* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Friday, August 03, 2007 *
Day 12


Hello there!! Went out this noon so din get to blog about today yet... hehe... Anyway, woke up at 10.30am this morning... Surprisingly early... and surprisingly I dun feel like sleeping more... -.-" maybe coz I've to prepare myself as I'm going out in da afternoon... Accompany Yi Ling go scout for her new handphone... :P

Well... I did online a little while before Mummy came back to fetch me out for lunch... But I'm busy blogging bout da "scary encounter" so din get da chance to blog about today... And after all... there's nothing to blog about today at that time yet... lol!

Nobody online yet... soo bored... Oh... I saw CS online dy... looks like his Freshman Welcome ceremony has ended dy... Well... chatted with him for a while... and then mummy's back... to fetch me out... It's 12.45pm... haiz... suddenly dun feel like goin out... -.-" but think again... going out is quite good too... go shopping with Yi Ling... lol... and somemore I've promised Yi Ling I'll go out with her... So, betta keep my promised... :P

So, said goodbye to CS... and told him I'll be back at around 3.30pm... And off I go... went to Coco Garden to have my lunch 1st... Yi Ling'll be going to Coco Garden to fetch me... lol! my personal driver... hehe!! :P thanks, Yi Ling... :P Yi Ling came over to fetch me at around 2pm... and then off we go... Went to International Photo Studio 1st... but sadly... da man in charged has gone out for lunch... -.-" So, we ended up going to Denwaki phone shop instead... Check out da hp there... Check out da prices too... And took us nearly 45 minutes at there... wow!!! lol... And finally, we decided to go back to International Photo Studio to check out da prices there... Lingered at there for around 15 minutes... can't stay long coz Yi Ling's parking coupon lasted for an hour only... Oh well... meet Chareli's mum there... She went there to photostat something... Said hi to her... and she told us Chareli's very notti.... wahahaha!!! Lol!!! :P

And then we went back to Yi Ling's car... She decided to accompany me a little while more... Hence, she put da coupon for half and hour only... And we went to Wetex... Guess who we met in front of Hotel Classic??? -.-" Our dear old Pn Wong... She's with her husband... and we stopped for a lil chat... She mentioned something bout her eldest daughter doing Masters in UPM and is a demonstrator for da Chemistry class... and somehow Ai Rin's supposed to be in her class... But Ai Rin curi go another class I think... Well... I'm not that cleared either... Must ask Ai Rin tomorrow if meet her during gathering... :P

Went into Wetex... And then accompany Yi Ling to Sinma... She said she wanted to get a head scarf... but din buy... coz can't find any nice ones... Oh yeah.. met Chee Wei in front of Sinma... surprised... that fella... ceh... come back also never inform 1... duh... Heavy colour light friends 1... bah... Anyway, he's with his gf... and somehow... I kinda noticed that his gf's face in black in colour... -.-" in bad mood kot??? -.-" Anyway, off they went... and then, Yi Ling and me went upstairs... to Bum City... not much nice clothes... haiz... -.-" Well, went to have a look at the accessories instead... I saw this cute doggie and bone thingy... I think it must be bracelet la... but it seems a bit small... -.-" and it comes in pairs... looks like something for couples... -.-" but takkan a guy will wear that??? -.-" Yi Ling reckoned it's for girls... But how come it comes in pairs?? -.-" and it's like soo small for a guy's hand... -.-" If only it's a bit more nicer, then I'll get da doggie and bone 1... Doggie for me... and bone for CS... :P It's cute... but kinda small... and not suitable for guys... lol!

And then went to Silverho... Thought of getting a teddy for CS to hug when he sleeps at night... lol! :p but not really in da mood to buy anything... -.-" strange... I don't feel like getting myself anything either... Everything seems not attractive or tempting to me... -.-" weird... Is this da new side of me??? -.-"

*CS miss called me... It was 3.30pm... -.-"

After that, went to Giordano... They are having sale on jeans... hmm... great deal... but really... I'm not in da mood to buy anything... -.-" and not in da mood to buy jeans... -.-" Yi Ling tried a few... but din buy... coz she can't make up her mind whether she wants to buy it or not... -.-" And then it's time... Her parking coupon is about to expire... -.-" and yet mummy is still not here... -.-" coz she went to Giant with daddy to buy stuffs... So, kind Yi Ling decided to accompany me for another half an hour... Went back to her car and add somemore coupons... -.-" She should have put da 1 hour coupon earlier... Then it wont be soo wasting dy... coz half an hour coupon cost RM 0.40.. while one hour coupon cost RM 0.60... what a waste... -.-"

Sorry ya, Yi Ling... -.-" We went back to Wetex again... and decided to go to Mc D... She bought nuggets for her lil bro... haiz... I envy her bro la... got such a good elder sis... :( haiz... Anyway, we got ourselves ice-creams... And I'm soo unlucky... I dropped my ice-cream... -.-" I wondered how on earth I managed to drop it... -.-" I must be dreaming then... -.-" So, I ended up eating one and a half ice-cream... -.-" OMG!!! I'm getting fatter!!! -.-" haiz...

