according to da sample paper... he has to write two essays... in 1 hour 30 minutes... -.-" and da questions are hard, man... I myself already having problems with those q... I bet it'll be even worse for him... -.-"

Aahhh... well... it's useless to worry for him when he's not worrying bout it himself... oh well... it's bedtime now... I'm off... and surprised... he finally called me... telling me that he's back into his room dy and prepared to sleep dy... oh well... good night to u, dear... and good luck in ur test tomorrow...

Good night, earthlings..
I'm outta here...

*oh!!! I forgot... to mention that Ai Rin msged me... asking me how am I feeling now... aahh... bless that girl... she's sooo caring about me... :) Thanks a lot... I really really appreciate it... :) and I won't forget bout ur b'day pressie either... but u maybe will have to wait for a while before I can give it to u o... hehe... :P thanks a lot, airin... :) miss ya loads too... Muacks... :)


P/S : Miss ya loads... good luck... and hope to see you soon....


i am who i am
11:38 AM