Half way through our ice-creams, mummy called... She asked me to go to Coco Garden to meet her... And we quickly gobbled down our ice-creams and off we go... and then byebye, Yi Ling... Thanks for da trip... lol!! And I went back home... Reached home at 5 pm...

An incident happened... Notti doggie ran out of da house... -.-" ran to da back lane... to find other dogs... -.-" Made me have to go after it and bring it back home... Da big white dog doesn't like doggie... And wanted to fight with doggie... -.-" Ended up, I've to carry doggie back home instead... -.-" and it's HEAVY!!! -.-" fat doggie!!! :P Lectured doggie a bit... and mummy asked me to hit its thigh... for running away to find other dogs... notti notti doggie!!!

Oh yeah... Mummy received a letter... and it's from OCBC... inside it was my cheque... My June pay cheque... Given by Madam Neo... and looks like da cheque cannot be cashed in... DAMN!!! I WAN MY PAY!!! I'm gonna ask mummy go to meet her tomorrow and ask for my pay!!! I DON'T CARE!!! I WANT MY PAY!!!

After that, went online... and CS came online too... He said he was sleeping... and woken up by my miss called and Internet sms... -.-" sorry dear... din know you are such a piggy... :p hehe... muaks... Chatted with him a while... He told me he has a blog dy... ooo... great... :) and his 2nd post is really touching... but not entirely touching la... :P Here it goes :-


"Sorry...
To My Dear...
Im really sorry...u really did so much 4 me..but wat i did is less...i duno wat 2 say...instead of sorry..still is sorry...i dare not 2 write u nice testimonial..m shy...i can say lik tis although i look totally don't lik tat...i duno wat 2 send u oso sumtime...hope u won't mind..ai...even in blogging oso duno wat 2 write..m speechless....dun worry 2 much k?one sure will change in a new enviroment....everything need 2 b tried..but...dun worry tat i will change until u can't recognise me k?im wat im..k?dun wory 2 much pls...dun drink my frens' CH3COOH oso k?u r much different from them 2 me...i love u..pei..dun worry 2 much...everytime i was quite down n felt guilty 2 u...i never left u a msg even in ur blog or etc..i dare not 2 show others tat wat mi?how im?but..u kno it well n much thn others so dun worry about tat...tat makes me can't betray u otherwise my unseenable stuff will b poured out by u 2 others liao..T.T i got lot of secrets in ur hands..T.T hope u can c tis..but..2 other better dun la..'-'lll k?love u..i will try 2 get back 2 Muar in tis month...mz take care...miz u..."


The End....


And then it's time for doggie's walk again... And then cook dinner for it... and had my shower... my dinner... and watched TV...

CS miss called me again at 8.10pm... Looks like he's online dy... Well... sorry dear... You have to wait a lil longer... coz I haven't had my dinner yet... After dinner, it was 9 pm... Quickly went online... Was watching TV and onlining at da same time... :P hehe... Oh... CS updated his blog dy... :P he did as he was told by me while waiting for me to go online just now... :P hehe.. love u dear... :) read his blog, watched TV, chat with me... lol.. I'm a multi-tasker... wahahaha... Chatted with Papaya a.k.a. Yong Fong too... lol... and then Yi Ling came online... and chatted with her too... And then, watched Ghost Whisperer, practice violin, and chatted with three people... -.-" WOW!!! I'm really a multi-tasker... lol!! haha!!!

CS went offline at 11.45pm... he said there's no one else in da PC lab... -.-" except him... -.-" I guess he must be feeling uneasy being all alone inside... -.-" and so, he went offline... :( haiz...

And I guess... it's time for bed for me too... it's getting late.. 1am... and I have work tomorrow... -.-" need to wake up early... -.-" sien... Good night...

P/S : I miss you dear... muaks...


i am who i am
5:54 PM